• Published 20th Dec 2016
  • 2,365 Views, 61 Comments

Fairy Tail: Light and Dark - Moonlight Spark



An MLP x Fairy Tail crossover. It starts in Manehattan, where twilight and her friends along with the CMC, where having a trip until they met an unusual pegasus, a cat, and an earth pony. Which made their trip into a ever ending journey.

  • ...
7
 61
 2,365

-Announcement-

Hello, everyone. You're probably wondering why the final chapter and the epilogue took very very VERY long to be here. To be honest, I've been having some problems during those days and even until now so I haven't really gotten any time to write.

But, that was in the past now, and even when I still have some problems today I finally had time to start writing again. A lot of time...

So after I'm done with this story, I've been trying to choose whether I should start writing for the sequel of this, maybe a side story where the mane 6 would have new abilities (one of them would get their magic at the next chapter) or I should try and finish some of the stories I've been keeping for so long.

So yeah, April is almost here, school is almost over and my so busy schedule will be not so busy anymore.

That's my announcement on the progress for the story and here's a little bit if a spoiler for the next chapter. I hope you still enjoyed my story, and if you did thank you so much. Here's a little 'conversation' of Cysgod and a mysterious figure. (I think you already know who it is. If you do, keep quiet .😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cysgod stared at the mysterious figure in front of him. He then grinned widely.

"So, this is your true form...heh, the dark order weren't kidding when they said your filled with light and hope. But nonetheless, I'm still stronger than you. Thanks to your fellow fairies, my magic is more powerful than ever!"

A small orb of dark magic appeared above of Cysgod and was slowly getting bigger and bigger.

"You maybe powerful, Cysgod. But with my friends with my side, I will protect them and everyone else from dark creatures such as you!" The figure said as her horn was glowing in a yellow aura, a yellow orb of light appeared as it was charged with powerful magic.

The large ball of dark magic, that stopped expanding, was thrown towards her. Meanwhile, the charging if the spell was finish as the orb let's out a large beam of magic towards the dark orb.