• Published 19th Dec 2016
  • 1,876 Views, 45 Comments

The Speed evolved - Night-from-another-world



I am a displaced and I am a mix of a game and a series so read .I will be living here on the planet Equis and have my adventures.

  • ...
44
 45
 1,876

Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Hello godhood

POV Love Meler

I started to open my eyes but closed them directly because of the light in my eyes.

Then i realised that I was in a too comfortable bed and I opened my eyes and started to look around and was met with a pair of light blue eyes and a dark blue nuzzle.

“AHHHH” I screamed and jumped up and hit my head on the ceiling and fell back on the bed.

“Oh, sorry for frightening you, creature” said the owner of the eyes and when I saw her my brain shut off because it was an anthro Luna.

She had a dark blue dress with stars on it and her hair was flowing in its infinite breeze and had it’s nice starry sky.

She had a dark blue coat, wings and a horn that looked like a wand.

“WHAT JUST HAPPENED” I screamed and then I looked at my hands and saw my gauntlets.

I tried to take them off but it felt like I was trying to take of my real hands.

I looked at my body and saw that it was glowing between the metal plates and I could feel my claws touch the metal plates and it felt like i was touching myself.

“Why can’t i take these off?” I thought looking at the room I was in.

It had white walls and blue floor. One door and a window behind me.

“Why did thou scream at us, creature” Luna said looking at me with a confused look.

“I am in Equestria” I thought seeing that Luna was waiting for me to speak

“Ok, calm down. You have always wanted this so just ask some things and then I can explain what I know.”

“Can I ask you some questions first and then I can answer your questions?” I asked as I walked back to the bed I laid in earlier.

“Ok but what is thy name if we might ask?” Luna asked looking hopeful to talk to me.

“Well my name is Love and I think that your name is Luna” I said laying in the bed.

“How did thou know our name” she asked me.

“I just know. Now to my questions, where am I?” I asked looking at her anthro face.

“Well thou are in Canterlot, in the medical wing” she said looking confused.

“Okay, and how long has it been since Nightmare Moon’s return?” I asked her and her eyes became the size of tea plates.

“A couple of months” she said looking like she has seen somepony (yes, I am going to use it) with wings and a horn.

“So this must be before The Grand Galloping Gala” I thought as i was looking at my hand.

“Wait if this is my hand now so” I thought.

“Thanks. Can I test something?” I asked Luna and she just nodded to my question.

I stood up and started to jog and i saw that the world slowed down as i was jogging and then I slammed into a wall.

“I am a speedster now, geeee” I thought as I turned myself from the wall.

“Okay, then I think i know all I need to know” I said as I walked very slowly back to my bed.

“How did thou move so quick and look like it didn't hurt when you crashed into the wall?” she asked looking shocked and worried.

I sat down on the bed with crossed legs and took a deep breath and said “Well, I now know that i am not Love anymore so can you call me by my new name instead” i asked looking out of the window seeing the sun rise.

“What is thou new name thou speak of?” Luna asked and I could hear somepony breath outside the door.

I sniffed the air and sensed a smell that smelled like cake and I started to smile.

“Well Celestia, you can come in and I will tell both of you who I am” I said.

Then the door opened and in came a white alicorn with a golden dress that came down to her feet.

“How did you know I was there” Celestia asked with wide eyes.

“Well I could hear you breath and you smell like cake so I guessed it was you” I said making luna giggle.

“Thou should stop eating cake so much sister” Luna said still smiling.

“Well I did not come here to talk about my love for cake but to meet you” Celestia said having her arms crossed.

“Well then my new name is Zenitar, the god of speed and adaption” I said with a bow and then i started to laugh at their faces.

Both of them had lost the ability to keep their mouths closed and looked at me blank. Oh I wish I had a camera so I could take a photo of them.

“You should close your mouths or you might eat a fly” and as I said that their mouths closed but the eyes remained the same.

“How can you be a god when there is only one god?” Celestia asked with a look of suspicion on me.

“It is because my mind is from a being from another universe and my body was created by two other universes” I said and they got the same face as before.

“Well, I guess that you would want to know my powers right” i said hoping for them to get out of their shocked mode.

“Yes that would be nice to know” Celestia said while going to another chair that I didn't see earlier.

“Okay, I can move super fast and you could call me a shapeshifter but my shapeshifting needs the DNA of beings, and that leads me to another question that i have” I said looking at Celestia.

“That is why your body reacted to my magic” Luna whispered under breath so that no one would hear it, but I heard it clear as day.

“What is it” Luna said sitting next to me.

“Well can I get some of your hair so I can turn into an alicorn” I asked and they had a look of thinking.

“We can give you our hair if you give us a demonstration of your powers first” Celestia said looking intrigued by the thought to see my powers in action.

“Okay but you should know that most of my powers can kill, and this is a new body for me” I said but the face of Celestia did not change.

“We will show thee to the training grounds” Lund said with a smile, which I thought was odd.

“Sister remember, not olden tongue” Celestia said and that made Luna a little sad and I started to feel a little sad too.

“She can speak olden tongue with me if she wants” I said making Luna smile again.

“Well, come on let’s go” Luna said like a little fillie.

“Oh, I mean let’s see what you are capable of” Luna said looking embarrassed.

Author's Note:

Hello a little erlyer but it is okay right.
Well you ponies should know I have a few chapters redy and am just waiting to be published.
Now have a great future.
May the speedforce be with you( I am going to have this line in every note).