• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 881 Views, 2 Comments

Derpy's Beautiful Love - EverlyTheBlackRabbit



Derpy has an undying love for Time Turner but doesn't have the guts to tell him how she feels. Almost having her heart broken, she is saved by a mysterious girl who may be the key to help Derpy win Time Turner's heart.

  • ...
 2
 881

3.Undying Love

Glow Hearts was relieved that her teacher answered the call.
"How are you so far, Glow Hearts?"
"Sir, why a nurse?" asks Glow Hearts.
"From what you told me. The people there seem to believe that it's a disease everytime they or a classmate suddenly changes. So a nurse had to be the best option for you to get close to any student who gets infected by the black mist."
"Do you know if there's more than one enemy?"
"Still searching. Although, what I did find is that the school is the only place the enemy has targeted. No sign of any other life being in contact with the black mist within the area. Search what you can while you're there. There maybe something they're directly after."
"Yes, sir!"
"I'll be off now. Keep sending messages and fight the best you can against the enemy! Later, Glow Hearts!"
"Yeah. Laters." Glow Hearts sighs. She puts her phone back in her pocket, stands up from her chair, walks up to the window and looks outside looking at P.E. class play soccer. "This is a job only I can do," she says to herself.

Time passed. Derpy is in the gym for her P.E. class. While her class plays volleyball, she is sitting in the bleachers waiting for her turn. While she waits, she thinks about the other day. Wondering if the girl was some kind of Ghostbuster. She remembers how the girl said Time Turner was possessed and how she needed to defeat the monster in him. "But what was that tool she had on her?" she asks herself. She remembers how the girl's tool looked like a big bubble wand. "It blew lot's of shiny bubbles but didn't look like it captures ghosts!"

"Derpy! Look out!" yells out Rainbow Dash. Right when she turns to Rainbow Dash, a volleyball hits her on the head then falls back.. The whole class hurries to her side. "Is she alright?" Rainbow Dash asks, sounding nervous. She hopes she didn't hurt Derpy even though she knew the girl occasionally gets into accidents but when it came to sports, Rainbow Dash knew she can be rash which causes truoble for many.

"She seems to be bit out of it," says the coach as she looks at Derpy. "Rainbow Dash, escort her to the school infirmary!"

"Yes, m'am!" says Rainbow Dash. She helps Derpy up and puts her arm around her to help her walk straight.


At the nurse's office. Glow Hearts was reading through a health book. She cringed every time she read the symptoms and saw the pictures. "Nurse!" calls out Dash from the doorway. "My classmate here got hit on the head by a volleyball!" Glow Hearts is surprised to see that the girl hurt is the girl who she saved the other day. "You can set her down on the bed," she instructs. Dash does so. Glow Hearts goes to the small fridge taking out an ice pack. She places it on top of Derpy's head.
"How much does your head hurt?" Glow Hearts asks Derpy.

"Not as much as it did a few minutes ago," Derpy answers. She looks at the nurse finding her familiar. At first she believes is the girl from the other day but realizes that this isn't a student but a nurse. She remembers that the girl from the other day was small in height with blue hair and was wearing a black newsboy cap. This nurse was short in height with short blue hair too but with a red streak. 'It could be that I never noticed the red streak,' thought Derpy, due to worrying about the situation at the time. Also the nurse had the right side of her hair styled back with a red diamond heart with white wings hair clip.
"You can head back to your class now, Rainbow Dash." Says the nurse.
"How'd you know my name?!" Rainbow Dash says shocked.
"It says on your P.E. clothes."
Rainbow Dash looks down at her clothes. "Oh! Right!" She laughs feeling embarrassed and leaves.

"So," Glow Hearts looks at Derpy's clothes, "Ditzy Doo, how's Time Turner been?" Derpy looks up at the nurse surprised. "You are the girl from the other day?!"
"I am!"
"But you look more like a student than a nurse."
"This white coat doesn't make me look any different?!"
"Well I guess it does make you look like a nurse but you still look young enough to be a student."
"Awww," says Glow Hearts disappointed. She pouted, "I wanted to look at least look a bit professional."

Derpy removes the ice pack from her head as it was beginning to make her feel cold. "So, you're a nurse. Is that why you helped me and Time Turner the other day?"
Glow Hearts smiles, "You can say that!"
"What happened to that monster that possessed Time Turner?"
"It's gone but not for good, unfortunately. I still need to find it."
"It's not going to posses Time Turner again, is it?"
"Depends. If it's power grew from him then it probably will but if it finds a different host that can give it more power then it might not."
This sent shivers up Derpy's spine. Glow Hearts noticed her look of worry, "But while I'm around I can stop it and so can you, girly."
"How can I help?"
"Just keep caring for your friend. He'll be fine as long you don't hate him."
"As if I can ever hate him," Derpy says smiling while her cheeks turn to a shade of red as she looks down thinking about Time Turner.

Glow Hearts feels something nice and looks in her pocket. Inside was a heart shape bottle with red glowing liquid appearing at the bottom of it. She looks at Derpy, who she notices looks like is on cloud 9. Amazing, Glow Hearts thinks to herself, 'it only takes just thinking about her friend for me to get so much love.' She smiles and thinks how Derpy's love for Time Turner must be an undying one.

"Ditzy Doo!" the nurse calls out her name. Derpy wakes up from her dreamy state of happiness. "Yes?" Derpy asks, feeling embarrassed. "Did you tell anyone about what happened the other day?"
"Only Time Turner but that's because he really wanted to know what happened," Derpy says.
"You think he'll say anything to anyone else?"
"Probably not. He'll probably want to know exactly everything before he can say anything to anyone."
"Want to know? What does he want to know?"
"Like what was the monster that was inside of him and what you are. He made a list so all his questions are in there."
"A list?"
"Yeah! He likes to make sure he knows everything when it comes to something that interests him."
"What yesterday happened interests him?"
"Yeah! Why? Is that weird?"
"No! Not all," she says. 'More like troubling,' she says in her mind. "Can you please not tell anyone else about what you saw the other day?"
"Sure but why? You're a nurse. Aren't you suppose to let other students be aware of stuff like a weird sickness that can turn you into a monster?"
"Yeah but I would like to keep a low profile, because what I do has to be kept a secret. If those monsters find me they will cause a lot of trouble and not just for me."

Derpy could tell she wasn't from around. "Nurse, who are you exactly?"
"Sorry but I can't say. For now."
"So you'll tell me some day?" says Derpy excitedly.
"Some day."
"I'm fine with that!"
"That's good. Anyways, if you're feeling well you should head back to class."
Derpy looks at the clock on the wall. "You're right and class is almost going to be over. If I don't hurry I might end up being stuck wearing my gym clothes throughout lunch!"
"Then you better get a move on!"
"Will do!" Derpy then dashes out of the school infirmary.

Lunch time. Derpy holds a tray while collecting the different foods the cafeteria is serving. After getting a muffin for desert, her lunch tray was complete. She was happy with her choices. When she turned around to the tables, she sighs. It was always a challenge with her when she had to pass by everyone because there was always a chance that she was going to cause an accident that everyone will be talking about till the day was over. Derpy took in a deep breath and proceeded to walk till she got to the table with her closes friends. She walked fast but not too fast and stopped when someone walked beside her or crossed her path. She was happy when she noticed she was just a few feet away from her friends.

Meanwhile at the table of the fashionistas. "Rarity! I got an emergency!" yelled out a girl coming to the table. She had long purple hair with yellow glasses on her head.
"What could be the matter?" Rarity asks.
"This!" The girl holds out a lipstick.
"Lipstick?" Rarity questions.
"The color!" The girl shows her other hand with a mark color of the lipstick. "And look at what I'm wearing!" She steps a few feet back showing a complete full body view of herself.
Rarity and the other kids at the fashionistas table all gasp.
"They don't go well at all!" Rarity exclaims.
"Exactly! Can you please help? I got an oral report in my next class!" The girl begs.
"Don't worry, darling. I got a great color of lipstick that will look great on you!" Rarity gets her backpack and takes out a make up bag. She takes out a few lipsticks and stands them on the table as she looks for the one. "Found it!" she says happily. "Here you go!" The other girl reaches for it but accidentally bumps a water bottle with her elbow water bottle that falls and knocks over the lipsticks.
"Oh no!" Both girls yell out it in shock.
"Hurry pick them up before I lose any of them!" says Rarity to the group. Everyone at the table carefully looked around the floor for them while carefully trying to dirty themselves. They were in the cafeteria after all. After finding a few, Rarity counted them. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8....plus the one I just lend...I'm still missing one more!" Rarity tells the group. They all check around the table once more.

Derpy was happy to see her friends just feet away at their regular table. A small silver cylinder rolls to the front of her feet. Not noticing it, she steps on it causing her to lose her balance. She falls back landing on her butt while the food on her tray flies over her head. In a second, someone screams behind her. Derpy hears everyone gasp and go silent. Then everyone begins to whisper an infamous girl's name over and over. That girl being Sunset Shimmer.