• Published 11th Jan 2017
  • 17,040 Views, 792 Comments

Dragonfire 🐲 Enter The Dragon Hero 🐲 - Phantom-Dragon



Born in the Year of the Dragon, gifted with a powerful magic called the Dragonfire, Spike Draco fights the forces of evils that threatens to destroy the worlds of his friends and family.

  • ...
25
 792
 17,040

PreviousChapters Next
Armor of Heroes Part 6: Discord Town

Author's Note:

I think it's fair I should warn you about the letters, the symbols, and the pictures you guys click on. Some are friendly, and some work for Discord.

Ooh, people are going to hate me for this.


Thank diablo4000 for some ideas.

Dragontown

The heroes returned to Mako's antique shop, or what's left of it, before they entered the ruins, and made their way into the living room, where the hooded figure reached into her cloak, and brought out a pouch, containing some sparkling sands. Pouring an amount into her claw, lifting it up to her mouth, she blew on it, emitting a stream of purple flame as it travels into the fireplace, igniting into a wall of green fire, before it forms a mouth, projecting an image of Ponyville, and the state of chaos it's in.

"Whoa! What happened to Ponyville?" Button asked. "It wasn't like that when we left!"

"And it's probably going to get worse if we don't get back!" Spike replied. "Let's go!" With that, the young dragon jumped into the fire and instantly vanished without a trace, followed by Rainbow, Fleur, Mina, and the rest of their friends, including Peewee and Kyrie, and a blur of brown and gold, who was hitching a ride.


Friendship Castle

In another burst of green fire, the heroes all jumped out of the fireplace inside of Friendship Castle, much to the surprise of Twilight, and the rest of the girls who were all waiting.

"Oh, thank Celestia you're alright," Fluttershy smiled.

"Omigosh!" Twilight exclaimed, as she levitated the Sword of Honor off of Spike's back. "I can't believe it! The Sword of Honor! You actually have it!"

"Believe us, Twilight," Spike groaned. "It's no picnic."

"I thought for sure our geese were cooked that time," Pipsqueak moaned. "No pun intended," he said to Mina and the hooded figure.

"Geese?" Fluttershy exclaimed. "What geese? Are they-" the kind pegasus was interrupted, when a loud lion's roar was heard, scaring her and all of the girls in the room.

"Stand back every pony!" Rainbow exclaimed. "It's Gilda!"

"And she's angry!" Fleur added, as she readies her rapier.

"Gilda?!" Gabby exclaimed, as she poked her head out, to see the angry griffon herself. However, unlike everyone else who would cower in fright, Gabby simply pounced on the griffon, into a death gripping embrace. "OMIGOSH, OMIGOSH, OMIGOSH! I can't believe it's really you after all these years!"

"Lemme go!" Gilda growled, shoving the younger griffon off, before she turns her attention back on everyone else, and cracks her claws together. "It's payback time!"

"Gilda?" Gabby asked. "What's going on? What's gotten into you?"

With a loud eagle screech, Gilda leapt towards the ponies, only to be caught in a multicolored aura of red, lavender, and turquoise, courtesy of Twilight, Sunset, and Starlight respectively.

"Fluttershy!" Twilight called. "The serum!"

With that, Fluttershy reached into her saddlebags, as she pulls out a small dart, and a tube. With the dart in her mouth, she raised the tube up to her mouth, taking her aim at Gilda, she fired the dart straight at Gilda's neck. After several struggles, Gilda soon started to grow weary, until finally, she was out cold.

"Oh, Gilda," Rainbow began, as she looked over her griffon friend. "Whatever happened to make her act like this?"

"I don't know," Sunset got down to sniff the griffon. "But I'm smelling the work of dark magic here." With that, Sunset telepathically picked Gilda up, as she prepared to leave the room, "I'm gonna take her to Zecora. She'll know what to do."

"You do that!" Spike called out, as he, the Knights, Mina, Gabby, and the Hooded figure took their leave. "We'll go and take care of Discord."

Twilight and the others looked at them with surprise, "How did you know about Discord?" Twilight asked.

"I told him," Thorax answered, as all eyes turned to him.

"AH! A CHANGELING!" Lyra screamed.

"Let's get him!" Bon Bon added, as she pulled out a giant net.

"Wuh-Wait! Don't!" Thorax screamed, as he buzzed away, avoiding the net.

"Hey! Wait! Calm down!" Spike said, as he got in between Thorax and the girls. "It's okay! This is Thorax! Our friend!"

"Thorax?!" Just then, the castle shook, as another explosion went off, followed by Discord's laugh.

"Can we talk about this later?" Spike asked.


[The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down - Looney Tunes Theme]

At an opera theater, a spotlight was moving, before it shines on the curtain, while an announcer stated, "And now, the mane event, live on stage, another oldies from the first generation of MLP, put your hooves and hands together for, Princess Porcine of Porkorea!"

The curtains on stage parted to reveal an anthro pig, dressed in a frilly dress, while wearing a mask, as she sang, "Look at me, look at me! Soon the entire world will look at me! My reflection will be all the people see!~"

"And nobody has to worry about Bloody Marry!" Discord shouted from the crowd.

*disc scratch FX*

"WHAT?!!" Porcine screamed in outrage, while dropping her microphone. "I demand to know who said that!" Porcina was answered with a tomato to her mask, knocking it off, to reveal that she is still green, gray, and with long misshapen tusks, courtesy of her last battle with Fleur.

Discord couldn't help but burst out laughing, as he jeers in Dr. Doofenshmirtz's voice, "You should see yourself! You're so ugly!"

"How dare you-" Discord continued to fire some more vegetables at the angry pig. "Well, I never!" Porcina left in a huff, just as a tomato came flying and hit her in the butt.

Hydia too enjoying the misery inflicted on the pig, until D'raggle came, "Duuuuuuuuuh, mother?" she began.

"What did you call me?" Hydia asked, as Discord snapped his finger and conjured up a TV and a remote control as he rewinded what D'raggle said.

"That's no way to speak to your mother!" Discord scolded the stupid witch, as he snapped his finger, and threw D'raggle into a garden. It wouldn't be so bad, if the garden wasn't full of Whomping Cacti.

Reeka winced in disgusts, as she watched D'raggle getting pummeled by the cacti, "Do you have anything else to say, Reeka?" Discord asked, as he snaps his finger, conjuring a bag of jellybeans, and loaded them into a gun who conjured, "Do you want some more cupcakes? With Cloudsdale's Every Flavored Rainbow Beans?" He asked, readying his gun, threatening to shoot them down into Reeka's throat.

"Um," Reeka frowned, looking ready to puke. "No really, I can't eat that. I just wanted to let you know, the Dragon Prince is here."

"You don't say?" Discord asked, as he projected his eyeballs into binoculars, adjusting them a little, before his visions became clear. "Well, well, well, if it isn't my old friend, Spike Draco," Discord smirked.

Hydia, too, whipped out some binoculars of her own, as she looked to see the dragon himself, before she noticed something else, "And a couple more of his friends, too!" Hydia took immediate notice of the hooded figure, as she noticed, "THE BOX!!"

"What about it?" Discord asked.

"Well....let's just say that box holds the key to something very important. And I need it!"

"Well by all means, take it from her," Discord replied. "Surely, it'll be like taking candy form a little foal."

"With pleasure," Hydia replied, as she took her leave via broomstick.

"Wait for me, master!" Reeka called, as she ran after her mother, followed by D'raggle, who was covered in needles and bruises.

Discord's eyes flashed in a light blue glow, as he cackled menacingly, "This is going to be fun!" With a snap of his finger, Discord projected a recorded video for the readers.

"Let the chaos begin!" Discord smiled.


Spike and his friends kept on running down the roads of chaos, making their way towards Discord, when suddenly, the ground shook.

"Whoa!" everyone screamed.

"EARTHQUAKE!" Button screamed. "We're doomed! Doomed!"

"Keep it together man!" Rumble exclaimed, after he slapped Button in the face.

Just then, tall walls of stones and magics were formed, dividing the gangs into four groups: The Mane Six are group one, the Five Knights are group two, the hooded figure, Gabby, Thorax, and Mina are group three, while Spike, Fleur, and Peewee were all group four.

"Is everyone alright?" Spike called out.

"We're fine, sugarcube!" Applejack replied.

"Same here!" Button called out.

"We're all here and accounted for!" Thorax answered. "Anyone else with you?" Peewee squawked in reply.

"I'm here, with Spike," Fleur answered. "So what do we do now?"

"We'll just break these walls down!" Applejack said, as she bucked her legs out, only to have herself electrocuted.

"Don't worry!" Rainbow began, as she took flight. "I'll fly out and-OOF!" Rainbow grunted, after she crashed into an invisible forcefield, and plummeted to the ground.

"Oh goodness!" Fluttershy exclaimed, as she and the girls ran over to help their friend up. "Are you okay?"

After shaking her head a few times, Rainbow replied, "Yeah, I'm okay. I guess."

"So we can't break the walls, and we can't fly over them," Applejack listed.

"Maybe we can try to dig under!" With that, Pinkie's tail formed itself into a jackhammer, as she tries to dig her way out, only for the ground to remain very still, and very thick, resulting in her tail to be bent out of shape. "Dang it!"

"Now what do we do?" Rainbow asked.

Twilight looked around, before she replied, "We're just gonna have to go our own separate ways for now. We'll find our way to Discord, and there, we'll regroup!"

"Sounds like a plan," the hooded figure replied.

"Just be careful!" Thorax called. "Discord is very unpredictable with his newfound powers! He can turn a whole building upside down, he can break the fourth wall, and he can do all sorts of stuff in the name of chaos!"

"Do tell," Discord smiled, making himself known to Thorax's group. "Do tell."

"THAT'S HIM!" the hooded figure screamed, as she and Gabby all pounced after the draconequus. With a snap of his finger, Discord teleported away in a flash of light, causing the figure and Gabby to crash into a Wanted poster of Prince Blueblood.

"EWWW!!" Blublood in the poster groaned, as he desperately wipes his tongue with his hooves. "I've been kissed by a pigeon hybrid freak, and some unknown creature I don't want to know!"

"Oh, get over yourself!" the hooded figure replied, as she surprisingly breathed a stream of purple fire at the poster, frying Blueblood, before it morphed itself into Discord.

"I honestly don't know why he was even a wanted stallion," Discord said begrudgingly, before he resumes his screwy persona. "Ta-Ta! Good luck finding your way to me!" With a snap of his finger, Discord disappeared in a flash of light, with his laugh echoing.

Then, peering from behind a wall, was the evil Hydia, and her two clumsy daughters.

"Alright girls," Hydia began. "What we came for is right there!"

"Then let's go get it!" Reeka said, ready to charge in, along with D'raggle, only for both girls to be grabbed from behind.

"IDIOTS!" Hydia berated. "WE DON'T JUST CHARGE IN THERE LIKE BRAINLESS LUNATICS!! WE'RE WITCHES! USE THOSE CONNIVING BRAINS OF YOURS!!"

With that, both Reeka and D'raggle both leaned against a wall, as they try to brainstorm an idea.

"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh," D'raggle began. "We turn them into ducks?"

"Forget it, D'raggle!" Reeka replied. "The last time we tried that, you created duckbilled dinosaurs and we almost got squashed!"

"Duuuuuh, well you told me to cast that spell. And I can't read."

"Then you shouldn't have tried casting it, you pea brained witch!" With that, Reeka pulled D'raggle's bow, causing it to fly back and smacked in the tall witch's head. "I swear, you're nothing more than a filthy squib!"

"Duh, yeah? Well you're a fat, know-it-all shrimp!"

With that, the two girls broke out into a fight, until Hydia broke it up, "ENOUGH!" Hydia shouted.

"Hey, what was that?!" Gabby asked.

The three witches quickly hid themselves inside a trashcan, as Thorax, and his group came over to investigate.

'It's a wonder how I'm number three of most villainous villains of MLP,' Hydia thought.


[The Five Knights]

The five boys were walking down a street of the distorted Ponyville.

"Wow, I gotta tell you guys," Button began. "This has been one heck of a weekend."

"Yeah, I know," Tender Taps replied. "Our folks back home will never believe what we're seeing."

"Or what they're missing out on," Rumble added.

"Yeah, no doubts about it!" Pipsqueak exclaimed. "Equestria is amazing! Except for the part where we're being chased by man-eating spiders, ninjas, and-" Just then, Snips and Snails made appeared before the Knights.

"Wah ha ha!" Snails laughed, in his Waluigi voice. "We are number one!"

"Snips?!" Pipsqueak asked in shock. "Snails?!"

"Not again," Button grumbled, before he took notice of their new attires. "Hey! How come you guys are dressed as Wario and Waluigi? I didn't know you guys were into cosplaying."

"Wah! Snips, number one!" Snips replied gruffly. "And it's-a Snips time! I'm a-gonnna win!" With that, Snips flexed his arms, showing off his muscles, which are surprisingly buffed.

"Wow, you've been working out lately," Button commented, before he shifted his face in determination. "But seriously, can you just move out of the way Snips? We haven't got time for this!"

"Wah, what's the matter, loser?" Snips asked, touching a nerve in Button. "Afraid of me?"

"Or me? Wah?" Snails asked.

"I'm not afraid," Button replied. "And can you please quit it with the whole Wario and Waluigi impressions? It's really starting to annoy me."

"Wah ha ha! Afraid to fight?" Snips asked. "You're a chicken! A big, fat, clucking chicken!"

"Hey! Not cool!" Some random chickens spoken.

"I'm not a chicken!" Button frowned.

"Wah, he's right," Snails replied. "Button Mash is a mama's boy!" With that, Snips and Snails all broke out into a fit of laughter, while the Knights frowned with their comrade.

"Hey no problem!" Button began, as he whips out his Luigi mustache and dons it on his face. "Let's a-go!" Button said, as he challenged Snips. The Knights looked, flabbergasted at their friend.

"He did not just do that," Rumble muttered.

"Well, it takes a video game nerd to provoke another nerd," Pipsqueak added.

"I'm-a Snips!" Snips continues in Wario's voice. "I'm a-gonna win!" With that, the boys both had a stare down for a moment, before Discord appeared as a referee, as he counted, "3, 2, 1, GO!!!" With a blow of his whistle, the battle commenced, before he disappeared in a flash of light.

Snips vs. Button

"Hey! That was-" Button was met with a punch to the face, by Snips, and was thrown across the ring. "Hey! That was a cheap shot!" Button quickly dodges to the sides, as he avoided several more punches from Snips, before he did a sweep kick, tripping the fat boy up. Angered, Snips charged after Button, even faster, throwing out a punch, only to be blocked by a side block by Button, who counters with a spinning back kick, followed by another, which sent Snips flying back slightly.

"Oh it's on!" Snips growled, as he took out two pairs of huge garden scissors. "They don't call me Snips for nothing!" With that, the Wario cosplaying boy chases after Button, with scissors in hand, as he charges after the nerd, attempting to cut him.

"Hasn't your mother ever told you it's not safe to play with scissors?" Button whimpered, as he narrowly dodged another snap from the scissors, resulting in a loss of a few hairs.

Looking from the stands, Rumble noticed something, "Button! To your left!" the boy shouted.

Darting his eyes to the left, Button looked to see a small pebble, lying in the arena. With that, Button ducked his head, and made a quick flip to the side, picking up the little pebble, just as Snips came after him with the scissors.

"Well, as they say," Button began. "Rocks beat scissors!" Button screamed as Snips came after him with the scissors, "Rock don't fail me now!" With that, Button tossed the small stone at Snips, hitting him directly in the nose, before it miraculously bounced back into Button's hands.

"Oh, right in the schnoz!" Snips groaned, as he rubbed his sore nose.

"Wow, rocks do beat scissors," Tender said.

"Go Boulder," a voice called, revealing itself to be a mud pie.

Back in the fight, Button threw the rock again at Snips, disarming him of his scissors, before he threw several punches at the boy, in the softest spots he know.

"Arrrrrgh!" Snips growled, after receiving several hits after another. With that, Snips started to lose his cool, as he thrusted his fist into the ground, causing the ground to shake, making Button fall to his feet, as Snips charges again, and shoves him to the edge of the arena.

"You okay, Button?" Tender asked, as he helped his friend up.

"Yeah," Button groaned.

"Hub, hub, hub, hub!" Pipsqueak said, as he comes into the picture as a water boy. Whipping out a towel, the boy waves it before Button, fanning him, before he took out a water spray and sprayed it on the nerd boy's face, before he took his leave, "Hub, hub, hub, hub."

"Okay, I'm ready!" Button said.

"Okay Button Mash!" Tender said, as he pushes the boy back into the ring. "Let him have it!" With that, Button whips out his foamed Minecraft pickaxe, which magically turned wooden. Giving the weapon a quick spin, Button laughed triumphantly, before he hits himself in the head by accident, causing him to whimper in pain, slightly.

Snips, after reclaiming his scissors, chases after Button, who parried his opponent's weapons with his pickaxe, before he spotted an opening, and landed a kick to Snip's stomach, knocking him off balance slightly.

Wiping his forehead, clear of sweats, Snips growled, "Snails! Hurry up! Will ya?"

"Oh yeah!" Snails complied, while taking out a baseball bat, as he joins his partner in the arena.

"Hey that's not fair!" Rumble shouted. "That's two against one! That's cheating!" However, Rumbles words fell on deaf ears, as Snips and Snails continued to gang up on Button.

"We gotta do something!" Tender exclaimed. "Button's gonna get killed out there!"

"Got any ideas?" Pipsqueak asked.

Just then, a lightbulb appeared over Featherweight's head, as he shouted, "I got it!" Reaching into his backpack, Featherweight pulls out rolled up poster, as he shouted, "He Snips! Snails!" With that, Feather unrolled the poster, revealing a pin-up photo of Carmen Electra.

Click the Picture for full shot.

Upon seeing the poster, both Snips and Snails instantly dropped their Wario and Waluigi personas, as they all went wild for the bombshell model, whooping and giving wolf whistles, before they were all bonked on the heads by Button.

[Paper Mario: TTYD - Battle Won]

"Nice going with the poster, Feathers," Button replied, before he too gave a quick wolf whistle at the model.

"Though, pray tell," Rumble began. "Where'd you get that poster?"

"Um, let's just say I met her by chance, at photographer shop I work part time at," Feathers answered, while smiling sheepishly, as he blushed up a storm.

Just then, an eerie wind blew their way, as the boys looked to their right, to see a man, wearing a ghostface mask, and brandishing a killer's dagger, "Hello boys," the man greeted.

In response, the boys all emitted some girls screams, "MERCY!!!" Pipsqueak screamed, holding the Carmen Electra poster like a shield.

"No, no!" Feathers said, as he frantically took the poster back. "Not Carmen! Here, use this one," he said, as he switches the poster with another celebrity. Nevertheless, the killer slashed his knives at the poster, shredding it to pieces.

"YIPE!" Pipsqueak screamed, as he took off running.

"Me too!" Button added, "YIPE!" With that, the rest of the Knights took their leaves, as the killer gave chase.

The killer paused for a moment, as he took his mask off, revealing he's really Discord. Bouncing his eyebrows up and down to the readers, before he shushes the audience, and puts his mask back on, resuming the chase.

Snips and Snails both soon came back to their senses, when they took notice of Discord in killer disguise, chasing after the Knights.

"WAH!" Snips and Snails screamed in fright, as they too joined the Knights.

"Uh oh, run away!" Snails screamed.

"Split up!" Rumble suggested. "He can't catch all of us!"

"Divide and conquer!" Pipsqueak hollered, as he and the rest of the Knights all ran in different directions, while Discord was left to chase down Snips and Snails.

Ahead, were two signs, pointing left and right. The left sign reads "Safety," while the other sign reads "Death."

Confused, Snips and Snails repeatedly looked in both directions, before they shouted, "THIS WAY!"

Snails quickly jumped into the safety direction, before he notice Snips going the other way, "AH! Wait for me!" He said, as he caught up to Snips in the death direction, with Discord right on their tails.

Soon, Discord chased them into the safety direction, before they were chased back into the death direction. Snips and Snails kept on running, until they came across a door.

"In here!" Snails said, as he and Snips jumped into the door, only to find out too late, there was no floor.

"AHHHH!!" the boys screamed, as they fell to the dark void beneath them.

"Ow!" Snips groaned, once he reached the bottom, where he finds himself on a treadmill. "What the heck is going....what?" He looked as the treadmill took him back, where a hungry cragadile was waiting for him. With a frightened scream, Snips started running on the treadmill, for dear life, avoiding become the cragadile's dinner.

Meanwhile, Snails was chained to a machine that forced him to repeatedly bend his back, painfully.


Meanwhile with the Knights

"Boy that was a close one!" Button breathed deeply, poking his head out from a garbage can.

"Now all we have to do is find Discord, and then Spike," Pipsqueak said.


The Mane Six Prince Blueblood

*Dun dun DUUUUUUUUN!!*

"Hey!" Rainbow exclaimed. "What gives?!"

"Now, now!" Discord began. "I still have some special tricks I've been saving for this joker." With that, the story resumed, to Prince Blueblood, coming back to his senses.

"Here, your highness," Discord said, as he poured some pills into the stallion's mouth. "Take these aspirins!" With a snap of his finger, Discord poured a glass of chocolate milk, down into the stallion's throat.

"Ugh!" Blueblood groaned. "Chocolate milk? Of all the liquid refreshments you could give me with aspirins, you had to give me chocolate milk?"

"I know, I know," Discord began. "As you would say," With that, Discord shifted his face into Blueblood's face, as he quote, "My royal lips has touched common carnival fare," Discord shifted his face back to normal, as he asked, "Though, how's the headache?"

"Well, as much I'd like to see it's worse than before, I ain't got any," Blueblood replied.

"Oh yes you do, brother!" Discord replied, before he conjured a mallet, and whacked it on the stallion's head. With a screwball laugh, Discord revved his feet up, as he took off running, with an even angrier Blueblood behind him.

While chasing him, the sound of the lone ranger can be heard playing in the background, until it got stuck on repeat, causing Discord and Blueblood to be stuck, doing the same thing over and over, with the Mane Six, standing in the background. Twilight looked as if she was repeatedly slapping herself, Rainbow Dash tapping her hoof repeatedly, and Pinkie Pie laughing as she rolls backwards on her back, and reverse.

Discord gave a shrug, as he walks over to a record player, readjusting its needle, resetting the music, before he and Blueblood resumed the chase. Discord soon came to a quick stop, as he whipped out a fly paper, and smacks into Prince Blueblood's face. With a strong tug, Discord pulled the paper, taking Blueblood's face off in the process.

Discord looked back, at the now faceless Blueblood, and his eyes literally flew out of their sockets, along with his skull, and his tongue, as he screams, "AH! SLENDER MANE!!" With that, Discord tossed the paper to Blueblood, as he disappears in a flash of light, screaming.

Blueblood placed the paper back on his face, restoring his face. Almost.

Upon removing the paper, Blueblood's face was upside down, resulting in a fit of laughter from some nearby. With that, Blueblood struggles to readjust his face, only to make it looked even more messed up, until Discord came back, and threw a pie into the stallion's face, which magically restored him back to normal.

Blueblood continues to chase Discord around, before they jumped into a barrel. A struggle ensued within the barrel, until it titled and roll down a hill. At the bottom, Discord was doing a drumroll bit, before he ended it with a big bang, just as the barrel crashed into a tree. Discord then played a slide whistle, as Blueblood flew up in the air, before he bang on the drum again, just as Blueblood crashed back down. At the end, Discord blew into a bird whistle, emitting the sounds of birds chirping.

"Oh yeah!" Discord sang. "I'm bad! I did it! Discord, Discord! He's the man! If he can't do it, no one can!"

Soon, a whistle is heard, as Prince Blueblood points to a camera he conjured. With that, Discord snapped his finger, and appeared, neatly groomed, and wearing a black tuxedo.

"AH-HA!!" Blueblood shouted, revealing the camera was really a machine gun.

Discord screamed, as he conjured several gold medals, roses, anything to get on Blueblood's good side, but to no avail, as the angry stallion shoved him away, and into the wall. With that, Discord bawled like a baby, as he hangs himself, points a gun to his head, threatens to drink some poisons, before he changes back in human form, wore a blindfold, and smoked, awaiting for his upcoming death.

With that, Prince Blueblood opened fire on the magician, before he ceased fire and laughed triumphantly, "I did it! And I'm glad!" Just then, the sound of slurping broke the silence, as Blueblood looked to see Discord, unharmed, reclining in a beach chair, sipping on a coconut with satisfaction. With that, Blueblood finally lost it, as he burbles his lips like a baby, and he lost his colors as he runs around in circle, while singing himself a catchy tune, which sounds something like this:

Just then, Princess Porcina returned to the picture, as she continues to sing, "Look at me, look at me!!~"

"Oh brother!" Discord and Blueblood exclaimed. "Not that!" With that, everyone all pounced on the pig, and beat her up.


Spike's group

"LOOK OUT!!" Spike shouted, as he shove Fleur out of the way, just as a huge blob of chocolate milk came falling down from the sky, bounced on the ground for awhile, before it exploded.

"Merci, Spike!" Fleur breathed, as she caught her breath.

Peewee squawked, as he guided the two down a path in the labyrinth, and into an upside down hut.

"Sorry again about the quest for your parents being put on another hold, Fleur," Spike apologized.

"No need for apologies, mon ami," Fleur replied. "It's not easy being a hero." Fleur surprisingly smirked, as she added, "And yet, it's part of the fun."

"Fun?" Spike asked.

"Oui. Though the role of a hero is excruciating work, it is at the same time fun, as we would go on many adventures, through different places around the world, facing danger, rescuing ponies, and protect the innocents. It's all very exciting," Fleur smiled in nostalgia, before she turned to the young prince, "Don't you agree?"

Spike closed his eyes as he thought for a moment, recalling the first time he met the girls again in ten years, and how from there, his whole life took a turn, into a life full of magic, adventure, and most of all, romance.

"Yeah," Spike smiled, sympathizing with the mare. "It is."

"Oh, how touching," Discord's voice rang, snapping the heroes out of moment.

"Discord!" Spike exclaimed. "Show yourself!"

"Now, now, Spike," Discord replied. "No need for violence. Besides, is that anyway to greet an old friend of yours?"

"Not when I know he's under the control of the Shadowbolts!" Spike replied. "Besides, look at what you're doing to Ponyville!"

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Discord asked, before he made himself known. "This is the new and improved Ponyville! And these are my first of changes."

The three heroes looked, but could only shake their heads in denial, "There's nothing beautiful about it," Spike replied. "It's all confusing, and too much to take it all in. I mean, why's it up when it's down? Why does the calendar say Christmas in April? And what's with the chicken?" Spike asked, pointing to a chicken that was repeatedly turning into an egg, then back into a chicken, and so on.

"Meh, he just can't decide the order," Discord replied with a shrug. "Besides, what do you expect from me? I'm Discord! The master of chaos! Disharmony is my game. Don't you remember? I thought we had an agreement."

"We did," Spike replied. "We agreed that peace is good and all, but once in awhile there needs to be a little bit of chaos to liven things up."

"Exactly! Just look around you! Isn't this spicy enough for you? Or would do you prefer that I added another pinch of ghost pepper?" the draconequus asked, while conjuring the said pepper in his claw.

"Don't get me wrong, Discord," Spike replied. "I agree on your view on chaos and peace, and stuff. But we also agreed that there can also be too much of something, and how bad it can be for everyone around us."

"Oh, right. It's that whole yin and yang stuff you've once taught me, wasn't it?"

"Well, yeah! Look around you Discord. What do you see?"

Discord complied, as his eyes popped out of their sockets to see Ponyville, becoming a wacky world of chaos, with mutant animals running amuck, the whole grounds decorated in checkers, and the sky covered in cotton candy clouds, raining chocolate milk.

"My town," Discord answered. "My work of chaos, obviously."

"Take a closer look," Spike replied. "What do you see happening to everybody in Ponyville?"

Discord looked, seeing the ponies running and screaming, panicking from the entire disarray of disharmony inflicting on their homes; houses coming to life, random animals mutated with bizarre features: Like a mouse with a door for a body, a shark with the body of a tiger, a pony with the head and wings of a fly, and so on. Furthermore, he could see ponies slipping on a road he had turned into soap, and crashed into some huge bowling pins. At first, Discord wanted to laugh them off, but something inside him speaks otherwise.

"They're not enjoying your chaos, are they?" Spike asked.

".....No," Discord moaned. "Apparently, they don't."

"And knowing you, Discord. You just wanted them to enjoy your chaos, not suffer from it. In other words, you wanted friends, above all others, right?"

"Well, yes. But hey, I still have you and Thorax for buddies, right? Oh, and what about the boys? We're still friends, aren't we?"

"I don't know, Discord. The way you're using your magic with us, it's more like you're siding with the Shadowbolts, rather than us."

"Well, can't I help it? They gave me these powers. They're pure chaos! I can't just pass up an opportunity like this! Besides, just think of all the possibilities I can do with this kind of power! Look!" With a snap of his finger, Discord conjured a block of silver, and turned it into gold, before he went on to show off all sorts of feats with his powers, including manipulating the weathers to make it rain to sunny, then night and day. "I can just do about everything! And it's all at my fingertips! Isn't that awesome or what?"

"I'll admit, it's kinda awesome," Spike replied. "But what if you can use chaos for good?"

"Chaos? Good?" Discord asked.

"Yeah, I mean, think about it. With you on our side, it'll make fighting the forces of evil a walk in the park!" Spike soon had an epiphany, "Plus, with your newfound powers, it can really help us in our quest to find Fleur's parents, and the Armor of Heroes!"

"What?" Fleur asked, as she walked up to the young dragon. "How so?"

"I don't know," Spike whispered. "It's just a suggestion for him."

"Hmmm," Discord pondered, as he stroked his goatee. "I don't know. The idea of chaos and good going together's never crossed my mind before. Are you certain it would work?"

"C'mon Discord," Spike replied. "You're talking to the guy who actually enjoyed your antics of chaos. And that's back when you were human. Um, back when we were both just humans then, I mean-"

"Okay, okay, I get what you're trying to get at," Discord replied. "But are you sure we can work this out? I mean, I am an agent of the Shadowbolts, y'know," With that, Discord raised his claw up, revealing the mark.

"And so were Sunset and Starlight," Spike continued. "But we still managed to work things out, together. And the same can be done with you Discord. If you can tone down the whole chaos shenanigan, that is," Reaching his claw out, Spike asked, "So, what do ya say?"

Discord looked back at his dragon friend, then his claw, before he shrugged, "Well, here's hoping," Discord was about to shake the dragon's claw when, "ARRRRRRGH!" Discord groaned, as he felt a burning sensation in his head.

With that, Abacus Cinch appeared in Discord's head, as she snarled, "Infidel! You belong to the master! And to belong to the master, you obey me! Body and spirit! Capture the Dragon Prince, NOW!!"

"No!" Discord replied.

"Discord?" Spike asked. "What's wrong? What's happening to you?"

"You will obey me!" Abacus Cinch roared inside the draconequus's head. "Capture the dragon!"

"No!" Discord replied. "I can't! I won't!"

"Very well then," Abacus Cinch frowned. "I'll have to do it myself!"

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGHHHH!!" Discord roared, before he was engulfed in billows of black smokes, as he spins himself into a tornado, and charged towards Spike, who jumped out of the way.


The Mane Six

"You hear that?" Applejack asked, as she too had heard the scream.

"Oh dear," Fluttershy whimpered. "I hope nothing bad has happened to Spike, and the others."

"Then let's pick up the pace already!" Rainbow shouted, as she flew away from the others at top speed.

"Rainbow! Look out!" Twilight cried, but too late.

A huge portrait of the artists: Salvador Dali's painting The Persistence of Memory appeared in a flash of light, and Rainbow Dash flew right into the painting.

"Rainbow!" Fluttershy shouted. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know," Rainbow said in a low tone, as she began to feel herself adapting to the painting's style. "Well this is surreal."

"Hold on Dashie!" Pinkie shouted. "I'm coming to save you!" Without any second thoughts, Pinkie jumped in, and retrieved Rainbow Dash, out of the picture.

"Thanks Pinkie," Rainbow thanked, before both she and Pinkie ended up falling into another painting. This time, it's a painting drawn by a brony, by the name JJ, who titled it, Imaginary Friendship.

"Whoa, where are we now?" Dash asked, before she heard a sob, and turned her head to see Pinkie Pie, having lost her color, and her mane and tail turned flat.

"Nopony likes me anymore!" Pinkie sobbed, as she talks to the objects around her.

"That's absurd!" Sir Lince-a-lot replied.

"That is downright, despicable!" Madame Le Flour answered.

"Oh c'mon!" Dash began. "Not this again, Pinkie! Snap out of it!"

While Dash tries to help Pinkie out, some of the other girls got sucked up in some mores paintings, done by artists of the past and present.

Twilight was struggling, as she navigate her way around in the the Relativity portrait, drawn by M. C. Escher.

Rarity meanwhile, was in human form, when she fell into painting, drawn by Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, titled La Troupe de Mademoiselle Eglantine.

Rarity was dressed in a matching dress, as all the other dancers, as she was forced to do the cancan with them.

"This would simply be marvelous," Rarity began. "If I can just get out, right now!"

Applejack was in a drawing titled appleboots, by a brony named egophiliac.

Fluttershy, in another JJ drawing, was dressed as a maid, hence the title Maid Fluttershy.

"Oh my," Fluttershy blushed. "Oh, at least no pony's looking at me." Fluttershy's words got eaten, when in a flash of light, some ponies appeared out of thin air, and started taking picture of the embarrassed pegasus. "Oh, please! Don't!" Fluttershy whimpered, before she was rescued by a pink hoof that dragged her into the next painting.

After awhile of random scenarios of jumping into paintings, the girls finally emerged, with different designs.

Twilight, much to her embarrassment, was dressed in a skimpy bikini, courtesy of Ta-Na. Fluttershy came out, appearing in one of MegaSweet's early style of art. Applejack appeared, wearing Mona Lisa's dress. Pinkie Pie emerged, with a crazy face that looks something like this:

Rarity emerged, in a anime/manga-like style, courtesy of Pia-sama.

"Darlings!" Rarity exclaimed. "Whatever happened to you all?"

"Probably the same thing that's happened to you," Applejack replied.

"C'mon girls!" Twilight whistled. "Let's go! The sooner we get this over with, the happier I'll be!"

"I couldn't agree more," Rainbow replied, as she was seen, having trouble getting out of a cheerleader costume she was dressed in.

I blame this guy!


Thorax's group

"Here they come!" Hydia said. "Hurry! Do something!"

Reeka and D'raggle were skimming through a spell book before they settled on a spell. With that, the two witches began to chant the spell's incantations, which conjured a rope, as it lassoed around the hooded figure.

"Gotcha!" Reeka sneered, before her words got eaten.

"On the contrary," the hooded figure replied. "I got you!" With that, the figure pulled the fat witch, by the rope, and thrashed her all around town.

"Duh, don't worry Reeka!" D'raggle called. "I'll save you!" With that, D'raggle ran out of hiding, as she tries to save her sister, only to bump into Thorax. Draggle stared at Thorax for awhile, before she emitted a loud scream, and took off, running.

The hooded figure finally released her grip, as she threw Reeka into the air, and the fat witch landed on Draggle. Both witches got up, and looked to see Gabby, looking at them with curiosity.

"Gr-gr-GRIFFOOOOOON!!" Draggle screamed.

"AHH!! MAMA! MAMA!" Reeka screamed, as she jumped into Draggle's arms. The two idiotic witches ran off in blind fear, before finally, they crashed and fell into a trash can.

"Morons," Hydia grumbled. "If you want something done right. You've got to do it, yourself!"

Mina gasped, when she took notice of Hydia, "Great Celestia! You're Countess Hydia!" Mina exclaimed.

"Why, I'm flattered you know me," Hydia sneered.

"Well, who doesn't?" Mina frowned. "You're that crazy witch who made that paper dragon come to life, in an attempt on Spike's life! That's how you got kicked out of Canterlot!"

"Marvelous, ain't it?" Hydia cackled. "But enough talk. I came here for your precious puzzle box, and I'm not leaving without it!"

"You won't take it from me that easy!" the hooded figure said, as she flew at the witch, in a flying kick. In a puff of dark purple smokes, Hydia teleported, as she waved her hands, and shot bolts of lightning at the hooded figure.

[Genji Music (Overwatch)]

In a blur of black, the hooded figure darted around the chaotic landscape, all the while still a little disoriented, since when she climbed over the rooftop of a house, and tried to jump across to another, she suddenly plummeted to the floor, and became as flat as a pancake.

"You can't escape me!" Hydia cackled. "Thanks to Discord, I reign supreme! Or as you kids now say it, I'm 20% cooler!" With an evil cackle, Hydia fired more bolts of lightnings at the figure, who was rescued by Thorax.

Just then, Gabby came flying in, "Flying Crane Kick!" the griffon in pony clothing said, as she landed a kick to the toad-face witch's face. "Lion Claws of Fury!" the griffon screamed as she slashes her claws at the witch, "Eagle Pecks-"

"Enough!" Lydia screamed, as she stomped her foot down, sending a huge shockwave that knocked Gabby back.

"Wow," Thorax mused. "You must've been working out."

"Well what'd you expect from the Mysterious Mare Do Well?" Gabby asked with a smile.

Thorax looked at the griffon in confinement, "But you're not even a mare...."

"I know, right?" Gabby beamed, before she and Thorax ducked their heads down, just as Hydia shot a ball of darkness at them.

Hydia looked back, seeing Reeka and Draggle still struggling from their trash can prison, "Here's a taste of 20% cooler, girls!" Hydia growled, as she fired a bolt of lightning at her daughters. "Don't waste it!"

The two girls looked, before they were hit by their mother's dark spell. Both girls were consumed by smokes of darkness, as their whole appearances were altered. Once the transformation was finished, there stood Reeka, as a red-skinned gargantuan with stubby arms and legs, orange rocky features around her body, red eyes, long eyelashes, and dark hair don in pigtails. For D'raggle, she appears to wear a large bamboo hat, colored black and gold, with matching robes.

"You will be no match for our powers, little creatures!" Reeka roared, in a low, demonic tone. "We shall grind your puny bodies to dust!"

"Yeah! Ha ha ha ha!" Draggle laughed maniacally, with her tongue, extended, and sticking out.

With that, Reeka gave herself a hop in the air, before she body slammed to the ground, sending a huge shockwave that can be felt, all over Ponyville, before she rolled around, attempting to squash the group of heroes. Meanwhile, Draggle waved her hands around, as she floated around and fired several lightning bolts at the heroes.

"Wow," Thorax whimpered. "She's not kidding when she said 20% cooler! Or in this case, 20% darker."

"Then I guess the cloak's off!" the hooded figure said, as she took her cloak off, revealing herself to be a dragon, like Mina, with the exception that she wore a golden armor, over a brown jumpsuit. Reaching behind her back, the dragon pulls out a bow and several arrows, and fired them towards Reeka. Irritated, Reeka turned her head in the dragon's directions, before she raised her foot up and stomped it back down. But the dragon spread her wings out, revealing their membranes to be a gradient of indigo and cobalt blue, before she flapped them, and flew around, as she continued to fire her arrows at the colossal, demonic witch.

"Pesky little dragon!" Reeka roared. "You may be fast, but in comparison to me, you're like a little, pesky fly!" With that, Reeka raised her fist up, as she tries in vain to swat the dragon away. In retaliation, the dragon breathed a jet of purple fire, straight into the demon's face, as she continues to fire some more arrows.

Meanwhile, with Draggle, the dark magic empowered witch took her hat off, as a flock of bats flew out and went straight towards Mina, who countered them with a burst of blue fires. The bats disappeared in puffs of red smokes, as Draggle suddenly appeared from behind, preparing to land a kick on the young dragoness.

"Not so fast!" Gabby yelled, as she clamped her beak on the witch's hand, causing her to scream in pain.

Draggle's hands were engulfed in a fiery aura of red, as she zapped the griffon off, before she reached into her robe, and pulls out a long chain, with a spike ball on one end, and a scythe on the other. With a spin, Draggle throws the ball towards Mina, who dodged the attack, as Draggle retracts the ball back, and gives it another spin, before she tries again, and manages to snare a nearby lamppost. With a grunt, Draggle pulls the lamppost, and spins it around, nearly hitting Gabby, who had just gotten up.

Hydia, perched on top of a house was laughing with glee, as she enjoys the chaos she and her daughters are now spreading, when suddenly...

*CHOMP*

"YOW!" Hydia yelped in pain, before she looked behind, to see a mosquito injecting its needle into her butt.

"Blech!" the mosquito groaned, before it revealed itself to be Thorax, spitting and drooling, as he groaned, "What nasty flavor..."

"Why you-YOW!!" Hydia screamed, as she felt her butt bitten again, this time, by Gabby.

"Yuck!" Gabby spatted, "It tastes worse than Grampa Gruff's soup of frog legs! Ugh!"

"How dare you," Hydia began. "How dare you bite me on the butt!" With that, Hydia chanted an incantation as she summoned several gold pans to come falling from the sky, nearly hitting Thorax and Gabby.

"Ha! You missed us, you missed us!" Thorax and Gabby taunted. "Now you gotta kiss us!"

"Ha ha ha," Hydia laughed, as she replies, "That's just the beginning. Now the real magic begins!" With that, Hydia snapped her fingers. With that, purple fires erupted from the pans, as numerous monsters were conjured to do Hydia's biddings.

"Oh dear," Thorax moaned, before he was grabbed by Gabby. "Hey! What are you-"

Cartoonishly, Gabby messed around with Thorax, until he was changed into a pair of nun-chucks. With Bruce Lee's war cry, Gabby charges toward the monster packs, and fought them off with Thorax, much to his humiliations.

"What are you doing?!" Hydia screamed in outrage. "Fight! FIIIIIIGGGGHHHTT!!" Turning to her daughters, Hydia called, "Reeka! Draggle! Help me! Stop that griffon!"

"Don't worry master!" Draggle said, as she prepared a spell. "I'll stop her!" With that, Draggle fired a ball of magics, straight towards Gabby.

"Quickly Thorax!" Gabby said. "Into a bat!"

Thorax, begrudgingly, turned himself into cute looking bat, with a hamster-like body as he screeched, "Hey every pony! Did you miss Ko-chan? Wheee!"

"No!" Gabby shouted, as the ball was almost upon them. "I meant the other bat!"

"Oh, sorry," Thorax replied in his normal voice, as he shape-shifted himself into a baseball bat.

With that, and the baseball organ theme playing in the background, Gabby swung the Thorax bat, hitting the magic ball, back at Draggle, who dodged out of the way.

"It's outta here," the armored dragon said.


Elsewhere

Prince Blueblood was waking up, as he looked around the chaotic Ponyville, "Did I win?" Blueblood asked, before he was hit by the deflected spell ball and was immediately transfigured into a frog, and sang:

"Hello my baby, hello my honey
Hello my ragtime, summertime gal
Send me a kiss by wire, by wire
Baby, my heart's on fire, on fire
If you refuse me, honey, you lose me
And you'll be left alone, oh baby
Telephone, and tell me, tell me
Tell me I'm your very own, oh~"

Just then, one of Discord's clone appeared, and he smashed the frog with a mallet, which magically turned him back into a unicorn.

"Which way did he go George?" Blueblood asked, dizzily, and in a different voice. "Which way did he go?"

Discord stroked his goatee, "Hmmmm, that way!" Discord answered, as he pointed his arms in random directions.

"Oh geez, thanks a lot George!" Blueblood said, as he shook the draconequus's lion paw. "Thanks a lot!"

With a spin, Blueblood fell, face flat on the ground, before Discord opened his eyes to ask, "What's the matter your majesty? Speak to me! Why won't you say something?"

"I'm only 3 1/2 years old!" Prince Blueblood answered, in a baby's voice, before he burbles his lips again.

Discord laughed, as he explains to the readers, "I like him! He's silly!" With that, Discord pulls Blueblood's tongue out, before he released it, causing it fly back into the stallion's mouth, as it rolls around like a curtain's blinder.

Angrier than ever, Blueblood picked up a discarded wooden plank, as he gave chase, after what he believed to be Discord.


Back to the fight, Gabby continues to use Thorax as a baseball bat, as she combatted against all the spells Draggle was firing at her.

"I got it! I got it!" one of the monsters shouted, before he was hit, and was forced into the ground, as a gravestone was sprouted, reading: "He got it!"

Eventually, Reeka was hit by her sister's spell, and was knocked off her feet, and landed on her back, "Master!" Reeka called. "I have fallen! And I cannot get up!"

Draggle was preparing another spell, only for the armored dragon to get in between, and fired an arrow, tipped with purple fires, as it collided with the witch's spell, exploding on impact, and reverted Draggle, back to plain old D'raggle.

"Now, it's your turn-" the armored dragon looked to see the toad witch gone. "Where'd she go?"

Before anyone could answer, both Reeka and D'raggle disappeared in puffs of smokes. Then, everyone heard the sound of thunders rumbling in the distance.


Meanwhile
[Fracktail Battle - Super Paper Mario OST]

Spike, in dog form, watched, as his cursed friend was spinning nonstop, and was rapidly snapping fingers, wherever he goes, causing random objects to come falling from the sky, and straight towards the young dragon.

Fleur jumped in, as she projected a shield spell, saving herself and Spike, after an anvil nearly crushed the two.

The two friends looked to see the crazy, mind controlled draconequus of their friend, coming to a halt, as face suddenly morphs into a TV, as it projected the face of Abacus Cinch.

"Prince Spike," Abacus Cinch sneered. "We meet again!"

Spike frowned, upon seeing the cruel woman's face, "Let Discord go!" Spike barked.

"Sorry, young prince," Abacus Cinch replied. "But your friend works for us now!" Abacus's face had an epiphany, as she smirked. "Of course, I may consider freeing him."

"What's the catch?" Spike asked.

"Your friend's release, for your precious Dragonfire!"

"Don't give it to her, Spike!" Discord yelled mentally.

"Spike no!" Fleur pleaded. "You mustn't!"

"Fat chance, Moony!" Spike replied. "You'll never get it from me!"

Annoyed, Abacus replied, "Perhaps you'll reconsider, after my new slave levels Ponyville to the ground! Have at it, Discord!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Discord screamed, as he continues to spin himself into a tornado, and created several duplicates of himself.

One of the Discords threw a jar, containing blue powders at Spike, who jumped out of the way, and changed himself into a dragon, as the jar exploded in a puff of blue clouds. More jars were thrown, as they all exploded into clouds. Soon, it was all too much for Spike to keep on dodging the clouds, until Fleur arrived, and projected a spell, encasing herself and Spike in a protection bubble.

"Magic health bubble," Fleur explained.

"Good thinking, Flare!" Spike smirked, as he gave the unicorn a thumbs up. "Look out!" Spike shouted, as he and Fleur jumped out of the way, just as Discord fired a blob of chocolate milk at them, which exploded.

Just then, the girls arrived.

"Spike!" Twilight shouted. "Are you alright?!"

"Twilight?" Spike asked, as he turned to look at the girl, eyes widened to see the state she's in, and comically turned himself into a puffer fish, as he bloated himself up, his dragon wings spread out, and his dog tail wagging.

Discord stopped his action, as he took notice of the situation, and couldn't help but laugh his heart out, literally, "That's the most funniest thing I've ever seen!" Discord laughed.

Snapping out of the moment, while blushing a shade of red, Spike snapped is eyes shut, as he regained his focus, and turned back into a dragon, slightly, as his face was still partially fishy.

"Don't try to deny it, Spike!" Discord grinned. "You like seeing Twilight like that, do you?" Spike struggled to keep focus, as he felt himself losing control of his form. "Ooh, getting shy are we? Well, I happen to have heat visions, and I can sense your temperatures are getting high! Or, are you just having a fever?"

Taking a deep breath, Spike cleared his mind, as he regains his focus and continued to fight Discord. Spike spins around, and whipped his tail at the draconequus, who blocked the attack with a shield he had conjured, before Spike strikes with a karate chop, slicing Discord in half. Discord pulled himself together, before he disappeared in a flash of light, and fired several bolts of lightning towards Spike, who took them all in, before he redirected them back at the draconequus, courtesy of Scorpan.

"Scorpan's taught you well," Discord mused, before he holds out a poster, "But did he taught you how to defend yourself against this?" With that, Discord unrolls the poster, revealing it to be a pin-up photo of Rainbow Dash.

"Hey!" Rainbow exclaimed. "How'd you get-" Dash soon noticed the looks she was receiving, as she blushed, "I mean, where'd you get that picture of some pony who's not me!"

Spike, quickly snapped his eyes shut, as he did a roundhouse kick, and struck Discord to the side. Discord continued to show off some more photos of some girls in some sexy attires, though Spike continues to fight, all the while keeping himself under control, barely.

"You just don't let yourself enjoy much, do you?" Discord asked, with an amused grin.

"Says the magician who's a slave of the Shadowbolts, and who's fighting me, his best friend," Spike replied.

"Touché," Discord replied. "Though, can't you blame me for trying to attack you that doesn't involve the spill of your blood?" Discord asked, with a bat of his eyelashes. The rest of the friends arrived, to see Spike and Discoord resuming their fight. Luckily, for Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity quickly acted as human shields, as they quickly covered their friend up, saving the rest of the boys from experiencing the same awkward phase as Spike did before.

"Well, it's all fun and games and all Spike ol'chum," Discord began. "But I really must be going. Ta-Ta."

"Wait!" Spike called out, but too late. Discord disappeared in a flash of light, restoring Ponyville back to the way it was, along with the girls.

"Oh, thank goodness that's over," Twilight smiled.

"You did it, Spike!" Pinkie cheered, as she bounced over to the boy, who turned himself back to human. "You saved Ponyville!" Spike, however, didn't say a word, "Hey, why the sad face?"

"I saved Ponyville alright," Spike replied sadly. "Too bad I couldn't say the same for Discord."

"Oh, there, there darling," Rarity comforted, as she went over to hug the boy. "I'm sure he knows you tried."

"Besides, you'll save him next time," Rainbow added, as she tries her best to comfort her friend.

"Maybe," Spike replied, still not convince.

"Hey Spike~" Pinkie called. "Look at me~"

[Equestria Girls (California Girls Parody)]

Spike complied, as he looked, to see a stage was somehow set up, so quickly. The lights turned on to reveal Pinkie Pie, in human form, and wearing nothing but a blue and yellow bikini, as she sang the song, and danced.

"GAH!!" the boys, including Thorax, yelped, as they stared, awestruck at Pinkie's display.

"PINKIE!!!" the girls exclaimed.

"What?" Pinkie asked casually, as she stopped the music.

"What are you doing?" Applejack asked, blushing at her friend's bold move.

"I'm just trying to cheer Spike up," Pinkie replied, looking to see Spike, sprouting wings, hid his blushing face from behind. "Aw? Are you shy, Spikey?" Pinkie asked, as she tried to pry Spike's wings open.

Just then, Prince Blueblood arrived, and his jaws dropped as he took notice of Pinkie, "What is that bizarre, creature?" Blueblood asked.

Spike, changing into a penguin said, "You didn't see anything!" Before Blueblood could reply, Pipsqueak karate chopped him, knocking the stallion out cold.

"I did it!" Pipsqueak cheered.


Midnight Castle

Within a the throne room, the Shadowbolts have reported their failure to their princess, who is obviously not happy.

"Another mission marred with the sickening stench of defeat!" Nightmare Moon growled. "You have not only failed to capture the Dragonfire, but you have also failed to retrieve the sword!"

"Forgive us, your majesty," one of the Shadowbolts pleaded. "We will not fail you again."

The mad alicorn turned to the Shadowbolts before her, "I will hold you to your words!" she said. "Because next time, the price for failure shall be your lives, and another addition to my wall!" Nightmare Moon said, referring to the wall behind her, with the lifeless bodies of the Three Magicians. The very sight struck fear in the Shadowbolts' hearts as their master continues, "The task ahead is very grave. I can afford no further blunders. Prepare yourselves, and your men! Now begone!"

"As you wish, your majesty," the Shadowbolt answered, bowing his head, as he and his comrades took their leaves.

After she was left alone, Nightmare Moon went towards one torches close by. Using her magic, the fire erupted in a blue inferno, as it formed into a huge sphere, projecting an image of Somnambula.

"Somnambula!" Nightmare Moon began.

"Yes, your highness?" the evil witch replied.

"What is the progress on your part?"

"I have returned to the Griffonstone, as instructed your majesty. Our excavation is currently underway, even as we speak, my princess."

"And what of the helmet? Have you found it, yet?"

"So far, not yet. But I can sense its power close by. Rest assured, your highness, we will find it."

"Very good," Nightmare Moon small, just a little. "And what of the Dragonfire? And this precious Kyrie of yours?"

"The last time Kyrie escaped, she was with the young dragon's pet phoenix. And knowing him, he is probably back with the Dragon Prince by now.

"And what steps have you taken to retrieve the bird, and the Dragonfire?"

"I've hired a bounty hunter, m'lord. A professional one."


Fillydelphia, Dragon Town

Bloodshot arrived via train, as he makes his way into the wreckage of Dragon Town, courtesy of Spike and his friend's previous battle with the Shadowbolts. He got down to his knees, as he scanned the street with his hands, looking for signs of tracks left behind by his preys.


Elsewhere

Discord was simply dancing and singing himself a merry tune he made up for himself, while painting mustaches on every ponies he passed.

Call me wacky, daffy Discord, daffy Discord, daffy Discord,
Call me wacky, daffy Discord, the greatest draconequus in town~!

(Call him wacky, daffy Discord, daffy Discord, daffy Discord,
Call him wacky, daffy Discord, the greatest draconequus in town!)

Call me wacky, daffy Discord, daffy Discord, daffy Discord,
Call me wacky, daffy Discord, the greatest draconequus in town~!

I can disappear in a flash, take out the trash, make a cash,
I'm so cool without a mustache, and I don't wear false eyelashes~!
I'm a newbie, so you can plainly see, why I ski, with a glee~!
I'm what makes MLP cooler, as Rainbow quotes: 20% cooler!

"Thought you can outsmart with the ol' master, eh?" Discord asked the readers.

Just then, Princess Porcina returned, only for Discord to stop her with a trashcan lid, as he painted a mustache on her face.

Porcina is the perfect fool! As a rule, she's not cool! All she does is slobber and drool and say: Look at me~!

"Hey!" Porcina exclaimed, as Discord resumes singing.

"SO! Who's ready for my big reprise?" Discord asked.

(Call him wacky, daffy Discord, daffy Discord, daffy Discord,
Call him wacky, daffy Discord, the greatest draconequus in town!)
Call me wacky, daffy Discord, daffy Discord, daffy Discord,
Call me wacky, daffy Discord, the greatest draconequus in town~!(x2)

"Adios!" Discord said to the readers.

PreviousChapters Next