• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 746 Views, 9 Comments

High School Sophmores Book 1: pour l’amour - Appledashery



In this book the mane 7 will be tracking down a no good varmit who is out to take over the world (what else is new), but they have no idea who he is. Another thing is the fact that the mane 7 wil be facing their own problems, and boy are the problems

  • ...
7
 9
 746

Wake Up Call part 2

(Rainbows P.O.V.)

I was awoken by... Pinkie Pie? And my head was throbbing so much I wailed out in pain, which unfortunately caught the attention of the school nurse, Nurse Red heart and my friends.

"Oh, Rainbow darling," Rarity is wiping her eyes ever so delicately.

"Your okay," Pinkie was saying while the rest of the girls were sighing in relief.

"Yeah, but what happened?" I guess my friends were kinda confused because they all gave each other this look and then Applejack said...

"We were hoping you could answer that question."

"What I think Applejack means is try to tell us what happened." Rarity was obviously trying to find a softer way to restate AJ's question.

"But try not to make it too boring, ok Dashie," Pinkie said "'cause I brought popcorn!"

Of course I was slightly annoyed by Pinkies antics and the slightly disturbing sight of her pulling popcorn from her bu... skirt, but by now I'm used to it. Plus if I hadn't excepted the fact that Pinkie is... special I would be a horrible friend, especially after all these years.

"Well, I was walking out of Principal Celestia's office and was venting on how horrible and stuffy her office was when this guy...no he was about our age and I guess goes to our school... or maybe he snuck in..." My friends could probably tell that I was almost just as confused as they were.

"Oh, sneaky he is obviously very sneaky!" Pinkie shouted.

"Ok," Sunset said taking note for some strange reason "please proceed."

"Well, he or it was wearing a mask? Nope, was it a... never mind, but he had something covering his face or her face... now that I think about it it might make more sense if it was a girl." I was probably confusing my friends more then I was confusing myself.

"Ya lost me." AJ said in her own way.

"Well you didn't lose me!" I could tell Pinkie was about to give some long winded explanation, so I shut up "she obviously thinks it would make more sense if it was a girl because we have only fought girl villains, therefore only have girl enemies, even though 3 out of 4 turned out to be good after all... no offence Sunny!" Then she did the smile that I see in my nightmares like the 'we are such happy flowers we will sing for hours I think I'm bearably cute watch me solo on this flute' smile.

"None taken and wow!" Sunset's mouth was still hanging agape at Pinkies description.

"But that would mean it had to be the dazzling's or the sirens right?" Fluttershy asked.

"Not exactly," AJ said coming back in touch with the 'her' side of her, "the sirens could've had some kinda an ally either in this world or Equestria and they just so happened ta know the portal was re-opened and just so happened to sneak past Princess Twilight and the portal always opens ta this high school so they took a very educated guess and just so happened to know that Rainbow Dash would be a threat, because of what Princess Twilight said about the fact that the 'other' us are the elements of harmony or what-not and just happened to know that everyone from that world has a counterpart in this world. And just happened to know whatever evil plan they have even if there was no communication between realms, except for Sunsets journal ... or just whoever hit you has their own evil plan." After doing a Pinkie Style summery she had to gasp for air and I did to 'cause I have never Ever heard Applejack do a long winded summery. And I guess none of the other girls, other then a totally not shocked Pinkie Pie had there mouths agape as well.

"Well duh!" Pinkie smiled.

"Wow," Fluttershy commented.

"Now it makes sense, but do you really think they came from Equestria?" Sunset was speculating more then she needed to.

Applejack blushed, "it's a possibility."

I went back to my story...

"Anyway they were a coconut orange color, had medium light hair, were wearing jeans, but the most ironic thing is that they had this black and purple staff it was so out of sight. So maybe I didn't get hit with a pole maybe it hit me with that staff!" I was slightly exited that everything was coming into view.

"Yeah, but we still have a question maybe not for just you, but for us who is he/she?"

****

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

Sorry for the very short chapter, but I really wanted to put this chapter out today so enjoy:raritystarry: