• ...
23
 6
 596

Going Home

The baby was nice and cozy while she's wrapped around a blanket. "She's so beautiful.", Celestia said.

"I wonder if she has the same things that you three winged unicorns have, the wings and the horn.", Jesse said.

"My sister, Twilight was wrapped around a blanket when I first saw her born in a hospital.", Shining Armor said.

"You have a sister?", Jesse asked.

"And her name is Twilight?", J.T. asked.

"Yeah, she was like this when she was born.", Shining Armor said.

"Where is she right now?", Jesse asked.

"She's not here, she lives somewhere else.", Celestia said.

"Can you tell us about her?", Jesse asked. "I would like to know what she looks like and what she does."

"You know what, I'd just rather not.", Celestia said.

"Alright, it's cool with it.", Jesse said. But, he wasn't cool with it. He didn't want the princess of the sun to get upset. So, he decided to let it go until next time.

Jesse and J.T. were getting ready to go. "So, I guess this is goodbye until next time.", Jesse said. "My brother and I might come back for another visit sometime."

"That's no problem, Jesse.", Celestia said opening a portal that leads to the boys' home.

"Make sure to take care of the baby, alright?", Jesse said as he and his brother entered the portal.

J.T. popped his head out of the portal to say his last words. "Subscribe to BigBrudda!"

Jesse pulled his brother's head in as the portal closed.

"It was fun having those two over to help.", Luna said. "You know, I liked them from the very beginning."

Comments ( 4 )

>the whole story
>3 chapters

clearly not because there's 2 other chapters

:^)

7851554 Are you for real? You upvote that because... Because this fanfic has a youtuber in it,
... OF COURSE, WHY NOT? Forget that the premise itself is stupid as fuck! Forget that THE IDEA ITSELF makes NO FUCKING SENSE! Forget that this fanfic is TERRIBLE from the technical standpoint! FORGET ALL ABOUT THAT! YOU GONNA UPVOTE THAT BECAUSE IT IS A FUCKING CROSSOVER WITH A YOUTUBER!
... This way, people like you, encourage people like Yoshi here to write shit. I'm fucking out.

7855224
*cough cough, annoying hater is annoying cough cough*

*COUGH REALLY ANNOYING HATER COUGH*

Good job on the story mate, I liked it. U get an upvote from me. :twilightsmile:

7855224 u know there is somthing called own opinion do u understand that Word Dear margaret thatcher if not then gtfo here you mother fucker and leave Him alone to think his own opinion serlsly People like you really pisses me off so much.

Login or register to comment