• Published 18th Dec 2016
  • 4,164 Views, 34 Comments

Big Celly - Raps



Celestia grows really big and has trouble adjusting. Luna's going to help because she's a very nice pony.

  • ...
3
 34
 4,164

Starting Big

Princess Celestia gave a small nod to several ponies hauling their large dining wagons back into the castle. Dinner time had come and gone without incident, thankfully. The morning’s episode had left her very shaken and she’d been very careful to make sure that everypony was out of the way at all times. She looked about once more for Luna, but the doors leading to the castle gardens unceremoniously shut with no sign of her.

Luna must be especially busy, today. Indeed, Luna had not visited her even once. Perhaps it was selfish of Celestia to think that she could continuously break away from the mounting royal duties, but for her to miss their exchange of the heavens was almost inconceivable.

She must be utterly swamped - the poor dear. Gaze fixed downward, Celestia finished lowering the sun. The moon rose just moments later, along with a dazzling array of stars. Celestia smiled and craned her neck to admire as much of the beautiful night sky as she could. She carefully shifted her wings and lowered herself flat to the ground, trying to avoid triggering any earthquakes. Her efforts proved fruitful. As her huge body settled into the grass, her twitching ears picked up only a tiny rumble that rolled through the city.

I’m getting the hang of this. Celestia grinned as she recalled her first clumsy attempts at lying down… and the accidents that resulted. But her smile quickly faded at the thought of the destruction she obliviously caused in the past week - let alone today!

Oh, she must have been terrified! Celestia shut her eyes,bringing a hoof to her face as she remembered the horrible feeling of her maid’s tiny hooves striking her lips.

She was fighting for her very life. I - I almost ate her!

Celestia tucked her legs to her barrel and wrapped her tail about herself, shuddering at the thought of what the next mishap might be. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Would she demolish a swath of forest with her immense tail? Send her precious ponies flying with an errant beat of her mighty wings? Flatten a house under her giant hoof with but one careless step? What would be the tipping point that made everypony terrified of their giant princess?

With utmost care, Celestia unfurled a wing over her head. It was the best she could do,anymore. She’d never sleep in her own bed again. She sniffed and let out a quivering sigh as she shut her eyes under her makeshift blanket.

I don’t want to be a monster.

.

.

.

You don’t have to be.

Celestia woke with a start, squinting at a brilliant light shining through her feathers. Wait - had she missed the sunrise? Luna would have woken her, surely! Panic rose in her chest, but as she shifted a few primaries, she noted that there was no warmth to this light.

There was also no sound from the gardens around her...

Every ruffle of her individual feathers almost painfully reached her ears when Celestia brought her wing to her side. She was in a white, empty void, devoid of features or reference. Curious, Celestia rose to lay on her side, looking about. The slightest hint of gray marked the distant horizon, but there was nothing between it and herself save for a hard, white floor. Without thinking, Celestia finally stood, her hooves making a sharp clattering of clacks.

She froze. Her ears swiveled forward, and she let her hoof fall to the ground again.

The same clack from before met her ears.

No earth-shaking boom, no colossal tremor.

Celestia tilted her head and turned about, suddenly finding herself standing between two rows of large, identical gray boxes that stretched out to the horizon. She gasped at the sight and turned around once more, this time being met with two rows of cottages instead of colorless cubes! She chanced a glance over her shoulder, and saw that the previously featureless boxes had been replaced with cottages, as well.

“Huh,” Celestia muttered aloud. “Odd.” She ruffled her wings and walked forward, her steps still making normal sounds as she proceeded down the street. She glanced in a window, stopping short at the sight of firelight dancing on the pane. She blinked and opened the door, meekly inching her way inside the structure.

“Hello?” She called into the gloom.

“Sister!” Luna’s voice suddenly rang out just behind her. “Welcome!”

Celestia shrieked and fell to the floor.

“Wha - Luna?” Celestia picked herself up and whirled about. Sure enough, a very normal-sized Luna stood in the doorway, looking quite pleased with herself. “What is this?Why are we the same size? Where are we?!”

“Celestia, please.” Luna giggled. “Surely, you jest!”

Celestia only stared at her with a blank look.

Luna frowned and pointed a hoof at herself, then waved to the outside with wide eyes. Celestia shrugged and shook her head.

“You’re dreaming!” Luna flared her wings. “This is the dreamscape! I - wha - oh, come now! You’ve been here before!” She beat her wings and jumped away from the door. “Must I tell every pony, every time?!”

Celestia followed her outside, now seeing that the cottages had been removed from their neat rows, and strewn about the land.

“Ah.” Celestia clicked her tongue. “Of course.”

Luna put a wing about her sister’s withers. “Come! Let us get acquainted with the constructs. I’m most pleased with the level of detail I fashioned!”

Celestia looked to a passing house. “Er, it’s all very nice, Luna! But, to what end, exactly?”

Luna beamed. “Why, practice, of course!”

Celestia frowned.“Practice?”

“Indeed! You had no practical method to acclimate to your new size, did you not? Here, you can stomp about without fear of harming anypony, or anything. You can become comfortable with your giant stature, and then take it to the waking world!”

Celestia’s ears fell against her skull as she now looked to the houses with pursed lips “Are you sure?”

“Of course!” Luna exclaimed. “Deliberation on the part of dearest Twilight Sparkle and myself yielded no better alternative. This dreamscape is admittedly incomplete, as you may have surmised, but we can at least get started!”

Luna turned and began to delve into the intricacies of her architecture.

“And here you will notice that I - eep!” She squeaked as Celestia’s wing yanked her into a tight embrace.”

“Thank you, Luna,” Celestia said with a sniff. “Thank you so much…”

“Of ‘corf!” Luna muttered through her sister’s chest and patted her shoulder. She dramatically gasped in a lungful of air upon release and smiled. “Now, shall we begin?”

Celestia made to reply, but could only gasp as she felt her belly churn at the sensation of soaring into the sky. She bit back a yell and shut her eyes tight until the ride was over, opening them to behold another empty white void. However,she felt different.

Celestia looked down, her pupils shrinking at the sight of the dozens of tiny, thatched-roof boxes at her hooves. Her knees went weak at the sudden shift in height.

“Oh, dear...” She took a step to steady herself, and yelped at the great crash of a house being crushed under her hoof. She yanked her hind leg up in reflex, but the motion threw her forward, and her gigantic fore-hooves thundered upon more homes.

Even the smallest step was accompanied by a tremendous *THUD* that rattled Luna’s bones. She took to the skies, far from her sister’s panicking hooves. “Easy, sister!” She bellowed in the Royal Canterlot Voice. “A little to the left!” *CRUNCH* “Oh - mind your hind -” *CRASH* - “hoof…”

Celestia’s rampaging legs finally tripped over themselves. She yelped as she fell back onto her haunches, flatting most of the remaining cottages under her rump with an earth-shattering *BOOM*

“‘Tia!” Luna sped low over gargantuan hoof-prints that’d carved out huge holes in the ground. In almost each crater were the flattened splinters of what had once been a cottage. She gulped as she passed Celestia’s hind hooves, to which thatch and bits of wood clung, soaring through the valley that Celestia’s thighs created and over her vast belly.

“Perhaps a warning would’ve been prudent before restoring your true size!” She landed on Celestia’s chest, sinking waist-deep into the tufts. “Are you alright?”

The plush surface quaked as Celestia groaned, tilting her great head to focus on the tiny blue pony on her chest. “MAYBE… I CAN BE A LITTLE SMALLER, TO START?”

Luna smiled. “Of course!”

Comments ( 16 )

Looks like fimfic is still doing that thing where it's fucking up the bold tags. You'll need to go in manually and fix it, I'm afraid.

7806627 Huh, I wonder why. Italics work just fine. Weird. I think I got them.

Not sure. It does it for me, too.

Awesome! Love the “programming“ of the dreamworld. :twilightsmile:

That's was kind of funny.

7807213 "Operator!"
"What do you need?"
"Cottages. Lots of cottages."
*rows of tiny houses come rushing in from the infinite white distance* :rainbowlaugh:

7808324 Dang, tha'd be a great reference, haha.

7808324 haha, lol! Is there anything better than sciency magic?

Nice and funny build-up chapter, this gonna be an interesting ride! :trollestia:

When is the next update it's been months.

8243356
According to his tumblr, he'll be back in a couple of weeks.

8352738
Ok thanks i don't have tumblr.

8352770
Untill recently, i didnt use tumblr either, but you should check his out! There is a comic version of this story, among other things, and you dont need an account yourself, if you just want to watch (big-pon.tumblr.com)

I would love to see more of this story.

Login or register to comment