• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 747 Views, 9 Comments

High School Sophmores Book 1: pour l’amour - Appledashery



In this book the mane 7 will be tracking down a no good varmit who is out to take over the world (what else is new), but they have no idea who he is. Another thing is the fact that the mane 7 wil be facing their own problems, and boy are the problems

  • ...
7
 9
 747

Truth or dare...

"OK, so to begin we have to sit in a circle," Pinkie said.

Rainbow Dash was sitting by Sunset, Sunset by Twilight, Twilight by Applejack, Applejack by Rarity, Rarity by Fluttershy, and Fluttershy by Pinkie Pie.

"Rainbow, Truth or dare?" Pinkie asked.

"Dare, duh," Rinbow rolled her eyes "why would I say anything else."

"Rainbow give a piece of clothing to the person on your left." Pinkie giggled, she loved her job. Rainbow took off her shirt and gave it to Pinkie Pie, leaving her in only a bra.

"Who wears a bra underneath pj's?" Sunset asked.

"A girl who knew Truth or Dare was going to be Pinkie style, that's who." Rainbow folded her arms.

"Fair enough."

"Anyway, Rarity Truth or Dare," Rainbow smirked.

"I'm actually going to take a chance and choose dare," Rarity announced.

"Rarity is choosing dare will she come out of this one alive?" Rainbow asked sarcastically "fine, I dare you to get on all fours and make Pinkie whip you on the butt."

"I hate you," Rarity took off her shorts and underwear and got on all fours and Pinkie giggled and spanked her.

"Pinkie where did you get that whip?" Applejack asked, frightened "And how long have you had that."

"My secrets shall never be revealed," Pinkie did this really creepy face that made Applejack flinch slightly, but it was barely visible.

"Ok, moving on I'm thinking that it's your turn, Rarity," Applejack blinked a few times.

"Oh, yes Sunset truth or dare?" Rarity asked.

"Dare," Sunset was determined.

"I dare you to confess your most embarrassing secret."

"Seriously!" Rainbow shouted "That is like the lamest dare ever!"

"No, it's I have a very embarrassing secret," Sunset took a deep breath "Here we go... I used to have a huge crush on someone in this room."

"Cool, now lets move on out of creepyvile and heads to truth or dare 'Kay sunny," Rainbow said moving over a bit.

"Oh, Twilight truth or dare?"

"Um..."

"The trick is to choose truth if your unsure," Applejack whispered.

"Truth," Twilight muttered mouthing 'thank you' to Applejack.

"Who do you think is the oldest person in this room?" Sunset asked.

"Applejack?" Twilight asked gaining only a shake of the head from the country girl.

"Nope the order is Fluttershy, Sunset Shimmer, Rarity, You, Applejack, Me, and Rainbow Dash," Pinkie listed.

"Really," Twilight looked at the girls who nodded their heads, "I thought it would be Applejack since she seems like the most mature.

"Whatever, just move on," Ranbow blushed, she hated when the girls pointed out the fact that she was the youngest in the group.

"Um, Applejack truth or dare?" Twilight looked around trying to think of a question to ask.

"Truth," Applejack answered.

"Aw, c'mon AJ playing it the easy way this time, huh?" Rainbow teased.

"Yes, this is Pinkie style and even if Twilight is new at this she has probably already caught on."

"Who was your first crush?" Twilight was slightly uncomfortable by the question.

"Nobody really," AJ shrugged her shoulders and Rarity looked like she was about to explode.

"You mean 'he' doesn't count?!" Rarity was shocked.

"Who?" Applejack stared off into space for a while "Oh! Him, no that was a cover up."

"What do you mean a cover up?" Rarity was frazzled.

"It's called 'what happens when your friends aren't who you think they are' from 'the expert of things not being as they seem himself.'"

"I'm not following a word you're saying," Rainbow sighed.

"Meh, all it did was end in a terrible fight there were a few words that were spoken that couldn't have been taken back. It's not like something really horrible happened it was just a terrible fight, nothing to it." AJ shrugged her shoulders.

"Right, and then we had that conversation were you sat right up looked me in the eye and almost told me what happened, but said 'I can't do this' instead, and to make matters wore you just walked away." Rarity gave her that look.

"Yep, that's the one," Applejack chuckled nervously, but was slightly embarrassed that Rarity had to mention that in front of all of their friends.

"Aw," Pinkie said "what a sad story."

"Anyway Fluttershy, Truth or dare?"

***

The game continued for about another hour, until...

"Rainbow you have a visitor!" Firefly called.

"Yeah, I'll be right down, mom!" Rainbow looked at her friends "You girls are coming with me last time I had a visitor it turned out to be be our old neighbor Ms. Perish."

"Cool I love meeting new people!" Pinkie bounced down the stairs and the other girls followed in her suit.

Rainbow opened the door "Oh, hey Soarin. What are you doing here? At my house? At 10:00?" Rainbow asked nervously, blushing slightly.

"Well I wanted to ask you something and my friends aka Fleetfoot and Spitfire said I should ask you to the face... Especially Fleetfoot," He looked at her directly in the eyes "Will you come to the dance with me tomorrow night?" He looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Yeah, Sure, cool," Rainbow had to bite her lip in order to not freak out "I'll see you tomorrow." She closed the door as Soarin left.

"Aw, true love," AJ rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"Shut up country girl," Rainbow blushed.

When they went back upstairs it was 11:00 and the girls decided to go to sleep. They all tucked themselves in and went to sleep, all except one.

"It can hurt me as much as it wants to, but some things are better left broken." Applejack said as she drifted off into a deep sleep.