• Published 11th Jan 2017
  • 17,044 Views, 792 Comments

Dragonfire 🐲 Enter The Dragon Hero 🐲 - Phantom-Dragon



Born in the Year of the Dragon, gifted with a powerful magic called the Dragonfire, Spike Draco fights the forces of evils that threatens to destroy the worlds of his friends and family.

  • ...
25
 792
 17,044

PreviousChapters Next
Twisted Evil Part 1: Evil Descends

Author's Note:

Presenting alphasteel’s Twisted Evil!

It was a foggy day in Ponyville and poor Zipporwhill has lost her dog, Ripley, once again. She's been searching all morning and still no sign of him.

Zippor sighed, "Ripley, where are you? Where did you go?" She asked no one in particular. She sighs again. No other options now, but to ask the Knights for help...again. Though, she'll admit that Featherweight is pretty cute.

"Excuse me," Said a voice behind Zippor, startling her. The voice sounded low, almost like a harsh whisper.

She turns around and what she sees pretty much shocks her. It was a human with long black hair with grey highlights tied to a ponytail. For attires he wore a long black hat, a black trench coat, black pants, and cleats. for accessories he has a necklace with a raven skull attached to it. Needless to say, Zippor felt a little intimidated by this guy. He appears to be holding something and it was-

"Ripley!!!"

"Oh, so this dog is yours then?" The stranger asked, holding Ripley by the collar. From what Zippor could tell, Ripley doesn't want to be anywhere near this guy.

"Y-yes, it is." Zippor answered nervously.

"You should be more careful you know," The stranger said. "There's no telling what might've happen to this poor dog."

"I'll keep that in mind," Zippor replied. "Now would you please give me my dog back, please?" Zippor asked.

"Well," The stranger hands Ripley over, but doesn't let the dog go, "Go on. Take it," He says in an almost frightening tone.

After much hesitation, Zippor flies up and takes Ripley from the stranger, "Th-thank you," she says before she flies off, with Ripley in hoof. The stranger smirks sadistically before he disperse into black smoke.


Later That Night

Zipporwhill was getting ready for bed. But all she could think about is poor Ripley. The poor thing hasn't been himself since she found him, being cooped up in the dog house when they got back.

She was about to hop to bed when she hears a scratching noise in her closet. It got louder and louder, then all of a sudden, a five foot long spider burst out of her closet door. The spider pounces at Zippor before she gets a chance to run to the door.

Her parents were down stairs when they suddenly hear their daughter screaming her lungs out. They galloped upstairs and burst into her room, only to find her laying on the floor screaming like a madmare.

"Zippor! Sweetie, whats wrong?" Her mother asked, no response. All she gets is more screaming.

"I'll call the hospital," Her father said, hoping they would have an answer.

They just hope they find out what's wrong with their daughter soon.


Elsewhere...

Spike finds himself in a very dark hallway with very little light. He felt he was walking for hours. Little does he know, however, he was being followed.

Spike's eyes glowed a fiery aura of green, trying to see the in the dark, but it did little good. He then sees a door and was about to open it, until he saw blood dripping from the bottom and takes a step back. Next thing he knew, someone grabs him by the hair with a firm grip. He then sees a garden scythe next to his throat.

The scythe then proceed to slit his throat.

Spike then wakes up with a huge gasp, panting and sweating. Peewee, who was stirred awake, looks at him with concern.

"I'm alright boy, just a nightmare," Spike panted. "One heck of a nightmare."


The Next Morning...

Spike and Applejack were walking down to the market district. AJ can't help but notice how groggy Spike looks.

"Uh, Sugarcube you alright there?" She asks with concern.

"I'm fine AJ," Spike replied, rubbing his eyes. "Just didn't get a good night's sleep last night."

"How come?" She asked.

"Had a nasty dream last night, and I couldn't go back to sleep after that." He answered with a yawn.

Before she could ask any further, they arrived at their destination, a pear stand.

Running the stand was an old stallion, who appears to be around Granny Smith's age. His mane and tail are white and light gray with grayish gamboge and his coat is light amber. His cutie mark is a pear, colored brownish yellow.

Applejack walked up and greeted him, "How ya doing Grand Pear?" She asked happily.

"Oh I'm doing fine AJ," The old stallion, now known as Grand Pear, replied. "You?"

"Doing fine myself!" Applejack replied happily. "Grand Pear, there's someone I want you to meet," With that, AJ pulled Spike up to meet the old stallion, face to face. "Spike, this here's my grandpa, Grand Pear," Applejack introduced, before turning to her grandpa. "Grand Pear, this is Spike."

The old stallion looks at Spike up and down, "So you're the Dragon Prince, I take it?" Grand Pear asks, in a grumbled tone.

"Y-yes, I am," Spike answered, nervous from Grand Pear's humorless expression.

"Hm, so from what my granddaughter here tells me, you're quite the hero," Said the old stallion.

"Well, I don't boast about my accomplishments, but yeah pretty much of it is true," Spike said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Hm, well good on ya. Now if you don't mind, I have to get to work, these pears ain't gonna sell themselves," Grand Pear said, getting back to work.

"Ok then," Spike said as he and AJ started walking down the district. He then turn to the farm pony, "I don't think he likes me," He told her.

"Aw shucks Sugarcube, don't hold it against him. He just ain't fond of folks from Canterlot. Just give it time. He'll warm up to ya," AJ assured him.

"I hope so," Spike replied.

They suddenly hear a mare screaming like a bloody murder, and rush over to the source.

When they arrive, they see a mare, most likely the one who screamed not too long ago, curled up in a fetal position and seems to be muttering something. From what they could make out, she seems to be saying: "Rats, rats, rats everywhere."

Spike and AJ just look at each other, "We should take her to the hospital," Spike said, as he and AJ walked to both sides of the mare to gently pick her up.

"Eeyup," Applejack agreed.


At the Flower Sisters' flower stand, a stallion was getting some roses for his marefriend, when all of a sudden the roses begin to twist and turn into snakes, much to the stallion's horror.


A mare had just bought a carrot dog on a bun and was about to bite down on it when she heard a clicking noise.

She looks down to see that the carrot dog is now a centipede. The horrified mare throws the insect and runs away screaming.


A young colt was walking down the street when suddenly he hears a strange noise in the alleyway.

Against his better judgement the colt looks to see what it was and what he found petrified him. Standing before him was an eight foot werewolf and it bared it's fangs at the colt, who went running shortly thereafter.


A stallion, who's screaming and kicking, was strap to a bed in a medical room at the Ponyville hospital with doctor Stables walking out of the room.

He sighs to himself, "That's the seventh one today."

"And there's gonna be more coming," His assistant Nurse Redheart said, as she points at more ponies, who are being held down by the medical staff, screaming their lungs out.

"Doctor, what in Faust's name is going on here?" The nurse asked.

"I wish I knew Redheart, I wish I knew."

PreviousChapters Next