• Published 10th Dec 2016
  • 8,623 Views, 23 Comments

[C] Starlit Foal - scribe-feather



Twilight helps Starlight regress, caring for her like a foal. (ABDL Themes)

  • ...
21
 23
 8,623

Prologue

Author's Note:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: Do not continue reading if you do not approve of adult baby themes or diaper usage. If you do not like it or are under legal age, please do not keep reading.

Please do not redistribute, alter, repost this story or anything else I write on this site or anyplace else without my permission.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commission For Anonymous

This Story Contains:
Adult Baby Themes (Heavy)
Baby Paraphernalia (Heavy)
Diapers (Heavy)
Diaper Usage - Wet (Heavy)
Breastfeeding (Medium)
Diaper Usage - Mess (Medium)
Magic (Medium)
Mental Regression (Medium)
Body Altering (Light)

Starlit Foal
Prologue
By Scribe Feather

Starlight Glimmer and Twilight Sparkle were busy toiling around in the castle library, sorting through the various stacks of books that sat in the middle of the room. It was an otherwise quiet afternoon with business around the castle being rather slow. Twilight wanted to take full advantage of the lethargic day by tutoring her student in proper literary organization.

“That stack is herbal reference books, so they’ll go over there,” Twilight stated as she conducted Starlight around the room with some guiding points of her hoof, “and unabridged history books over there.”

“I know all this, Twilight,” Starlight answered as she floated a stack of books up to a high shelf, expertly tipping the pile so that they all slipped side-by-side on a single shelf, “Spike had me memorize his entire organization chart before I could even step foot in this room.”

“I just want to make sure you know where everything goes,” Twilight answered, shifting a couple books around on a nearby shelf so that they were in alphabetical order, “it’s important to stay organized.”

“I know I know,” Starlight answered with a roll of her eyes as another stack magically organized itself, “I just feel like we could take the time to relax, ya know? We don’t have to pick up the slack every time Spike is away.”

“Think of it as a learning experience,” Twilight answered as she used a feather duster to clean off a nearby shelf, “an organized library means an organized...” Her words seemed to trail off as her eyes floated down to an empty section of bookshelf. Or at least it would be empty if it wasn’t for a stack of brightly colored books sitting in there sloppily.

She pulled out the stack and magically separated the various books to read their titles. Goodnight Luna, Ursington Bear, If You Give A Breezy A Cookie?

“Why are these books here? These belong in the children's section.”

“Oh, uhm, Spike must have left them there,” Starlight quickly replied, snapping her attention back to some books that shook a tiny bit in her magic’s hold, “I’ll put them back in a bit.”

“Spike doesn’t normally forget to finish sorting,” Twilight quickly deduced, “did you pull these books out?”

“Me?! Why would I need a bunch of baby books?” Starlight nervously laughed off, clearing her throat uncomfortably as she turned her attention back to sorting through books. “No no, never touched them. Must have been Spike.” She turned to Twilight to see if her fibs were sticking, but Twilight didn’t seem all that convinced. In a bit of a panic, she quickly changed stories, “I was just curious about them. Just read them once.”

Twilight paused, “why were you reading nursery rhymes?”

“I was just curious. Read them two or three times tops!” Starlight hastily answered as she attempted to turn back to her book sorting. But there was no denying it, even with her back turned she could feel Twilight’s eyes boring into her. Reluctantly she sighed, lowering her book stacks to the ground, and then turning to face her mentor. “Look, the truth is...” she paused, clearly made uncomfortable and embarrassed about the truth, “sometimes...when I’m alone I like to...well...I like to act like a foal.” She winced, looking up at Twilight for a response.

The purple alicorn didn’t react as much as Starlight’s worried mind assumed she would. The princess didn’t raise a disgusted eyebrow at it or break down laughing. She simply stood there, keeping an open mind and a curious expression on her face.

Encouraged by this, Starlight continued. “Reading these stories...I don’t know, helps with that or something...” Now that she was hearing what she thought outloud, Starlight looked at the ground, ashamed. “You must think I’m a real weirdo...”

“Have you been doing this for long?” Twilight simply asked.

“About when I got my own room in the castle...” Once again, Starlight winced, hardly able to stand admitting to a secret she kept for that long. She braced herself for Twilight’s response, assuming that the angry alicorn would kick her out of the castle on the spot.

But again, Twilight surprised her and simply asked another question, “are these books the full extent of your...foaling out?”

Starlight took in a deep breath. No point holding back now. “No that’s not all,” she started, “I’ve found that those books are more enjoyable when I’m...wearing a diaper...”

“...A diaper?”

“Y-yeah...” The pink-purple unicorn lowered her head, ears drooping down as she let out another sigh. “It’s really weird...I know...I’ll stop right away...”

“Now Starlight, I never said that. I just wanted to hear more about it before I gave you my thoughts,” Twilight quickly answered, lifting Starlight’s lowered chin with a caring hoof. “I admit it’s a little...uncommon, but all ponies have their different ways to relax.” She did her best to comfort the embarrassed unicorn, showing her the support she needed. “Spike reads his comic books and I have been known to sitting down for a cup of tea once and awhile,” she explained, “and you pretend to be a foal, but you’re not suddenly ostracised because you like it.”

Starlight didn’t seem entirely convinced. The unicorn continued to stare at the ground, scratching the side of her hoof. She could hardly look her mentor in the eye after admitting such childish things. She felt like freak for liking such things.

“Look,” Twilight started again after a bit of thought, “what if I were to...help you with this thing. Maybe be a caretaker for a little bit.”

That certainly caught Starlight’s attention and quite quickly she raised her head up with wide eyes and perked up ears. “Y-you mean it?”

“Might need to do some research in foal care, but if you’d allow me, I would like help.”

“I...I’d be honored- h-happy to! I-I’d love that! Thank you!” Starlight stammered, struggling to piece together a coherent sentence as her body practically buzzed with enthusiasm. She did her best to articulate how she truly felt, but nothing could quite explain the amount of happiness, excitement, relief, and anticipation that swelled inside of her. When words failed her she simply swooped in for a hug. “Th-thank you!”

Twilight was startled by the surprise hug, but she could tell that this meant a lot to her pupil. “Y-you’re welcome, Starlight,” she said, patting the other pony’s back with a soft hoof, “we can try this tomorrow. That should give me enough time to prepare.”

“T-tomorrow?” Starlight’s voice squeaked. She didn’t think it’d come so soon, and yet she had to remind herself that this is what she had wanted for months, maybe even years. Instead of backpedaling and turning down Twilight’s offer in some fit of nervous uncertainty, Starlight gave her teacher a big squeeze. “Thank you, Twilight, thank you!”

Even long after their discussion, Starlight continued to feel buzzed with all these emotions swarming her head. She was nervous but excited, giddy but unsure. But she knew she wanted this, she just never would have guessed Twilight would be her caretaker.