• Published 18th Dec 2016
  • 18,393 Views, 746 Comments

The Platonic Pony Petting Café - FrontSevens



Twilight and her friends open up a specific type of café in the human world.

  • ...
18
 746
 18,393

The Humans (bonus/bogus chapter)

Ponies lined up outside of the café in Ponyville, each with a numbered ticket in their hooves. Inside sat two humans, Fred and Damien, sitting across from each other at a table. Each was flanked by a pony on either side.

The pony to Fred’s right poked his forearm. “Wow, your skin is really smooth and… squishy. Can I feel your other arm, too?”

“Can I rub your neck?” The pony on his left said. She started to massage his neck. “Hey, Rose Blossom, feel this. His neck is, like, squishy, but firm.”

“Ooh,” Rose Blossom said, rubbing the other side of Fred’s neck. “You’re right. Like an orange.”

“Can I feel your mane?” One of the ponies beside Damien moved her hoof up to Damien’s hair. She giggled. “Ooh! It’s so short and prickly. That feels nice.”

“It’s such a boring colour,” the other pony beside him said. Her horn lit up as she scratched her chin. “Mind if I change it to… hm… yellow? Or maybe a deep purple? Don’t worry, it’s a temporary spell.”

“Oooooh,” the other pony said. “I like purple. Do purple!”

Fred looked at Damien.

Damien looked at Fred.

“This… this feels weirder than I thought it would,” said Fred.

“Yup,” said Damien.

“I think this was a bad idea.”

“Yeah.”

“…Let’s never do this again.”

“Agreed.”