• Published 11th Jan 2017
  • 17,048 Views, 792 Comments

Dragonfire 🐲 Enter The Dragon Hero 🐲 - Phantom-Dragon



Born in the Year of the Dragon, gifted with a powerful magic called the Dragonfire, Spike Draco fights the forces of evils that threatens to destroy the worlds of his friends and family.

  • ...
25
 792
 17,048

PreviousChapters Next
The End of Flutter Valley 20% cooler and 80% more Discord-Part 2

"My little pony, my little-"

*woman's scream is heard. Followed by sounds of objects clattering, pots banging on the floor, drills drilling, hammers hammering nails in.*

Take 1

"Marker!" a Discord clone said, as he snapped a clapboard. "And action!"

Scene 1: The film opens up to Gen 1. MLP version of The End of Flutter Valley, with Gen. 1. Surprise giggling and hopping out of some flower fields.

Random ponies walked by, "Gosh, where's Surprise?" one of the ponies asked. "We don't want to lose her."

Suddenly, Surprise jumped out of nowhere, pulls her face off, "SURPRISE!!!" Surprise shouted, scaring one of the past little ponies.

"I got her! I got her! I got her!" one of the ponies shouted, while don up in a baseball uniform, catching the little pony in a baseball mitt.

"Surprise frightened me!" the pony said.

"Sorry baby cuddles," Surprise apologized.

"Knock off the surprises, Surprise," a grumpy unicorn pony grumbled. "We have to get to Flutter Valley."

In response, Surprise smacked the unicorn in the face, before she whooped away.

"Hey!" one of the ponies exclaimed. "You can't do that! That wasn't in the script!"

Surprise could only laugh in amusement, "Don't let it worry you, Skipper," Surprise laughed. "I'm just a crazy, darn fooled Draconequus!" With that, Surprise spins in circles, before she turned into Discord, doing a few dance steps, before he took off, laughing and whooping.

Meanwhile, Snips and Snails were at work, trying to get the Sun Stone.

The boys ran towards the tower, pole in hands, and they both pole vaulted themselves all the way up, past a line of G1 ponies. However, the boys were too high up, as they still couldn't grab the Sun Stone off from its stand. The boys soon found themselves being thrown out of Flutter Valley, by G2 and G3 ponies, and into a little town of Equestria.

The boys were bouncing, spinning around, from wires, poles, and umbrellas. Soon, the boys were sent flying through some buildings, "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" the boys apologized. "Ooh, naughty....." they said, passing through a building that emitted the sound of a screaming girl.

Soon, the boys crashed into the street, and fainted.

Take 2

My little pony, my little pon-

"Smoking!" Discord finished.

Soon, the whole picture was pulled up, revealing a steaming Prince Blueblood.

"ENOUGH!!!" Blueblood shouted. "Why is it that I'm always playing the part as the clown, around here, while that dragon of a cousin of mine gets to have all the ladies, and the fun of being the hero?"

"Says the so-called 'Prince Charming,' who called for a hasty retreat, after getting splashed by a simple drop of chocolate milk," Discord countered.

"There's nothing simple about chocolate milk," Blueblood replied. "One drop of this on my coat, and it will never come out."

"Exactly that!" Discord grinned. "While Spike worries for the welfare of the ponies, and other magical creatures, you sir are more worried about your own skin. All the reason your reputation has plummeted on the scale."

"That's absurd!" Blueblood retorted. "Besides, we don't even have a scale, of the sort."

"Oh yes we do, Buster!" With that, Discord regurgitated a chart, and a pointer. "There's Princess Celestia at the top!" Discord began.

"And then there's me!" Blueblood interrupted.

"No! That's me, and my buddy Spike!" Discord replied. "Then there's the Mane Six, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer...."

"And then there's me!"

"Hold on! Let me get there!" Discord continues. "There are the Secondary Characters! Those are the Background Characters! There's pigeon poops! And then there's you!" Discord finished, pointing at a picture of Prince Blueblood, holding a mop, and a no. Rage Face meme expression on his face.

"What?!" Blueblood exclaimed in outrage, looking at the chart, before he looked up at the draconequus. "You aren't even trying to get my face right."

"You're not even concerned with the fact that you're lower than pigeon poops?" Discord asked.

"Oh no, I am concerned," Blueblood replied. "Very very concerned. It's just that, if I am going to be the most hated character, just because of my underrated awesomeness. The least you can do, is make me look good, doing it."

"Oh I wouldn't be too sure about that," With that, Discord snapped his fingers, and Blueblood was changed.

"OH NO!!" Blueblood wailed. "Now my beautiful face is ruined!"

"I don't know, you look alright to me," Discord grinned trollishly, revealing that he had transfigured Blueblood's face to that of a troll.

Take 3

"My little po-"

Snips and Snails were back on their feet, as they try another attempt to steal the Sun Stone.

Thanks to Discord, they had eliminated G1. Now they had to get past G2, and G3.

"Generation 2 I do not mean to grow some gripes, but these characters were ragging to the girly stereotypes~," Discord explained in song. "And generation 3 is just too awful and too tragic~"

"WE ARE NUMBER ONE!! WAH!!!" Snips and Snails chanted.


The generation 2 ponies were at an ice cream shop, enjoying some sundaes, when Snips and Snails came and launched a water balloon at them.

In response, one of the ponies got out a straw, and shot a spitball at the boys, which the boys responded by ducking their heads.

"Haha! Wah!" Snips laughed. "You missed me, you missed me! Now you gotta kiss me!"

The pony cringed in disgust, "Ew! Uh uh!" she said.

"WAH!!" Snips moaned.

"Have a rotten day!" With that, Snails throws a bomb, resulting in a huge explosion.

With that, the boys took off running past the ponies, before they opened a gate, and entered. However, no sooner they did, they came out, spluttering in fear.

Take 4

"My little-"

"Here are the vegetables you ordered," a G4 pony said, as she unloads the box containing tomatoes.

"No, no, I didn't say tomato, I said tomato!" Discord replied.

"It's pronounced tomato!" the delivery pony replied.

"Where do you come from? I say it's tomato!"

"I say it's tomato!"

"Tomato!"

"Tomato!"

"Tomato!"

"Tomato!"

"Tomato!"

"Tomato!"

"Tomato!"

"Tomato!"

"Tomato! Tomato!"

"Tomato!"

"Tomato!"

"Tomato!"

"Tomato!"

"Tomato!"

"Tomato!"

"Tomato!"

"I say it's tomato!" the delivery pony replied. "If you don't like it, then you can pack up and leave the story!"

"Okay then missy," Discord replied, feigning defeat. "Have it your way, it's tomato!" With that, Discord took off in a flash of light, leaving the pony to smile in satisfaction, before she realized she's been duped. "Ain't I a stinker?" Discord asked the readers.

Take 5

"So, tell me, mein fraulein. When did you start hearing these voices? Was it something in your childhood, perhaps? Very deep in your subconscious mind? Search your memory." Then he got torched by her possessed breath, to which he replied, "You're blocking."

Take 6

"Duh, you sure she won't notice it's missing?" Draggle asked.

"Trust me," Reeka replied, as the two girls were bringing their buckets up a set of stairs. "Just let me do the talking."

Hydia, who was standing over a volcano pit, turned around, "About time!" she grumbled. "Did you get everything?"

"All of it," Reeka replied, as she hands the buckets over. "Everything."

"Excellent," Hydia exclaimed.

"Hold everything!" Discord shouted, appearing in a police officer's uniform, swiping the bucket away.

"Discord?" Hydia exclaimed. "What are you doing?"

"Everything, eh?" Discord asked, before he conjures a magnifying glass. "I'll be the judge of that!" With that, Discord help the glass over, and his eyeball switches to x-ray vision.

"Uh, no need for inspections," Reeka insisted. "Really! We got-" the fat witch was interrupted, when Discord snapped his fingers, conjuring some chains to grab ahold of the two girls, and donuts were shoved into their mouths, silencing, and torturing them.

"You have the right to remain silence!" Discord barked. "Anything you say can and will be used against you!" With that, Discord continues his inspections. "Let's see: Muck, to give the Smooze power and strength! Check! Slime, to make it slippery! Check! Fungus, for some added zips! Check!" Discord went through the whole ingredients, before he came to the last part. "And finally, the chemical X of all! The flume!" Discord looked, before he alerted, "But dost my eyes deceive me? No flume?!!"

"NO FLUME?!!" Hydia exclaimed, before she and Discord turned to her daughters.

The two girls were released form their restraints, and spatted the donuts out of their mouths, "Oh! But master! We-"

"You dare to deceive me with no flume?!" Hydia growled.

"Duuuuuh, we forgot?" Draggle shrugged.

Grabbing the two girls by their necks, Hydia threw them out, "You girls will get the flume, or GET THE BROOM!!!!" she roared. "NOW GO!! OR IT'S TARTARUS YOU GO!!!"


"This is a fine mess we're in!" Reeka grumbled. "We could've gotten away with it too! If it hadn't been for that meddling tattle-taler!"

"Well what can I say?" Discord asked, appearing in a flash of light. "It's not nice to lie to your mother."

"Ooh, you!" Reeka growled, as she charges after Discord, only to be hit in the face with cream pie.

"Don't worry girls," Discord began. "I'm going to help you get your precious flume."

In a flash of light, the three were in a mountain area, where they soon found a strange looking plant, that had moving spiky vines, and a huge red flower on top, shaped like a carnivorous jaw.

"There it is!" Reeka said. "Now, how are we going to get the-What the? What are you doing?" Reeka asked, when she noticed Discord squirting both her and Draggle with a strange liquid.

"I'm protecting you girls," Discord replied. "Whomping Willows cannot stand the smell of Heinz Horse Radish," He said, showing the bottle.

"Duh, I thought we were here for the Flume," Draggle said. "Not Whompign Willows."

"Oh, well silly me!" Discord grinned trollishly. "Horse radish is what Flumes loved best of all." With a maniacal laugh, Discord kicked the girls away. "Good luck girls!" With that, Discord disappears in a flash of light, while the two unfortunate witches were left to confront the Flume.

"Oh no!" Reeka moaned.

The Flume caught scent of horse radish from the witches, and it turned its jaws, licking hungrily at the girls.

"Duh, dinner is served!" Draggle said.

"What?!" Reeka exclaimed, before she was grabbed by the plant. "Do I look like dinner to you? Wait, don't answer that! HELP!!!" Reeka was soon swallowed whole by the plant, before she poked her head out, "DRAGGLE!!!"

Scrambling to her feet, Draggle picked up a huge stick, "Duh, don't look away Reeka!" Draggle said. "Duh, I'll-uh, uh-" Discord's hand appeared, with a document titled: Script. Draggle looked at the script, "Duh, I can't read."

"SAVE ME!!!" Reeka shouted.

"Duh, yeah, yeah!" Draggle bonked herself. "Save you! That's what I was going to say! I'll save you, Reeka!"

Reeka was keeping the Flume's jaws apart, as she struggled to escape for dear life, "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Reeka screamed, after losing her grips on one of the jaws, resulting the Flume to snap on one of her stubby little foot, causing her to jump in the air, before she fell back into its hungry mouth.

Draggle kept on running to the rescue, when she tripped on a rock, and fell flat on her face.

Reeka was still wrestling for dear life, keeping the plant monster from closing its mouth on her, "OW!!" Reeka shouted, when one of its tentacles whipped her hand, allowing it to snap its mouth on her.

"GIVE HER BACK!!" Draggle shouted, dropping the club on the plant.

"DRA-" Reeka shouted, popping out of the plant's mouth, only to get bonked on the head by Draggle in the process, forcing her back down.

"Oops," Draggle said, meekly.

Take 7

"My little-"

"Oh surprise. Discord's back.

]

"Get those little ponies!" Catrina ordered.

"Game over flutter ponies!" Tirek added.

"Hit the road, sea ponies!" Squirk said.

"Take a hike, Pinkie!" Discord said.

Take 8

Reeka was still getting thrashed around like rag dolls by the Flume. That is, until Draggle manages to swing a pickaxe at the plant, causing it to bleed a strange orange liquid, which she was able to collect in a small bottle.

The Flume, enraged on getting struck, grabbed Draggle by the neck, before it thrashed her around as well.

Having enough, Reeka bit one of the plant's tentacle, causing it to scream in pain, as it tossed the girls away.

"Good riddance," Reeka moaned.

"Duh, at least we got the Flume," Draggle said, holding up the said bottle.

"We do?" Reeka quickly snatched the bottle away, before she looked to see the said content. "We did it! We got the Flume!"

With that, both Reeka and Draggle danced around happily. However, their celebration was cut short, when they heard a loud roar, and looked to see the Flume, uprooting itself, and walking on more tentacles, fueled with an even greater desire to eat the girls.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!" Reeka screamed, jumping into Draggle's arm, who was surprisingly strong enough to hold her fat sister. "DON'T LET IT GET ME!! DON'T LET IT GET ME!!"

With that, the two girls beat feet, with an angry plant monster after them.

Take 9

Snips and Snails later got back up, and shot a wire at the tower, from the cliff of a mountain. With that, the two troublemakers began their next attempt to steal the Sun Stone.

"Ready for this, Snails?" Snips asked.

"Wah, I'm having second thoughts!" Snails replied.

"C'mon! Don't be a chicken!" Snips replied. "Think of all the ladies we'll attract after this!"

"Wah! The ladies," With that, Snails got out a huge pole, as he and Snips began their latest tightrope walking event.

They barely made it halfway, and already Snails was showing signs that he was going to soil himself, "Wah," Snips groaned. "I don't know if we can do this!"

"It's a-simple, Snails!" Snips replied. "Just follow the rules!"

"Rules?" Snails asked. "What rules?"

"Wah!" Snips began. "Rule #1: Keep your eyes on the wire, and have feet like monkeys!" he answered. " Rule #2: It's always good to wear underwear when you're up this high. Otherwise, you'll attract a sizeable crowd."

"Wah?!" Snails exclaimed.

"Now to Rule #3," Snips began, before he hesitated.

"What's Rule #3?" Snails asked.

"Wah! I don't know," Snips replied. "I always forget what rule number 3 is," Snips began to ponder, "Rule #1: Eyes and feet. Rule #2: Underwear," As Snips pondered, both he and Snails suddenly started to lose balance, as they were waving back and forth, on the rope, threatening to fall, "Wah! Rule #3 is definitely not this! Or this! Or certainly, this!"

"Wah! I figured what rule number three is!" Snails answered. "RULE NUMBER 3 -- DROP THE STICK AND RUN LIKE HELLLLL!!!!!!" With that, both boys dropped the stick, as they run towards the tower, and lunged forward.

Both boys got up, and gasped, "Wah! We did it! We did it!" they cheered.

"I'm number one!~" Snips sang, while Snips did a little dance. "I'm number, number, number one~!"

"Wah! Let's take a picture of this moment for posterity!" With that, Snails got out his phone, as he snaps several selfies of himself.

"Hurry up! Will ya?" Snips ordered, as both he and Snails went straight to work, carefully lifting the Sun Stone, off its stand. "You're gonna buy us a harem of girls!" Snips said to the Sun Stone.

"And you're gonna buy us everything we need to turn our basement into a REC room!" Snails added.

"And you're gonna buy us xXAngeLuciferXx!!" Both boys started to heave up the gemstone, when a breezie appeared.

"HALT!!" the breezie shouted, in a hi-pitch voice. "Don't you lift the Sun Stone! Or pay the consequence!"

"Wah!" Snips replied. "And how are you going to stop us?"

"Darlings!" Generation 3 Rainbow Dash greeted.

Take 10

"WWWWAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Snips and Snails screamed, before they took off running, for the sake of their sanity.

"It's official," Discord began. "Never hire two Wario Bros. to do a draconequus's work!" With that, Discord got to work, snapping his fingers, appearing next to the Sun Stone, and was about to pick it up, when Gen. 3 Rainbow Dash appeared.

"Why darling!" the pony began. "Isn't it just a darling day, darling?"

"Blech!" Discord groaned, making a puking gesture. "What did I tell ya? Too awful and too tragic," Discord said to the readers, before he turned to the pony. "Say, I hear you always dress in style."

"Why, I certainly do darling," Rainbow Dash said.

"Will this take long? I'm starting to get very queasy with this conversation!"

"Don't worry," Discord replied. "I've got just the cure from Rated-Ponystar himself," Turning to Rainbow Dash, Discord began, "You like to dress in style? DRESS IN THIS!!"

With that, Discord pulled a curtain down, as random sounds can be heard. Soon, the curtain lifted for the readers to see.

"WHAT THE-" Gen. 4 Rainbow Dash exclaimed, clearly having switched place with her Gen. 3 counterpart, who was standing on the sideline, bewildered.

Meanwhile, Discord stood, holding the Sun Stone in his eagle claw, while his lion paw was holding a sign that reads: "Please send your complaints to Rated Ponystar for this!"

"Discord!" Gen. 4 Rainbow Dash snarled. "What the hay are you doing?"

Gen. 3 Rainbow Dash gasped, "Why darling, I never thought I'd hear such language."

Gen. 4 Rainbow Dash turned to see her previous generation counterpart, "Who are you?" Then, she turned to see Discord tip-toeing away. "HEY!! YOU GET BACK HERE!!"

"You'll have to catch me first!" With that, Discord revved his feet up into wheels. "Adios, my darling!"

Just then, a voice shouted, "FREEZE!!" With that, Discord froze up as a statue in place.

Soon, an anthro mare, with numbers 00284 on her right cheek, brown coat, gold colored mane and tail, dressed in a black jumpsuit arrived. Furthermore, she has a very noticeable busty feature, somewhere about the sizes of DD, "Come on! Put your hands up!"

"But you told me to freeze!" Discord replied, through his frozen mouth.

"Alright, alright, unfreeze!" With that, Discord turned himself back to normal. "You're under arrest for mass vandalism of the MLP franchise."

Discord turned to face the pony, "No! It wasn't me! It was the one armed brony!" Discord pleaded. "Alright! I confess! I did it, ya hear? And I'm glad! GLAD I TELL YOU!!" Discord then got down on his knees, "What are they going to do to my sarge?" Discord then grabbed the pony by his neck, and shook violently, "WHAT ARE THEY GOIND TO DO?!!!!"

In response, the pony placed the handcuffs on Discord's hands, "Sorry, mister," the mare replied. "Not my department," Turning to the cops besides her, she ordered, "Search him!"

With that, the ponies helped Discord up to his legs, "OW!" Discord groaned. "Where's a camcorder when you need one?" Discord snorted at the last part.

"Rubber chicken."

"Weird looking sunglasses.

"Bowling pin."

*SNAP*

"OW! Mousetrap."

"Carrot!"

"A little to the lift," Discord said. "That's it. Much better."

"I don't know."

"Cotton candy."

"Chocolate milk."

"Candy cane."

"Dancing candles."

"Crumbled up newspaper."

"My snacks, if you please," Discord said.

"Invisible Spray Paint."

"Disintegrating pistol."

"Blackhole."

"Sausage."

"It's my invitation to a party with it," Discord replied.

"Fake bit."

"Fake vomit."

"Real vomit."

"EW!!"

"Funny eyeball glasses?"

"I've never seen those before in my life," Discord replied.

"Bazooka?"

"I have a permit for that," Discord said in his defense.

"Picture of Fancy Pants!"

"What?!"

"Uh oh," Discord said.

[img][img]http://fancy-pants-adventure.com/images/fancy-pants-adventure.jpg[/img]

"MY PANTS!!!" the mare looked at Discord, "You son of a bitch!"

"Geez, I figured you might have a sense of humor!" Discord replied. "After all! YOU STALKED HIM!" the mare screamed angrily, while Discord slapped her in the face repeatedly, together with Gen. 3 Rainbow Dash. "That's gotta hurt!" With a trollish grin, accompanied with raspberry, Discord took off, with the Sun Stone.

"GET HIM!!" the mare ordered, before she later finds out too late, she was handcuffed to Rainbow Dash. "Rainbow!" she grumbled.


Discord, Snips, and Snails were running for dear life, before the draconequus quickly barred the gates to Flutter Valley, before he and the boys turned, and finds themselves surrounded by more ponies in black jumpsuit, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Discord screamed, with his skull flying out of his skin, his eyeballs out of their sockets, and his tongue cartoonishly extended, before they all retreated back into his head.

"It's all over now!" a pegasus named Flash Sentry said through a megaphone. "Drop the stone, then put your hands over your head, or we'll be shooting ourselves!"

"WAH!!" Snips moaned. "What do we do now boss?"

Looking around, Discord grinned, as he snaps his fingers, "Hit it!" He said, cueing some lights, before both he and the boys were dressed in mariachi costumes, together with a jazzy upbeat music playing in the background.

As the music plays, the three boys danced around, while the cops find themselves getting into the grooves. Discord started singing in a suave voice, before he conjured up some rattles to play with.

Meanwhile....

"My," Gen. 3 Rainbow Dash began. "Isn't it a darl-"

"Shut up, and get me down!" the mare grumbled.

In the meantime, Discord, Snips, and Snails, were leading the ponies, in a conga line. Once Gen. 3 RD, and the mare got down to the ground, they looked, to see the three boys were leading the ponies in a dance. Gen. 3 RD couldn't help but get into the groove, only to be stopped by the angry mare.

"Start dancing again, and I'll blow your brain out!" the mare threatened. With that, she pulled out a gun, and pulled the trigger in the air.

"See ya!" Discord said, as he, Snips, and Snails made a run for it.

"Come on! This dance is over!" the mare barked, as she snapped all of the cops out of their trances. "Look! There he is!"

Discord blew a raspberry, as he and the boys disappeared in a flash of light.


"I DID IT!!" Discord said hysterically, as he quickly boarded the entrance with boards, as he hammers them in place. "I REALLY DID IT!!!" With that task done, both Discord and the boys got into a vehicle, as they drove away, "So long, Nihashi! You dope!" Discord laughed. "If I never see her again, it'd be too soon! WHOO HOO! HOO HOO! HOO HOO! HOO HOO! HOO HOO!"

Just then, Gen. 3 Rainbow Dash appeared, "Our cartoon would've been cuter, darlings," Gen. 3 Rainbow Dash said.

"Oh brother!" Discord and the boys cringed. "NOT THAT!!!"

With that, the boys all pounced on the little pony, beating her up.


Author's Note:

Ain't I a stinker?


Aside from the cameos from the past ponies.

Special guest-star appearance of pony OC:00284, a.k.a. Nihashi, or Goldenrod. Whichever comes first.

PreviousChapters Next