• Published 20th Dec 2016
  • 2,355 Views, 61 Comments

Fairy Tail: Light and Dark - Moonlight Spark



An MLP x Fairy Tail crossover. It starts in Manehattan, where twilight and her friends along with the CMC, where having a trip until they met an unusual pegasus, a cat, and an earth pony. Which made their trip into a ever ending journey.

  • ...
6
 61
 2,355

Chapter 8-Harmonic Triumph

Fairy Tail: Light and Dark

Chapter 8: Harmonic Triumph

Written by: Moonlight Spark

——————————————————

Previously on Fairy Tail



RD: It's Cloud, he's gone.



Spike: He's probably back at Fairy Tail.



RD: What are you guys doing here?



Pinkie: Were here to help you find Cloud.



Applejack: We might as well meet with Natsu and the others.



Cloud: Is master Makarov here? I wanted to talk to him.



Fleur: He and the other guild masters were having a meeting in Las Pegasus.



Cysgod: Perfect...



Bloodmoon: Guess we have to fight our way in.



Natsu: Alright! Let’s go!!



*The doors of the guild hall suddenly opened as they all went inside.*



Ember: We should split up and choose a door. Then we'll meet back here, understood?



Bloodmoon: Alright then it's settled. Be careful, everypony.



*Each pair stepped inside their respective doors as they get ready for what’s in store for them…*

——————————————————

At the Manehattan train station...



Twilight, along with the bearers of the elements of harmony and his number one assistant, Spike, arrived at the city Manehattan.



As they left the station, they immediately made their way towards Fairy Tail. As they arrived, they were shocked at what they saw.



Inside, Cloud was destroying the inside of Fairy Tail as Elfman, Cana, Rox, Loli, Apatelodes, Stryker, and Dawn were evading his attacks.



“Cloud, what are you doing!?” Rainbow Dash asked.



Cloud responded with a beam heading towards them. But Twilight put up a barrier as it deflects the incoming projectile.



Dawn shot magical fireballs at him, only to be blocked with a barrier.



Rox and Elfman jumped towards him as they were about to punch him. But he suddenly disappeared as the two collided with each other. They fell the ground really hard as Loli and Cana rushed to their side.



Cloud appeared beside Cana as he kicked her towards Loli, which knocks them back.



Twilight felt a powerful dark magic aura around Cloud, it was very different than the ones she faced before. She look at Rainbow and said,



“Rainbow, something's wrong with Cloud. I felt a powerful dark magic controlling Cloud, and it's not like Sombra or Tirek’s. It's different and much more powerful. We need to find a way to break the spell holding him.”



“The elements. Maybe we can use them to purify him.” Rainbow said as they nodded.



“But...how are we gonna get back to Ponyville in time?” Fluttershy asked timidly.



“Spike. You, Pinkie, and Fluttershy must get the elements and bring them back here while me, Rainbow, Applejack, and Rarity will hold off Cloud.” Twilight ordered.



“You got it, Twilight!” Pinkie said excitedly as she grab Fluttershy and Spike and rushes towards the train station.



Twilight turned to Cloud just in time as three magic beams were heading towards them. She pulled up a barrier to deflect them.



“Rainbow, get Loli and Cana behind the barrier while Applejacks grabs Rox and Elfman. I’ll protect you.” Twilight said as they both nodded.



As Applejack grabbed both Elfman and Rox, Cloud shot a ball of magic energy heading their way, but intercepted by a fireball from Dawn.



“I got your back, Applejack.” Dawn said as he gave a toothy grin before turning his attention to Cloud.



Applejack smiled back as she pulled them both behind Twilight’s barrier.



Rainbow took Loli and Cana and pulled them towards the shield. But Cloud noticed her and shot multiple magic beams at her. But each one disappeared as Apatelodes and Stryker shot it with their own magic beam.



“Don't forget about us.” Apatelodes said calmly.



“We won't let you harm anypony anymore.” Stryker said as he stare at Cloud.



“Thanks you two.” Rainbow said, though she just thanked a changeling, two of them exactly.



“Anytime.” Stryker said excitedly.



“Now get to safety. Well handle him.” Apatelodes exclaimed.



Rainbow nodded and pulled Loli and Cana inside the barrier.



The battle went over half an hour before Pinkie, Spike, and Fluttershy arrived with the chest containing the elements.



“Here's the elements, Twi.” Spike said as he opened the chest, revealing five golden necklaces with the bearer’s cutie mark in the middle. And a golden crown with Twilight’s cutie mark.



The bearers took their respective elements and put them on before turning to Cloud.



Apatelodes, Stryker and Dawn were catching their breath as they were bruised up but still standing. Cloud looked like he wasn't breaking any sweat.



Then they noticed that Twilight and her friends are using the elements as a rainbow shot out from them and towards Cloud, trapping him inside of a rainbow tornado.



With a bright flash, the bearers were catching their breaths as they saw Cloud lying on the ground. Rainbow rushed to his side.



“Cloud?” She called softly as she noticed his eyes slowly opening.



As Cloud opened his eyes, he first saw Rainbow looking back at him.



“Rainbow?” He said softly.



“It's alright, Cloud. Your fine now” She said as she gave a small smiled and hugged him. He hugged her back.



After a few hours of rest, They told Cloud everything that happened. Then, Cloud told them about a voice in his head saying to destroy the guild hall. They all understood the situation as they hoped the rest of Fairy Tail will succeed.

——————————————————

Meanwhile...



Abyssal and Drac were walking inside the door they entered, until they saw a bright light in front of them. They both ran towards it as they stepped out of the darkness.



They found themselves in an arena as they spotted Crescent on the far end. Drac grabs his warhammer while Abyssal use requip to change into his flame emperor armor. Crescent materialized a sword as he stare at the two. Then he was surrounded with an aura of dark magic



With Natsu, Lucy, and Happy



As they entered the door, it started to get cold as Lucy and Happy were shaking.



“T-this p-place is v-very c-cold.” Happy said as his teeth chattering.



“I don't even feel a thing.” Natsu said casually as he got a look from the both of them.



“That's because you use fire dragonslayer magic, you dummy.” Lucy scolded.



They walked a little more further before they stopped. In front of them was a castle made of ice. They stepped inside the castle as they saw Blizzard sitting on an ice throne before they took a fighting stance. Blizzard grinned wickedly as he was also surrounded with an aura of dark magic



With Sunset and Gray



They looked around as they realized they were inside a changeling hive. But without the changelings.



“What do you think happened here?” Sunset asked Gray.



He shrugged and said, “I don't know. But I got a bad feeling about it.”



Then he felt a strong force hitting his back as he crashed to a wall. Sunset turned around and saw nothing, only the wall was slowly closing. She rushed to his side to check on him.



“Are you okay?” She asked, which he nodded.



“My, my. There's so much love inside you two. I can feel them and I can almost taste them.” A voice echoed around them as an opening wall revealed Typhoone with a wicked grin on her face before stepping forward.



Gray and Sunset turned to her and took a stance as Typhoone was suddenly surrounded with an aura of dark magic and taking a stance.



With Moonlight and Ember



They both found themselves in a dark room. As they walk deeper, the torches on the wall lit up one by one until the torches were all lit, revealing Eclipse on the far end of the room.



“Who are you?” Bloodmoon asked as they stare at him.



“My name is Eclipse, and I've been ordered to eliminate you.” She said calmly.



“You must be the one controlling those guards back in Manehattan.” Ember said as they both took a stance.



She didn't responded as she was surrounded with an aura of dark magic and was ready to attack.



At Cysgod’s lair



He was watching them all from a projection coming from his magic orb as he gave a wicked grin before starting to laugh evilly.

Author's Note:

Chapter 8 is finally done. I hope you guys are still enjoying this story, I wrote this chapter a week ago and just finished today, I don't really have anything else to say except that I'll be looking for ideas on how the fights will go down. And if you guys have any suggestions or anything, go ahead and PM me and I'll take a look at the idea. So that's all for now, I'll see you later. Bye!:twilightsmile::pinkiehappy::heart:

Check out these fine people and their OC's::heart:

Shadow Hero - Abyssal Shield

Sandstorm94 - Cloud Dasher

Skye Mist - Typhoone and Stryker

Nova Arc - Dawning T. Forge, Loli Beats, Rox Candy

Darkscout99 - Draconic Hammer

typervader - Eclipse

New Lunar Principality - Crescent Blade

QueenChrysalisForever - Apatelodes

And me - Bloodmoon, Ember, and Blizzard Glaive