• Published 3rd Jul 2012
  • 1,274 Views, 10 Comments

Luna and AJ! - fatmanspencer



Luna comes to AJ for some much needed talking

  • ...
5
 10
 1,274

LOST!!!

Luna woke up in a strange place, and her head rang. Somewhere there was a train whistle, and it was one of the loudest things she had ever heard. Luna rubbed her head and winced as her sister damn sun was high in the sky now. Looking around Luna noticed she was in a cave. A nice dark, cool cave that protected her from the midday heat that seemed to roll around this expanse wasteland of dirt.

And then the princess of the night, the immortal ruler of the moon, cried like a little filly. She was in a strange place, alone, and she was far from where she suspected her friend and for now teacher was. As Luna walked deeper into the cave that would be her home until she knew more about her new place of being, her tears fell. She felt like a little filly again, something she hadn’t in a few years now.


At the same time back in Canterlot, the moon had already risen and yet it was clouded and distance. Celestia frowned in her ivory tower. ‘This only happened when baby sister is upset…. Not something that has happened since she came back…’ Celestia pondered. Where could her little sister be that she didn’t know her way home? She was strong enough no one could capture her; even the other races knew messing with one of the Royal Sister could mean death for them. No pony remembers save Luna and herself that at the being of Equestria that the others had tried such a thing. That battle much to Celestia’s chagrin was still told among the other races. Times had changes for better yet it was still heartbreaking to know your old deeds where used to scared little dragons and griffons in their beds as they slept.

Luna soon was sleeping, fitfully, very tired when she came to that whistle again. It was the second time she had been awoken by it and it seems to be at the same time each day. She wasn’t sure if it was a trick on her still sleeping mind or what, but it confused her greatly sometimes. One never did exactly feel at the top of their game this early in the day, or rather noon as she felt where the moon and sun where. However that did not grant the Ruler of the night and of all glorious hair the ability to discern her location.

“Ah’m sure we came this way! Ah cant remember much after that Ah swear! Twi please! Ya got ta use that magic of yers! Ye can… find her hoofprints or something!” I was frantic with worry at this point, it being the second day and still no Luna. Twilight was starting to get on edge more so now, as word in the palace was not good. How does one lose royalty?

“I think we can cross this out AJ. We will have better luck if we stay in one place right? Sides... we can’t just go around asking have you seen the Princess. Celestia only knows what would happen if the normal pony folk knew that their beloved Ruler was missing. If it was Celestia it would be different.” Twilight tried her best to now sound worried, but it was hard when one of the most powerful ponies ever was just… gone.
We started to walk around; looking for signs of where Luna may have went. I was thinking we should try in the places near the hotel yet Twilight pointed out if Luna was there she would have already made it back by now. I still didn’t want to give up, it being only a few hours since I last saw her, yet I could not help but worry. I had lost the fricking princess! What if Luna found out I lost her and she banished me?! I would go to the sun. Maybe in a nice darkness-lined mask as well, so I could not see. Some of this must have shown on my face as Twilight spoke as we entered into what was now the club district.

“You know… Celestia sometimes goes on vacations….”Twilight offered, trying to be helpful, yet failing at it with a grimace when she saw my face.

“Ah aint ever heard a pony just up an leaving like that Sugercube. Ah lost her, let’s face it. Ah lost her quicker than water in a barrel in Appaloosa.” I started to walk and bumped into this big sign. Twilight looked at me funny and if I was a betting mare I would say she was wondering about water in a barrel.

“Maybe if we go to the train station?” Twilight suggested, though why should we check there was beyond me. How could one of the Princess’s get on a train and none of us know it? It’s not like she was… well... now I think on it most ponies treated me like royalty. As I wondering in my thoughts Twilight bless her little pony hear keep talking.”… And maybe she is in Appaloosa? Or maybe in Stalliongrad … Or Manehatten … Or… she could possibly be in Foalida. (Florida if it’s not obvious.)

“Sugar… Ah know ya worried... but really? Why would a princess be so… not where she should be? Ah lost her… fer all we know, she could be under those yonder sewers ya say have such big things fer pony to hide in.” I pointed out to her. She frowned at me and shook her head.

“If Princess Luna was underground we would know. Celestia has guards who patrol and watch over the cleaning crews in case something bad comes back in. They say its how the Changeling Queen came into Canterlot you know. It would be in very bad for to not guard it.” As Twilight came to the train station, I wrinkled my nose. While I did enjoy the smell of those smoke stacks, as they used apple wood, it was the other smells. While I milled round looking at all the places to those cities Twilight had mentioned, I was too busy to ignore a very special pony dashing to me.

“Apple Jack! Ohmygoshohmygosh you will not know who I just met!” Rainbow Dash barreled into me and pushed me to the ground.

Comments ( 1 )

Comment if ya enjoy it! They are what give me hope someone other than me likes this!

Login or register to comment