• Published 2nd Dec 2016
  • 3,996 Views, 115 Comments

Jedi Knight In Equestria - Thomlight Sparkle 1



After escaping Courasant after The Great Jedi Purge, a Lone Jedi Knight crash lands in Equestria

  • ...
9
 115
 3,996

Chapter 1: Crash Landing/ Intro

Down in Equestria, many of the ponies of Ponyville were off on their own business doing what they do best, as in an apple orchard known as "Sweet Apple Acres" 3 young fillies were at their clubhouse. A yellow earth pony with red hair, blue overalls, a white t-shirt, and big magenta bow named, Apple Bloom. A white unicorn with pink and purple curly hair, a pink dress with a purple sash named, Sweetie Belle. And a tomboyish, orange pegasus with purple hair, a tan t-shirt, grey hoodie, and puce shorts named Scootaloo.

"So, what do you think we should do today?" asked, Scootaloo.

"Ah don't know, Ah'm plum run outta ideas for anythin' we could do to try and earn our cutie marks" replied, Apple Bloom.

"Urgh! I'm so bored! I wish we could come up with a idea for something we could do!" exclaimed Sweetie Belle with a flustered attitude.

"Well, it's not like a something's gonna come falling out of the sky, that could give use something to do." said Scootaloo. But as she she did a blue and white object flew pass the window.

CRASH!!! The Crusaders jumped as a loud crash came from outside their clubhouse, followed by a scraping dirt sound.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" yelled, Sweetie Belle.

"It came from outside!" shouted, Apple Bloom.

The 3 then races out their clubhouse to where the crash came from, and then peered over a rock and saw a huge metal object in a pile of dirt on the field in front of them.

"What is that thing?" asked Apple Bloom, slightly afraid.

"It looks like... a spaceship." said, Scootaloo.

"Go touch it." said Sweetie Belle to Scootaloo, as Scootaloo crept slowly up to the strange object and touched it with one finger.

"It is a spaceship, guys!" Scootaloo then exclaimed excitedly. "It's just like the ones from the comics I've read! Let's check it out the inside of it!"

"Hold it! Scoots, we can't just go inta' that ship, we don't know what's inside it!" shouted, Apple Bloom.

"Yeah, it could be an alien, an evil cyborg, or even some sort of dangerous creature!" said, Sweetie Belle. "I think we said get Twilight to take a look at it first."

Scootaloo groaned as she walked over. "Fine, but only because I don't wanna get blasted by an alien."

But after the Crusaders left the ship, the hatch then opened and a tube-shaped object flew out of the ship and landed in the dirt. Then the tube opened, as a male human then rose from it and got out.

"[groans] Man, what happened?" said the human as he took in the land around him. "Hmm, I've landed. But where did I land?" But then he looked back and gasped. "My ship!" he shouted as he raced over to it and inspected the damage. "Cripes, this'll take a month to repair! How long have I've been cruising?" The human then took a look at his wrist-com, and took in the date. "I've been in space for ten years?! Man, this is really quite the trip." He then activated his recording device. "Jedi Log, it's been 10 years since I left Courasant. And now, I've crash landed onto an unusual place. So for, from what I can tell this planet has a resemblance to Alderaan and Naboo. I may even be on a planet that hasn't been discovered by the Jedi or the Sith, which is good news for now. However, I can sense several disturbances in the Force, which I' will soon investigate. But with the time I've been on here, I haven't seen any sign of...."

"Any sign of what?" said a female voice from behind the human, as he then quickly turned around, and drew his Blaster pistol, and came to face the Crusaders, along with 6 older mares. As a yellow pegasus yelped at the sight of his Blaster pistol and hid behind an orange earth pony and white unicorn.

"Any sign of dominant life forms." said the human.

"Please put down your weapon, we mean you no harm!" shouted the yellow pegasus.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you, you lot kinda startled me." replied the human as he spun his pistol back into his holster.

"That's okay. Say, who were you talking to?" said, the purple unicorn.

"Oh, that? I was just recording some stats into my Jedi logs. Um, where I am?" asked the human.

"You're in Ponyville, sir. In Equestria. What's your name?" said, the white unicorn.

"I'm Sturider Thom, and I am a Jedi Knight." replied the Human.

"A Jedi Knight? What's that?" asked a rainbow haired pegasus. "And are you a friend or foe?"

"Firstly, I'm a friend. Secondly, a Jedi Knight is a Force-sensitive being that protects the galaxy from the Sith, and any threat from evil beings." replied Sturider.

"So you're like a super hero?! Can you fly, shoot lasers from your eyes, or even..." said the pink earth pony at a high speed, until the Rainbow-haired pegasus covered her mouth.

"No, I'm not a super, nor do I fly or have laser vision." said Sturider. "So, may I know who I'm talking to?

"Oh, how rude of us. I'm Twilight Sparkle." said the purple Unicorn.

"Ah'm Applejack, and this her' is mah' little sister, Apple Bloom." said the orange earth pony as she put her hand on the yellow earth pony's shoulder.

"I am Rarity. And this is my younger sister, Sweetie Belle." said the white unicorn as she introduced herself and smaller white unicorn.

"Um... My name's F-f-f-Fluttershy." said, the timid yellow pegasus.

"Rainbow Dash." said, the rainbow haired pegasus.

"Name's Scootaloo." said, the orange Pegasus.

"I'm Pinkie Pie! And I'm pleased to meet you, and do you like parties? Because I'm ready tothrowyouawelcomepartyifyouwantoneandintroduceyoutoeveryoneinPonyvillesoyoucanmakenewfriends!" said the pink pony.

"Pinkie! Please, clam down!" said Rarity. " My apologies, sir. Pinkie Pie is always like that for new comers."

"Don't worry about it, I've seen plenty of unusual things across the galaxy before." said Sturider.

"So, what's the deal with your spaceship? We heard you crash land earlier." asked Sweetie Belle.

"I don't know. it could be anything. But it'll take me a month to repair it if I want it to fly again. But other then that, it should be okay." said Sturider.

"Do you want help gettin' it outta the dirt?" asked Applejack.

"No, I'll get it." said Sturider, as he then rose his hands towards his ship and he slowly began to concentrate the Force on it. slowly the ship began to shift and then it began to come loose till finally it was pulled out of the dirt and then placed gently on the ground. As the group of equines stood flabbergasted.

"How did you do that?" asked Twilight. "I've never seen magic like that before."

"It's not magic, it's the Force." said Sturider.

"What is this so called: "Force"? asked Rainbow.

"The Force is an energy field created by all living things, it surrounds us, it penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together. Some beings, known as Force Sensitives can tap into the energy field and use it to perform amazing feats of power, such as levitation, foreseeing the future, and commanding the very forces of nature. Like everything else, it's divide into good and evil, though we refer them as the Light Side, which myself and all others adhere to the Jedi path follow, and the Dark Side, which they join follow... the Dark Side is an awful place of Hatred and Fear.." said Sturider.

"Oh my." said, Fluttershy.

"So, we already know you have a laser gun, but what are those stick things hanging from your belt?" asked Scootaloo, pointing to Sturider's 2 lightsabers on his belt.

"These are Lightsabers, commonly known as "laser swords" they're the weapon of a Jedi Knight." said, Sturider and he unclipped his 2 Lightsabers from his belt. "They're ancient weapons that make Jedi what they are. While in training we build them ourselves, in any shape or form. Even Blade colors." Then, with a loud "Floosh!" the 2 sabers ignited a blue Blade.

"Awesome!" said Rainbow.

"It's so beautiful! It's like a diamond!" squealed Rarity as she went to touch one of the blades.

"HOLD IT!! Don't touch the blade. It's super hot, hotter than the sun and it will cut through anything; metal, rock, wood, and even flesh and bone." said Sturider, as Rarity nervously took her hand away from the blades. "Allow me to demonstrate." Sturider then used the Force to grab a huge apple from one of the apple tree, and then it came to him, he then swung the blade and cut it in half. As he then extinguished the blades, and put his sabers back on his belt.

"Can you tell us more about this?" asked Twilight.

"If you can direct me to a place I can get something to eat, I'll explain as I go." replied, Sturider.

"Follow me, we'll take you to Sugarcube Corner!" said, Pinkie as she leaped away, as the other followed.

"I could begin to like this place." said Sturider in his mind as he walked with his new friends.

Author's Note:

Note these antro ponies are Semi-anthro/bipedal pony: Pony body with a straighten spine that allows more upright, bipedal poses. With with human upper arms and thighs, and four-fingered hands on the ends of their arms.
And there won't be anything sexual in this story, period.