• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 363 Views, 2 Comments

What Have I Done - Timelordderpy



This story was inspired by LupiArt's original story on Deviantart and YouTube

  • ...
 2
 363

Chapter 5

At Ponyville Homicide Department,

One of the firefighters (a unicorn) Tom who took care of the house fire had asked to speak with the chief of the department.

"And you're certain about all of this?"

The chief Hank asked. Tom replied,

"Yes."

and reinstated what he had said.

"Once we got the fire out, me and three of my teammates went in search for the source of the fire. I was sent to check the living room, while my comrades checked the kitchen and bedrooms. When I approached the fireplace and took a closer look, I noticed something strange. The fireplace had a gate preventing any burning wood... or in this case paper."

Tom paused as he gestured to the bag containing the burned homework.

"...from escaping. I found this right outside the gate on the carpet. This is what caused the fire. But...even though the window was open, the wind that day wasn't nearly strong enough to blow anything over the gate. I then used my magic to transfer the paper to a plastic bag. I had also picked up traces of somepony else's magic. There wasn't much, but just enough for me to follow the trail to the window. When I checked over the entire window I found nothing out of the ordinary. So then I looked down, that's when I noticed a pair of footprints facing inside the house. More specifically the fireplace and the spot where we believe the young girl was standing when she threw her homework in the fire. And judging by how deep the prints were, that indicated that somepony had been standing there for quite sometime. And perhaps returned a few other times as well."

Hank simply replied.

" A stalker. Somepony who obviously wanted that little girl dead."

Tom just nodded.

"Alright. Thank you for giving me this information. This situation is definitely worth investigating. My team and I will begin looking into this at once."

Hank stood up from his desk and walked with Tom to the door.

" And one more thing. You should inform the parents on this. They need to know their daughter is in danger."

Tom replied

"I will."