• Published 19th Dec 2016
  • 1,878 Views, 45 Comments

The Speed evolved - Night-from-another-world



I am a displaced and I am a mix of a game and a series so read .I will be living here on the planet Equis and have my adventures.

  • ...
44
 45
 1,878

Chapter 1 Bye Bye earth

Author's Note:

Hello i am not dead, i just went thru my first writhers block so i have been reading much.
Mostly HIE.:pinkiecrazy:
Well this is something new i am making so read and tell what needes to be fixed and on friday i will send out another one.
Bye and may the speedforce be with you.:moustache:

Chapter 1 Bye bye earth

POV Love Meler

I was walking through the doors to the comic con here in Sweden and I was hoping that people would see me.

Why? Because I was in a costume that was so OP.

I had made a costume for a character i called Zenitar, the god of speed and adaption.

He is a person that became stuck between two universes and his body mutated into a mix between an Evolved from Prototype and the villain Savitar, the god of speed.

Well you should know that it is not easy finding parts to this costume. I fixed a green bodysuit and glued on metal pieces and even cut a green water pipe and glued on the ends to look like they are pipes that send poison to one part of the shoulder to the elbow. I had bought online a gauntlet but I misread and only got one so my other arm had no cool claw hand on it. But that would not make me sad because this was going to be an awesome day.

I first went and looked at the shops hoping to find something good until I heard a voice calling me.

“Well I have never seen anyone like you before, stranger” the voice said.

I looked at my side and saw a man who looked like something from a game.

“Well it is nice that somepony saw me” I said as I was giving him a clue that I am a brony (I am one and you can’t sue me for liking that series).

“Well, a good sales pony has a good eye and it is telling me that you might not have a complete cosplay there” he said letting me know that he is a brony too with a smile on his face.

“My fellow brony, if you know where I could find something and tell me your name I would be very happy” I said hoping to find a new friend.

“Well, you can call me The Merchant and I have this, if you want, for only, I think fifty kronor as you would call it” The Merchant said as he took from under the table a gauntlet that looked perfect.

“Where did you get something like this” I asked looking at the perfect gauntlet.

“Well, it was a defective thing i bought for future deals” he said knowing I would by it.

“That is a wonderful low price so I can’t ignore something like this” i thought.

“That is perfect and you can call me Zanitar if you want” I said as I pulled out a fifty kronor bill out of my bag at the belt under the metal and gave it to him.

“Well, we might not meet again but I will help you in the future” he said as I took the gauntlet and put it on.

“Goodbye and good sales for your future” I said before I felt a little dizzy.

Then all of a sudden I fell down a hole that was all black inside and I could feel tremendous pain in my body as I was falling.
If I would explain the pain the best way possible I would say that my body was being destroyed piece by piece and grown back out of nothing. The worst part was that I could not lose conscience and sleep away the pain. Finally I could feel my body on a cold marble floor before I passed out.




POV Luna minutes earlier

“Boring” I said as I was laying back in my chair looking exhausted and letting my wings fall to the floor.

It was night and I was sitting in my room in a dark blue dress with stars on it reading through old boring papers that I had to sign.

Ever since I was free from Nightmare Moon's control I had been sitting in my room and been signing papers and reading history all the time and it had been so boring I had forced my sister in letting me go to the Grand Galloping Gala next month.

Luckily for me I still had my puppy eyes and it worked like a charm but it was still another month until the Gala and I still needed to sign these papers until I could take a break and rest until morning so I can sleep.

All of a sudden I heard a “donk” behind me and I looked and saw a strange bipedal metal creature lying on the floor unconscious.

I jumped out of my chair and ran to the creature to see if it was still alive.

I put two fingers on its´ neck and felt a pulse but the disturbing thing was I could feel twenty beats a second.

I looked at the creature and saw that its´ body was full of metal pieces grown out of him like armor and under his armor was green flesh and out of his armes was like pipes connecting one part of his body to another.

I cast a spell on him to see if he was injured. His body started to change making him look like his body was made out of green and black tendrils. I stopped and his body changed back to what I think is his normal form.

“GUARDS” I shouted to the door and a unicorn guard wearing dark blue armour came in.

“What is the ma.., what is that, princess?” the guard said looking with wide eyes at the knocked out creature on the floor.

“I don’t know but he needs help. Can you take him to the medic wing for scanes and rest” I said as I levitated him to the guard.

“Yes, princess” he said as he took the creature over his right shoulder and started to run to the medic wing.

“I wonder what has happened to him” I asked no one and started to try to continue to sign papers but I could not stop thinking about him.

It wasn´t until five minutes later that I gave up on trying to focus on work and started to walk to the medic wing.

“I need to know all about him, even if I need to be awake all day” I said as I walked through the halls.