• Published 13th Dec 2016
  • 783 Views, 3 Comments

My Little Pony: The Last Twonicorn - No1MporXant



When the evil Grogar returns to bring eternal darkness & decay to Equestria and beyond, only 1 bad-ass anti-hero(who's the last of his kind) has the power to stop him, and Princess Twilight wants to show this anti-hero the true power of friendship.

  • ...
 3
 783

The Victory Celebration(End Credits)

(The scene then switches to Ponyville later that night, then we hear Pinkie and a bunch of other ponies shout) A PARTY!!!!!!!".

Then we see all our heroes, the Ponies of Ponyville, and a bunch of Twonicorns all having a good time, interacting with each other, we even see the Cutie Mark Crusaders, the other young Ponyville foals, and some young twonicorn foals all running around playing together, everyone is just having a good time together, celebrating not only the defeat of Grogar, but also the return of the long lost Twonicorns, then Twilight looks around as though she's searching for something.

Then she sees Claymore(with his sunglasses resting on his top horn via DJ PON-3 style) standing by a tree close to the outskirts of Ponyville, staring up at the moon & stars, Twilight then comes over to Claymore and asks "Hey Claymore, What are you doing over here?".

"I, owe you an apology Princess Twilight Sparkle" says Claymore.

Twilight asks in a confused manner "Oh?".

"All my life, I've thought that since I was the last of the Twonicorns" explains Claymore, "I was all alone in the world, so I felt that meant I would always remain alone, and that it would be better if I fought against evil all by myself, especially so that no one else would get hurt, but, back in Tambelon, when I sensed that all the other Twonicorns were still alive, I had an epiphany, I realized that I was no longer the only twonicorn there was anymore, and that I was no longer alone in this world, but I knew I would not have been able to save all of them and take on Grogar all by myself, fortunately, I didn't have to, if you & your friends hadn't kept trying to help me, and persistently trying to make me your friend, all of these other twonicorns may not be here right now, I'm glad you never gave up on me, even when I gave up on myself a long time ago, I just hope you can forgive me for how I mistreated you earlier".

"Hey" says Twilight, "That's what friends do, they forgive each other, and they never give up on one another".

Claymore then lets out a short laugh & says "Spoken like a true Princess, one who I'm honored to call my friend".

Twilight then smiles with joy and says "Now come on, let's join in the fun".

"Thanks" says Claymore, (then he levitates his sunglasses over his eyes again and continues to say) "But I'm still not much for mingling".

Then Claymore starts walking away on an open road, "Hey where are you going?" asks Twilight.

"The threat of Grogar may be over with" says Claymore, "But there are still many more impossibly powerful forces out there that threaten the safety of our world, and so my fight against evil must continue on, only this time I'm no longer in this fight alone, I have friends I can turn to if I ever need their help, so until we meet again, keep up the good work Princess Twilight Sparkle".

Twilight is so moved by his valor that she sheds a tear, and right behind her is Celestia, who says to Twilight "I'm very proud of you, though you did disobey my orders, you followed what was in your heart, you never gave up even in the face of doubt, helped to defeat a mighty foe, and did something even I've never been able to do, you got Claymore to open his heart to the Magic of Friendship".

Then Twilight blushes and just says "Well, I just did what I had to do to get the job done(something she picked up from Claymore)".

"All the more reason why you are worthy of your title as the Princess of Friendship" says Celestia.

Then as the two of them are just standing there smiling at each other, we then hear Luna saying "Sister", then we see Luna coming over saying "Come on you two, you're missing out on all the fun", then the three of them return to the party.

And then the party gets kicked into overdrive when Vinyl Scratch a.k.a. DJ PON-3 starts unleashing the wubs and says (in a voice similar to Tara Strong's deep, raspy, yet feminine voice that she used for Raven of the Teen Titans)"Alright Everypony, time to Crank this Party up WAY Past Eleven, let's give it up for our heroes, the Elements O' Harmony!", we then see the Mane 6 + Spike on stage, then Vinyl magically tosses them some headset microphones.

Then the Mane 6 + Spike all start singing a song about the important things that they learned and taught in this movie(like never giving up, never stop trying, always keeping hope, believing in your friends, etc., etc.), and everypony is dancing around having a wonderful time, then from a far away shot of Ponyville, we see some magical-originated fireworks being launched into the sky, then we get an iris out directly on the Moon, and then the ending credits start to roll, we even hear the Mane 6's song continues on playing.

During the credits we see some CGI imagery of Claymore's swords, shurikens, and pieces of Armor, in the reflections of the CGI objects we see images of the characters in the movie, and some text right next to the objects showing their voice actors, we see images of the Main Characters who had speaking lines, including Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Apple Jack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Spike, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Shining Armor, Claymore and Grogar, after which we then see Claymore's Chain stretch out from the bottom-right of the screen, and up to the top-right of the screen, where it goes off screen, then it drops down the top-left of the screen, and stretches down to the bottom-left of the screen, then from within the section of the screen that lies within the chain, we see a bright flash of light, then we see more ending credits rolling up within the chained section, and after every few end credit texts, we see a sheet of metal hooked onto the chain being pulled upwards, and in the reflection of the sheet of metal, we see an image of things that happened with our heroes & the twonicorns after the movie, after that image we see more texts from the credits, then we see another image in the reflection of a sheet of metal, then more texts, then another image, and so on, many of these images also include some of our favorite supporting characters & background ponies interacting with some twonicorns that they realize they have a lot in common with:
*such as Derpy having a conversation with a twonicorn mare who also loves muffins, and they're eating a platter full of muffins,
*and Dr. Hooves being shown a scientific/mathematics equation on a chalk board by a highly intelligent twonicorn stallion,
*and Golden Harvest, Rose, Lily & Daisy all receiving help with their gardens from a twonicorn mare who loves gardening, and she's levitating several gardening tools at once,
*and Lyra & Bonbon going out on a double date with a pair of handsome twonicorn stallions(naturally Lyra & Bonbon are sitting right next to each other in between their twonicorn dates, like any guys are going to come between those 2 mares),
*and Octavia enjoying a classical music session with a twonicorn mare who can use her magic to play an entire orchestra worth of musical instruments at one time,
*and Vinyl Scratch rockin' out with a twonicorn stallion who can really bust a move on the dance-floor,
*and the Ponyville Foals enjoying a giant slide being held up by the Magic of a bunch of twonicorn foals(with Spike having slided down to the bottom of the slide, Apple Bloom right behind him, Sweetie Belle right behind her, Scootaloo right behind her, Twist at the very top of the slide getting ready to go down, Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon being raised up to the top of the slide by the magic of the twonicorn foals),
*and Raindow Dash in a sky race against a twonicorn mare who's using her magic to fly like a beam of light,
*and Applejack receiving help from a twonicorn stallion using his magic to levitate tons of apples for the harvest,
*and Fluttershy receiving help from a twonicorn mare using her magic to levitate a bunch of spheres filled with birdseed to feed Fluttershy's many birds,
*and Rarity & a twonicorn mare both working on a new line of armor gowns, making sure that they're functional in the heat of a battle, but still fashionable enough to be worn like a formal attire,
*and Pinkie Pie receiving help from a twonicorn stallion with setting up for a party, the twonicorn stallion is even levitating Pinkie Pie up, so she can hang some decorations in a pretty high spot,
*and Twilight being taught some powerful new magic spells by an elderly twonicorn mare,
*and Luna fighting a rampaging hydra, with a twonicorn mare by her side,
*and Celestia in a conversation with the Twonicorns' Leader over tea & cake,
*and Cadence walking along side a tall twonicorn mare who is showing her a complex magical spell that acts like a complicated brain teaser,
*and Shining Armor who is being trained by a twonicorn stallion to learn the Twonicorns' fighting styles,
*and Claymore who is seen fighting the tentacles of some giant monster, with a pair of twonicorns at his aid,
*and an image of the Mane 6 plus Spike wearing their customized armors, which reveals that they kept those armors around just in case something else comes up,
*and an image of the Mane 6 plus Spike battling some strange shadowy creature while wearing their armors,
*and of course an image where the Mane 6, Spike, and a bunch of other characters throughout the MLP:FiM franchise, including some twonicorns, are all together enjoying another big party that Pinkie Pie decided to throw,
and after the movie credits finish, that would basically be THE END.

Comments ( 3 )

great story

11156643

11156643I'm so glad you didn't leave the site! Please take a look at my idea and tell me what you think about it https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/979163/ideas-for-alternate-season-9

Login or register to comment