• Published 13th Dec 2016
  • 501 Views, 1 Comments

Gaia Frost - DreamyBlaze



You bend or damage Nature's will and there will be concequences...

  • ...
 1
 501

Chapter 2: "Simple Gamer" and Contract

"The power I want is the power of the gamer but in a super simplified version, not the full version.” I said. The power of the gamer will definitely help me keep track of the things I do…

“Nope. Impossible. Nada.”

… Those where the precise words of the Tree of Harmony. It did take awhile to say them though. Most likely because she didn't know what the term ‘Gamer’ meant.

“Do you realize just how much power it would take to give you the power you just said, that is if I'm looking at the right memory.” (Tree of Harmony)

Here’s a little fact, the power known as Gamer is outright overpowered. It’s so overpowered that it's suicide to grant this power to someone. You have to be a god or have unlimited power to be able to give out this ability.

“I know that giving the ability Gamer to anyone is suicide unless you are god or a being of unlimited power, which I suspect you are not. That is why I said Simple Gamer. All it will do is tell me the name of my enemies and how much health it has. It will also tell me how much health I have, how much magic I have in my system, any effects that are on my body like poison or curse, what things I need to get done and last but not least, give me a list of the powers I will get from the power Adaption. No need to have it give me extra abilities like make my growth rate being godlike, all it needs to do is just help me know what is going on with my actions.” I said. This version of the power Gamer only has around one tenth, or one hundredth, of the original, making the ability incomplete. Useful but not broken.

“Well, when you say it that way it does sound weaker than the full version and easily within my reserves. Fine, I will give it to you. I may end up sleeping for a month to recover but it will prove useful if all it needs to do is what you said.” (Tree of Harmony)

Victory. With this I can either have a huge advantage in a fight or cry in terror because I will see really that my attacks are doing nothing.

“Let us now make the contract that will become the prove to our agreement.” (Tree of Harmony)

“WAIT!” I screamed while raising my hand. I had to stop her so that I could get a few of my questions answered. As a bonus, I got to scare her.

“Yes?” Is what she said after she got her act together. It took her ten seconds for that to happen though but worth it since she looks adorable when she is blushing.

“How do contracts work?” I ask. Essential information is essential.

“Right, I forgot that you are from a world without magic.” Said the Tree of Harmony, once again blushing in an adora… ahh, she got mad at me calling her adorable. The power to read minds and memories are both a blessing and a curse.

“All you have to do is say your full name as well as accept the conditions I give you.”

Simple. Really simple but…

“Impossible.” I said. She is giving an expression that says ‘how is it impossible?’

“My name is not Anon and I don't want to use my old name.” I said. Contrary to my lazy way of talking, I'm an overwhelmingly careful of everyone's actions and words. Somewhat of a safety freak actually.

Someone is full of expressions today, even though the day hasn't ended yet. Her expression says ‘why?’ I don't know why I want to keep my name secret but I like to think my instincts are sharp.

“My Instincts tell me to just forget about it. As such to fix this situation... I want a new name. I mean I was just reborn remember.” I said. I don't want to be known as Anon, the spirit of nature. I want a name that has Gaia in it.

“Ahh… just choose something fast…” Did she… did she just gave up on questioning me!? Noooooooooooo…!... is what I want to scream but I don't want to annoy her more than necessary.

“I want to be named Gaia… Gaia… G...a...ia…” and than I had the a brilliant idea. The full name is so ingenious that no one in the world would…

“How about Gaia Frost since, you know, you are made of ice?” She said. Her guess was so in the mark that I fell on my knees with a stupefied face.

I am way too hyper right now.

“It's perfect. So perfect that I… wait did you copied the idea that I had in my mind?” I asked after realizing that she could do that anytime she wanted.

“... Yes.” she said with a small, winning looking smile. She caught up to the game ehh.

Note to self, find a way to stop mind reading.

“If we are done now, let's start the contract ceremony again.” She said. Let's be serious for this. Suddenly a magic circle appeared underneath us. It didn't surprise me at all but this is become even more interesting than what I originally thought.

“I, the spirit of harmony, will give you live and power if you accept to accomplish the mission that I will give you. Your mission is to return the order of nature back to normal as well as returning its freewill.” (Tree of Harmony)

My turn.

“I, the now named Gaia Frost, accept the mission of returning the natural order of nature back by any means that I see fit.” I said it perfectly with my best serious face. It looks like a scowl so I don't use it much. Also the magic circle is glowing really strongly now.

“Thank you my champion. Now that the contract is complete, go and accomplish your mission.” She said.

“Yes.” I said.

I can feel again. Nice. It would be better if I had a mouth though but having a body made of ice makes it difficult to have a natural looking mouth. The original design of the armor was made to not have it though so tomato tomato.

Oh! Her name is above her head along with her health! I can also see my own information. This… is… AWESOME!

“Thank for accepting the mission.” (Tree of Harmony)

She is that grateful huh.

“No problem cause this is something that has some worth in it for me too.” And it really does have something and that something is a second life.

“See you when I wake up again.” (Tree of Harmony)

“See you when you have awaken.”

I waved as I walked in a random direction while looking over my shoulder to her. I would ask for directions but I have all the time in the world to fix it so let's do this the fun way.



--------------------
Want to save?
Slot 1
Slot 2
----------------------
Saving…
-----------------------
Saving Complete.
---------------------------

Author's Note:

Similar yet different. That is what this story will be about. Yes, that is how the character will get after a while of talking. I like to call it HYPER STATE. Hope everyone enjoys!