• Published 22nd Dec 2016
  • 8,232 Views, 216 Comments

Three Dazzling Daughters - BG9



A man with an unusual name comes across the three Dazzlings after their defeat in a younger, kid form. Cuteness ensues.

  • ...
17
 216
 8,232

PreviousChapters Next
Three Dazzling Daughters

The siren grew to a colossal fifty feet tall and smiled the most ugly smile ever imaginable.

"Excellent." it said "I'm glad you could see reason."

"On one condition."

"Oh? You're in no position to be bargaining."

"Give my dad's memory back!"

The siren laughed loudly

"Sorry, can't do that."

Adagio became furiously angry

"I won't forgive you!"

Adagio began to grow in size until eventually she was bigger than the siren itself.

"I'm going to kill you!" Adagio roared

The siren made a quick dash for the memory but Adagio tackled it to the ground, beating the absolute hell out of it.

"You're not going to take my dad! You're not! I'll kill you! I'll kill you!"

She punched it over and over and over and over again until her knuckles themselves began to bleed. She felt two pairs of arms around her, pulling her back to stop her.

"Adagio stop! It's over."

Adagio snapped out of it. She in the library. Sonata and Aria both had their arms around her arms so she couldn't punch any more. She was panting like crazy.

"Aria." she blubbered "Sonata. You're ok."

"We did it." Aria whispered, tears in her eyes "We did it."

Adagio looked at her gem. It was absolutely beautiful. It shone a striking gold color, it was as if she had a little sun. She really had done it. It was no illusion. She then remembered her father. He was still lying in the circle, passed out.

"Dad! Dad wake up!" dagi yelled "Answer me! Answer me damn it!"

Anon blinked open his eyes, Adagio tackle hugging him.

"You did it girls." he said "I'm so proud of you."

"It was only thanks to you daddy." she said "I could never have figured it out without you."

The other girls crawled over to their dad as he sat up

"It's finally over." he said "We finally did it."

Twilight slowly walked over to the scene

"Congratulations. You have done what nopony has done before."

After a brief celebration the girls, accompanied by their father, Princess Twilight, and the mane seven had a large dinner at Anon's house the next evening. Pinkie had gotten the entire thing ready in no time flat, calling in special favors to put the whole thing on for free. The moon shone bright in the sky, as if Luna herself had blessed the event. Adagio stayed right by her father's side the entire time as the rest of them partied. As the night dragged on, Anon clinked his glass to get everyone's attention.

"I'd like to make a toast." he said "To commemorate the bravery my little girls have shown. For the support of our friends. And to the courage that each of us have shown in the face of such adversity. None of this could've been possible without your help. I would also like to make this toast to the future. May it be as bright as this accomplishment."

"Here, here." said the crowd before taking a big drink

Sunset stood off to the side, wearing a brilliant crimson dress and earrings emblazoned with her cutie mark. She looked absolutely immaculate. The music began to slow and Sunny approached him.

"Care for a dance?" she asked

He looked down at Adagio and she nodded. Anon held out his hand and smiled.

"As good friends?"

"As good friends."

The two of you did a nice slow dance, staring intently into each others eyes.

"You know Sunset, I was thinking something."

"What's that?"

"Maybe I am ready to give dating another try. The girls certainly seem to like you."

"Well if you are ready, then it'd be my honor to share a kiss with you."

Anon leaned down and they locked lips, kissing for what felt like an eternity. Shimmer looked up at him, her face having a light blush.

"Does this mean it's official?"

"Officially official. Girlfriend."

She gave him the biggest hug she could possibly give

"I told you I'd win didn't I?"

"That you did."

Anon and Sunset, as well as the rest of his friends, danced until the early hours of the morning. Aria, Sonata, and Adagio all sat snuggling on the couch with him as the party came to a close. Aria and Sonata both passed out near instantaneously.

"Does this mean Sunset is our mom now?" Dagi asked

"Not just yet. But who knows? She may just be one day."

Dagi rests her head on his shoulder

"I like Sunset."

"I do too."

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too Adagio. I love you too."

Alto walked over and curled by their feet. Anon stared out the window, the only light coming from each of the girl's dimly glowing gems. His family was complete now. Before this he had nothing. No goals, no aims. No one to call his own. He had a rough life but every second was worth it. He would go through the hell he went through a million times over just to experience this moment one more time.

And it was all thanks to his three dazzling daughters.

-FIN-

PreviousChapters Next