• Published 26th Jul 2012
  • 1,076 Views, 25 Comments

Luna's Thunder - Soarin is HOT

  • ...
32
 25
 1,076

The Alicorn

I did any way.

After getting up I went to the kitchen for a daisy green sandwich. I ate it hungrily.

Then I went to Celestia’s chambers to tell her I was off. She nodded then went back to her papers.

I flew myself not wanting it to be an official visit.

In Ponyville I landed on one in front of the Library. Twilight came running out.

“Princess! How nice to see you! Would you like a glass of lemonade?”

“Yes please”

I followed her inside looking around. I was wary. My last visit here did not go well.

Inside the library books were piled everywhere. Spike was nervously sweeping the floor.

“Spike go get Thunder. “

He hurried out of the room. Twilight left to go get the lemonade leaving me alone.

I absentmindedly looked at the books on the shelves.

I was just about to pick up the Elements Of Harmony (a reference guide) when I heard a pony approach. I heard the nervous rustle of wings.

I spun around. A white alicorn stood in the doorway. He had a dark grey main and tail. He was taller than average and a little more buff. His cutie mark was of a grey thunder cloud. His wings were splayed showing off the cutie mark. He looked worried.

“Hello, I am guessing you are Princess Luna?”

“Yes I am and you are?”

“Thunder.”

“Well Thunder tell me a little bit about yourself.”

“I know nothing. I only remember a swirling vortex and I was in a dark forest. I found my way out and was met by a purple pony that went by the name of Twilight Sparkle.

“This is more serious than I thought. I’ll have to take you back to Canterlot.”

“Yes. I guess you will.”

I have no idea why but that broke my hard outer shell. I tried in vain to get it back but it didn’t work.
Thunder was approaching me. I didn’t back away. He leaned in. I found myself closing the gap. We kissed.

Half of me said no while the other half said yes.
Then I heard hoof steps in the hall.