• Published 13th Dec 2016
  • 1,382 Views, 12 Comments

DiamondBloom's Hangout Time - Cadiefly



Every day is a bright new day for the Diamond Tiara and Apple Bloom couple, and with it comes a completely new experience.

  • ...
4
 12
 1,382

Truth Or Dare

There was something different about the cutie mark crusaders today. Diamond Tiara couldn't quite put her hoof to what that was, however. Only when they began trotting towards the crusaders did she begin to get some sense of what was going on.

Why Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were pushing Apple Bloom across the ground, kicking up dirt as they did so, was beyond Diamond's comprehension. It could also very well be that she just didn't care. Mocking them for it, however, would definitely get a kick out of her day, and she urged Silver Spoon to follow along with her plan.

As the two groups approached each other, Diamond Tiara noticed how Apple Bloom didn't seem to be willing to go through whatever it was they were trying to get her to do. She called them out on this strange behavior. "Lookie what we have here. Trying to get your cutie marks in pony snatching?"

Satisfaction initially overcame her when she saw Apple Bloom quivering. The other two fillies in Apple Bloom's clique, however, were unaffected by Diamond's jeer. What the hay? Surely that was enough to get some kind of rise out of them, as usually they got upset over even the smallest things that she said. Something was different about today indeed.

"Come on, a dare is a dare!" Yelled Scootaloo, who raised a hoof in Diamond's direction to drive home her point. "You can't back out now!"

Without the context clues, Diamond was completely baffled over their conversation. She had a bad feeling about what was going to happen next.

"Ah dun wanna. Ya never said anythin' about this." Apple Bloom said. When Scootaloo didn't acquiesce, Apple Bloom sighed and said, "Ah'll take truth instead Scoots. Just dun make me do this."

"Nope." Scootaloo said. "Not budging on this one. Come over here Sweetie Belle, let's help her out a little."

"What are you blank flanks going on about?" Diamond Tiara asked as she watched Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo push Apple Bloom straight into her.

Diamond Tiara toppled end over end until she landed firmly on her back with Apple Bloom on top over her. She groaned as she clenched her eyes shut in pain. From above her, she heard Apple Bloom's voice. "Please, no!"

Opening her eyes, Diamond Tiara saw Scootaloo towering over them, cackling as she cried, "You will kiss her!" She shoved Apple Bloom's head into Diamond's peripherals.

Shock overwhelmed Diamond Tiara as she felt the strange sensation of Apple' Bloom's lips on her own. Apple Bloom's eyes matched hers in expression.

Immediately a wave of disgust coursed through Diamond as she tried to free herself, which was difficult to manage with two ponies on top of her. 'Have they gone insane?'

Finally, after much struggling, Diamond wiggled her way out of their grasp and backed away from them. She tried not to let it show, but she was really freaking out over what they had just done. "Bleh, what the hay was that?" She asked as she glared daggers at the cutie mark crusaders.

Sweetie Belle rejoined Scootaloo and Apple Bloom and asked, "So? How was it?"

Apple Bloom mulled it over a second as she got back into a sitting position. She puckered her lips and ran her tongue along her lips, tasting the remnants of the kiss. "Hmm, It felt better than Ah thought it would." Apple Bloom responded.

Turning to look at Diamond Tiara in a new light, her eyes followed Diamond Tiara's body up and down, checking her out. "Ah dun think ah would mind doin' it again."

Diamond shuddered as she felt Apple Bloom's lustful eyes on her. She made a one-eighty and stiffly trotted away "Gah! I can't sit here and listen to this. Come on Silver Spoon, let's get out of here." Diamond Tiara said as she slowly stepped away, trying not to break out into an all out run. She was seriously crept out about that look of lust.

While they were trotting away, Silver Spoon said, "Can you believe the nerve of that farm pony?"

"Yeah, I know. Let's steer clear of them from now on. Especially Apple Bloom. Did you see the way she looked at me?" Diamond Tiara asked as they left. She shuddered at the mental picture of Apple Bloom checking her out.

When they were gone, the cutie mark crusaders, with the exception of Apple Bloom, burst out laughing. "I can't believe that worked! We won't have to deal with them for at least a week after that."

Apple Bloom sighed as she stared at the direction in which they departed in, a longing inside her to do that again. With a shake of her head, she turned back to her friends and said, "Alright who's next?" When Sweetie Belle raised her hoof, Apple Bloom continued, "Alright, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed joyfully, a wide beam settling on her face.

"Is it true ya have a crush on Silver Spoon?" Apple Bloom asked with a smug look on her face.

With a blush on her face, Sweetie Belle asked, "Is it that obvious?"