• Published 22nd Dec 2016
  • 8,237 Views, 216 Comments

Three Dazzling Daughters - BG9



A man with an unusual name comes across the three Dazzlings after their defeat in a younger, kid form. Cuteness ensues.

  • ...
17
 216
 8,237

PreviousChapters
Epilogue

It has been nearly twenty five years since that faithful day. The day when, with your guidance, your children had successfully defeated their inner demons. A lot had happened since then. Adagio went to college to become a psychotherapist. She graduated at the top of her class and since become one of the rising stars in the psychology world, helping hundreds of patients world wide. She was raking in six figures monthly.

Aria had grown up to become a successful veterinarian, opening not one, but three separate practices. While she certainly wasn't pulling in the amount of money her big sister was, she had a job she loved more than anything else. She worked nearly sixty hours a week running each of the clinics and yet she was the happiest girl alive.

Sonata had, funnily enough, become a college professor of philosophy and science. She had matured quite a bit later in life and found a love learning. Once she became a teenager she spent almost hours of the day reading any book she could get her hands on.

"Reminiscing again I see?" a voice from behind him said

"I'm just so damn proud of them ya know?" he said "I miss them. Don't you Sunset?"

Sunset sat next to him

"I do too. I wish they would come to visit us now and again."

"Well Christmas is just around the corner."

Anon turned his head to the scrapbook, on top of it lay the Popsicle frame that he and Aria made all those years ago at the pool.

"What do you say we take a trip down memory lane together?" he asked, point to the scrap book

Sunset happily obliged, opening it to the first page. The first few pictures where that of the first summer they shared. They ended up going camping for a week. Aria was as grumpy as usual while Sonata couldn't have been more pleased. The top picture showed a scowling Aria sitting next to a ecstatic Sonata.

"I miss bubbly Sonata." Anon remarked "As a pain as she was, she's so boring nowadays."

"That comes with growing up I suppose."

The next picture showed Aria trying to tend to butterfly with a broken wing. It was this moment when Aria really did find her passion in animals. They flipped through the next few pictures. Puberty hit poor Sonata so hard. It was like she had the body of a woman within two weeks. During that time she began to wear heavy jackets to hide her assets. It was until her late teens that she finally got the confidence to wear normal clothes again.

They flipped to one of Anon's favorite pictures: Adagio's first day of college. Dagi had trimmed her poof by quite a bit, to the point where she could put it up in a bun. She wore a bright purple hoodie with matching shorts. She had the biggest smile on her face while he had tears streaming down his face. Sunset giggled.

"Remember that? It took you nearly an hour to stop blubbering once she left for college."

"I couldn't help it. She just makes me so damn proud."

"You are such a Sentimental Sally you know that?"

They flipped a few more pages. Another great photo: the day Anon and Sunset married. It was a huge group photo of all their friends. Even Princess Twilight found a way to attend. Sunset had made Adagio the brides made and she nearly fainted during the ceremony. She was such a worry wort that girl.

"You were so beautiful in that dress." he said

"If only I was as beautiful now."

"As if. You've only grown in beauty since that day."

Sunset smile and gave him a big kiss.


Life was perfect.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 14 )
BG9

8733158
Had to finish that epilogue. I sincerely hope you enjoyed.

the ending was a little rushed but over all a really good story

BG9

8744792
I hope you enjoy it. I've made a lot of improvements to the original one. It's a lot more coherent and has a lot fewer dangling plot threads. Thank you for reading.

So I just finished reading this entire thing. And besides obvious spelling and grammatical errors, rather boring and cliché dialogue, the whole Anon father/mother subplot going completely nowhere and feeling like it was just there to make us sympathize with Anon. Which speaking of his character, while decent, did felt a bit too much of a Gary Stu and a bit of a dick to everyone who weren't the dazzlings in my opinion. But overall this was an alright story.

BG9

8754472
Thank you for the constructive criticism. I'm still learning a lot about writing so hopefully future works of mine will be better. It's certainly tricky to get right.

8837572
I forgot about that!
I thought my joke about Dipsy’s stick was the first time.

9047538
It was a year ago. I don’t remember why I made a dirty Teletubbie joke.

Well I've marathoned this in twenty four hours so i thought i'd give my 2 cents. First of all I liked it, but that doesn't mean it didin't have problems. Now, there is a chance that i burned myself out a little but it felt harder to read toward the end. you write cute slice of life-y fluff really well and maybe you're over arching plot isn't on the same level (no offence).

There was also the fact that, at times, especially toward the end, your interactions between anon and his girls felt more like a romantic relationship than familial. Mostly it was in the dialog.

But i did enjoy it and at the end of the day i'd still call it a good read

BG9

9058889
Yeah. Part of the problem is I was beefing up the overarching plot because it was even worse in the first draft. It definitely have room for improvement.

I’m glad you enjoyed it in spite of that though. I may write a sequel in the future but I’m still thinking about how it would go. Thanks for your feedback!

I love how it was funny, but also was filled with both happy and sad emotions.

Just gotta sat that picture is soooooooooooooo cute!!!!

This was a fun read to fill in the gaps of waiting for other stories I’m waiting on. Thanks for it mate it was well written and a joy!

Mano isso foi o melhor final de uma fic que eu já li.:raritystarry:

I'm glad this got reuploaded here. I can still remember reading this back when it was first written on 4chan back in the ancient prehistoric year...

of 2016.

It was significantly different than this version is, but its for the best. This one is way better written. The old one had NSFW scenes with all three of the Dazzlings, which didn't need to be there at all. The ending was completely different, which to be honest, you could have kept. I liked it better, but that's just me. Although If you kept it, you would have had to write a sequel with Bacon Bitch Sunset Shimmer. Which already existed, but it went absolutely nowhere.

Either way. Its worth the read. I'm glad I can read it again.

Login or register to comment