• Published 11th Feb 2017
  • 695 Views, 79 Comments

Five Nights at Nightmare's 2: Tirek's Reign - Luna Bruce



It has been two years since the events of Five Nights At Nightmare's, but this time, the main villains aren't alone.

  • ...
0
 79
 695

Chapter Seven: Revelations

Rachel woke up to find herself at her house. She was lying on her covers on her bed in her bedroom. Her thick blanket was purple with black stripes. Her head was on her large white pillow. Her mattress was also white. Her bedroom's walls were painted white and her carpet was dark blue.

There was a brown dresser in the front of the bed, the back of it against the wall. On the dresser, there were three framed photos near the back of it. The frames were all the same golden color including the back, holding the frames up.

The one on the far left was of Rachel when she was twelve, smiling while wearing a purple dress. It was picture day at school that day and her parents bought a dress for her to wear. Her brown hair was in a ponytail. The elastic was red. The background that she picked out was of a dark forest with snow covering the ground and leafless trees.

The photo in the middle was of her and her siblings. She was in the middle. Her sister was on the left while her brother was on the right. Her brother had shoulder length, dirty blonde hair and was wearing a purple-ish pink long sleeve shirt while her sister had blonde, long hair and was wearing a light blue t-shirt. Rachel was wearing a black headband on her head as her long hair had been down. She was wearing a white t-shirt.

The photo was taken at the white front door of their house.

Before they left.

All three of them were smiling as it had been her sister: Ashlyn's birthday and they were going to go to Tirek's to celebrate it.

Rachel was supposed to watch over them. To make sure they didn't get hurt or kidnapped. She got separated from them that day. She was downstairs when it happened.

A few minutes later, her brother got taken to a hospital. She didn't get to see him. She didn't know or saw what happened to Ashlyn.

Whenever she brought it up, her parents would just change the subject or pretend they didn't hear her. She hadn't see her siblings since.

The photo on the left was of her uncle, smiling. Uncle William. The photo was taken the same day that the incident happened. He had purple messy hair under his purple security guard hat. He had the day shift at Tirek's. He was wearing his purple uniform. He was standing in front of her white, closed, bedroom door when the photo was taken.

Rachel then remembered something.


"Hey kids-" A man with a purple security guard uniform was interrupted by a young boy. He had purple messy hair under his purple security guard hat.
"I'm not a kid! Unlike my girly sister!" The young boy yelled at the purple man.



"Did-did you do this?!" Linden asked him, pointing at the dead corpse of Amy.
The purple man swiftly ran up to her without a response to her question and hit her in the head with his hand crank, killing her instantly.


He was the one who killed Linden, Amy, and her brother.

But why? Rachel thought to herself.

Just then, as if on cue, William Afton poked his head into her bedroom as if to check if something had changed since the last time he checked.



To Be Continued...:trollestia: