• Published 19th Dec 2016
  • 1,876 Views, 45 Comments

The Speed evolved - Night-from-another-world



I am a displaced and I am a mix of a game and a series so read .I will be living here on the planet Equis and have my adventures.

  • ...
44
 45
 1,876

Chapter 3

Chapter 3 My powers

POV Love Meler

As we were walking thru the halls I saw the staff whispering about me.

“What do you think he is?” asked one.

“He might be a monster from the everfree forest” one said looking at me.

When I heard that I stopped and turned towards them.

“You do know that just because I am different doesn't mean I am from that forest. And please tell your colleagues that I am not from there and I can hear everything they say” I said with crossed arms to look intimidating.

And it worked, I could see their knees shake and their pupils as small as bugs before they started to run away.

“Well, that worked better than i thought” I said looking at the way the maidens went before turning to Celestia and Luna to see that one was angry with me and the other was looking like she was going to burst out laughing.

“What, they were talking about false things and I wanted to make sure that they got the right information and because it was fun” I said walking to them.

“Well if you don’t hurt my ponies then I will allow you to do those things but don’t make them pee themselves in the future” Celestia said as we were walkin thru the maze of halls.

“What did that mechant do to me?” I thought as i was looking at me arm.

“I can’t promise anything but I will keep that in mind” I said as we were in front of a door that I assumed was the entrance to the training grounds.

“Well, i assume this is it” i said looking at the mares at my sides.

As the doors started to open i could see the guards going thru military training.

Some at the sides doing push ups and in the middles was a training course and some dummies that were being slashed by soldiers.

“We will start with the dummies if you please” Celestia said as we were walking amongst the guards and I was surprised that they did not see me.

As we went to a small dummie I was thinking about what to start with.

“Well thou shall start with this and show us what thou are made out of” Luna said with a smile and crossed arms looking at me next to a dummy.

“Okay I think I know what to start with, but can you move to a safe distance from us” I said looking at the dummy.

She went a few steps away next to Celestia.

I focused on my arms thinking about the design I wanted and I could see my arms transform into a green and black mass and then they formed into green finger claws as big at two daggers.

As I was moving my claws like fingers I saw the faces of Celestia and Luna and it was the same faces as earlier.

“You should close your mouths before you catch a fly Tia and Lulu” I said with a smirk on my face as I could see them start to look intrigued and annoyed at the nicknames.

Then I slashed the dummy and after a few seconds of my slash it fell down and split into multiple pieces.

I looked around and saw that the world had slowed down and I looked at my hands and saw that they were normal.

“Okaaaay so I can only use one of my powers at the time, good to know” I said to myself as I started to move all the dummies and put them down at different points at the course and then stopped behind to Luna.

“Things are looking good for me” I said and made Luna scream and turn around to see me standing there.

All the guards that were fighting the dummies looked around confused and finally saw me.

“Well, sorry for just taking your dummies but I need them for my demonstration for the princesses so you won't mind, right?” I said as the guards were walking to me in a circle.

“What is going on here, you are so…” a strong commanding voice said as he entered the ring and saw me.

“Hello Captain Shining Armor, it is good to meet you” I said looking at the purple armored stallion unicorn with white coat and blue hair (or mane) and tail.

“Who and what are you, creature?” Shining asked while pointing a sword at me.

“I am Zenitar and I am the god of speed and adaption and I am just showing your princesses my powers” I said pointing a thumb at Luna and Tia (I am calling her that now).

“He is speaking the truth, Captain, and we would like to continue” Tia said looking a bit annoyed with crossed arms.

“Well then can I see what you can do too” Shinning asked as he put back his sword in its scabbard.

“Of course I will but be ready to clean your jaw because it’s gonna fall to the ground” I said with a smirk as I was walking to the beginning of the course.

It was surrounded by guards that were curious about me.

“Hey you, can you keep track of how fast this goes?” I asked a guard with a timer on him.

I shifted my arms back into claws and started to run at small speed for me.

First I had to jump over big logs and between each one there was a dummy that was sliced easily enough with my claws.

Then there were poles that were sticking up from the ground. I had to jump on one and then jump to the next but when I landed on them they sank down a few centimeters.

Then I came to a rope swing with dummies in the way of the swing but I ignored the rope and dashed forwards to the other side and slashed the dummies like they weren't even there.

Then there was a climbing wall.I let tendrils come out of my feet and jogged up the wall.I made a few guards start feeling bad about their own good looking but less efficient bodies.

Then there were ten dummies placed like bowling pins. I started to vision my claws like a pair of big balls. Then I felt that my arms became heavier and I heard the wood under my feet break a little.I looked at my hands and saw that they were hammer fists.I jumped into the air and air dashed into the dummies and when I hit the ground a crater got created and all of the dummies were just rubble.

Then I looked around to see all of their faces were so shocked that another shock would make them faint.

“Well that was easy, how was I?” I asked flippantly as I brushed off all of my dust.

“Thirty seconds, but no one have ever gone thru that course that fast” the guard said and after that a big number of guards fainted.

“We have not ever seen anything do that with such ease” Luna said looking at me like I was the most amazing thing in the world.

“Well this is not the limit of my powers but I might hurt somepony if I go further” I said looking around at the guards that were carrying the uncountsent ones.

“You're a powerful being, Love” Tia said walking to me.

“Well I try and I think you owe me something, Tia” I said turning my hand into a claw.

“You’re right” Tia said as she took a lock of hair and cut it off with my claw and handed it to me.

“And I guess I need to hold my end as well” Luna said as she did the same thing.

After I got Luna’s hair I let my hands shift around them and dematerialise into me.

“Now stay back a little bit as my body is mutating” I said as I could feel my body start to change.

They stepped back and my body turned into a mass of green tendrils and then they reformed back to me.

“Good it is fiG AAAAHHHH” I screamed and stumbled to the ground as I could hear a roar in my head.

Author's Note:

Hello I am not dead or displaced, yet.
You should know I work best on thease stories while on my break during school and when I know dates I can put these stories out I will. So good cliffhanger here and the next chapter is a battle one.
Comment if I should make any gory chapters and may the speed force be with you.