• Published 11th Feb 2017
  • 703 Views, 79 Comments

Five Nights at Nightmare's 2: Tirek's Reign - Luna Bruce



It has been two years since the events of Five Nights At Nightmare's, but this time, the main villains aren't alone.

  • ...
0
 79
 703

Chapter One: Rachel's Return

Rachel flinched as the phone on her desk began to ring. She was sitting on a chair in her new office.

Once Nightmare's reopened, Hasbro immediately contacted Rachel to work the night shift again at the new location, and since it has been two years since 2017, she thought they most likely fixed the issue of the robots walking around at nighttime, and thus, Rachel accepted.

After the phone rung four times, she answered the phone and was greeted by the same voice from the previous location and Rachel could've sworn she didn't sound much older then a 13 year old. Rachel didn't notice this before...the last time she had the night shift.

"Hello? Hi! You must be Rachel! Remember me? I got the day shift so I can leave you massages to tell you about things at the new location."

Rachel then noticed the two tablets on her desk right next to the phone."Now, the first thing I need to tell you about is..well..you probably already noticed that there are two tablets instead of one on your desk." Rachel glanced at the tablets then back at the phone.

"Well, the one on your left is the camera system." Once the girl on the phone said that, Rachel turned on the left tablet and it displayed static and the map and time and, as expected, it was 12 AM.

Remembering how the camera's worked, she pressed one of the cameras on the screen and it immediately displayed the main stage.

The animatronics were not at all as she remembered them. Sure, she knew that they made new ones to replace the old mascots, but she didn't expect them to be different characters.

The one that was in the center was holding a microphone, and was not a pony, like Discord. Instead it was a horned mascot, with red fabric skin and only half of it was visible through the camera.

Like the rest of them, their eyes were closed with gray metal locks keeping them in place for when they were deactivated. Rachel remembered seeing "eye locks" (as she soon found out they were called) on the robots at the last location.

"If you go to Cam 3, there is an animatronic that you should keep an eye on." The phone girl said, interrupting her train of thought.

Rachel, then pressed, with one of her fingers, cam 3 and it displayed a rather small room with bright white paint covering the walls and black and white checkered tiles for the floor. In the center of the room that was visible on the camera was an animatronic that she recognized somehow.

After a few seconds of silence, a memory flooded back.


She looked around her for a few seconds and noticed one of the drawings was of a pony that she didn't recognized to be one of the animatronics that was made for that establishment. The pony was a white Alicorn with a multi colored mane and tail and had a sun cutie mark.The pony also had black eyes with one single pink dot on both of her eyes that were visible. On the drawing she noticed what seemed to be in blood their was writing that said, "reMemBeR mE?" on it. She blinked and the drawing looked more normal. She had white eyes with normal pink pupils, and the writing changed and seemed like it was now written in crayon. It now said, "You were always my favorite, Princess Celestia!" on it. "Oh, her name is Princess Celestia." She said with another sigh of relief.


Rachel then snapped out of the memory. The pony in the drawing and the animatronic seemed almost identical in her memory with the only difference being that this animatronic's mane and tail were a light pink instead of pink,blue, and purple.

Rachel put the tablet back on the table to look at her surroundings. The office's walls were painted a sky blue with newspapers littering the walls. Rachel had read the newspapers before at the old establishment.

Each of them explained the missing teenagers and a newspaper saying that the building was closing.

I wonder what happened to the teenagers anyway. Rachel thought.

The floor of the office were dark blue and black checkered tiles. There was two doors that you'd find in any ordinary house on both sides of the room. There was a digital clock on both of the doors that seemed to be turned off.

"If the animatronic on that camera starts to act up you should use the video that is currently on the other tablet to fix it. For some reason, that song doesn't work on the others." The phone girl said, once again interrupting Rachel's train of thought.

Rachel turned on the other tablet and it immediately displayed a video on YouTube that was paused. The video's title was "Lullaby for a Princess". "Please DO NOT go on any other videos! I know it's tempting but it's for your own good. Oh, and did I mention that you can leave you're office now? You can now walk out and explore the rest of the establishment! Isn't that amazing!?" The phone girl cleared her throat.

"Um...yeah...I'm pretty sure the animatronics don't roam around anymore so you should be fine. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Bye!" And with that, the call ended.

To Be Continued...