• Published 30th Nov 2016
  • 369 Views, 4 Comments

Harmony's Helix - MegaMasterKing



Multiple forces from another world come to Equestria some seek to protect, while others seek to conquest. Old enemies return with new power, but old friends also return. Who will win in this battle of worlds.

  • ...
 4
 369

Chapter 2: Repairing Battle Scars

Blood Scarab turned his attention onto the blue, weasel/porcupine creature, giving the group time to get Celestia, Discord, and Fluttershy out of harm’s way and some much needed medical attention. Blood Scarab looked down at the small creature before him, wary of this opponent due to its ability.

“How, are, YOU HERE” hissed Blood Scarab in a loud rage.

“Well you know this world does have excellent salads” mocked the mammal as it fired some more quills from its back into Blood Scarab’s face before ducking between Blood Scarab’s legs. The quills broke against Blood Scarab’s body, but the liquid inside the quills got into Blood Scarab’s eyes blinding him.

“My EYES, I can’t see” hissed Blood Scarab as he flailed around trying to hit the weasel/porcupine creature. “TC, WHERE ARE YOU”!

“Right here” shouted TC with another flash of blue light transforming him from the two foot tall weasel/porcupine creature to a fifteen foot tall golem like creature. Just as TC transformed he used an uppercut sending Blood Scarab into the air, but just as Blood Scarab was about to start falling TC (in his Golem form) teleported right behind Blood Scarab, and punched him strait into the ground. Just as Blood Scarab was recovering from being punched into the ground, TC landed on Blood Scarab with enough force to create a mini earthquake. TC then stepped aside allowing Blood Scarab to get up.

“How are you this powerful” asked Blood Scarab in confusion as nothing he encountered before could actually send him flying with that much force. Suddenly TC’s mouth started to give off a red glow before firing an energy blast powerful enough to send Blood Scarab tumbling backwards at a high speed.

“I’ve picked up some new tricks since last we fought” called out TC in a gravely voice as he charged at Blood Scarab. Blood Scarab was able to land a hit on TC, but to his surprise TC was barely affected by the hit and simply returned with another punch sending Blood Scarab back a few feet. The two began to attack each other mercilessly trading blow for blow, neither backing down nor moving an inch.

Unknown to the two fighting entities, Dragon Lord Ember was watching the battle from a safe distance with the rest of the group as Princess Twilight, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence and Starlight Glimmer were using magic to heal the injured members of the meeting, while Thorax was calling in more changelings to aid in the evacuation of Ponyvill. Ember on the other hand was watching how these creatures fought each other in case the wrong one won or in case that neither of these warring entities were the “protector” that Princess Celestia spoke of. If Ember was being honest with herself the way these entities fought each other scared her, never in her life did Ember expect to see one entity with this kind of power let alone two.

“Are you okay Ember” asked a voice coming from behind Ember. Ember turned around to see Spike with a worried expression on his face.

“I’m… okay Spike, I’m just worried about the nature of those entities and what options we have against beings with such power. I mean the one calling himself “Blood Scarab” easily defeated Princess Celestia, Discord, and one of the members of the Elements of Harmony. Not to mention that nothing we did could even scratched the thing, but then this second entity shows up out of nowhere, and starts fighting Blood Scarab on an almost equal plain in power” responded Ember with some anxiety in her voice as she looked at Spike.

Back at the battle, TC and Blood Scarab were still beating each other until Blood Scarab got an idea, Blood Scarab spat out a strange liquid from his mouth, gluing TC’s foot to the ground. TC easily escaped this by simply teleporting out of the goo, but that gave Blood Scarab just enough time to put his plan into motion.

“You can either chase after me or you can go help creatures of this world” said Blood Scarab as he retreated from the battle. TC was about to chase Blood Scarab when he felt something pointing him towards the group of diplomats. TC gave one last look in the direction that Blood Scarab retreated in, before he turned towards the groups, and started to head towards them. Ember looked back over to where the creatures were fighting only to see the golem like one heading their way.

“Spike we need to warn the others, NOW” shouted Ember as she grabbed Spike, and flew back to the group. Spike was about to ask Ember why, as she picked him up, but then he saw the Golem creature coming towards them. Almost as soon as they landed Spike began to shout about the situation.

“Guys!” screamed Spike at the group, catching Twilight’s attention.

“What is it Spike, I’m a bit busy trying to save Fluttershy” said Twilight slightly annoyed, as she was using her magic too prevent any further blood loss.

“The creatures, they’ve stopped fighting and one of them is heading this-” Spike stopped talking as he noticed a large shadow looming over him. Spike slowly looked up, to see a stone face looking back at him. “Um… he-hello” stammered Spike as he addressed the creature towering over him, while his friends were starting to charge up any magic they could summon up to blast this creature.

“Whoa, whoa calm down I’m not going to hurt any of you unless you give me a reason to” said the creature as it lifted up its arms trying to look as non-threatening as possible. “Listen my name is TC, but in this form you can call me Goliath, I’m here to help”. Starlight was the first to respond to the situation.

“How do we know you aren’t going to hurt us, or take advantage of the current situation?” ask Starlight sceptically as she charged up one of her most powerful spells. Goliath just sighed before speaking.

“Listen, if I wanted you dead or if my goal was to harm you why would I have stopped Blood Scarab’s attack” replied Goliath with a hint of annoyance in his voice. “Look I have another form called “Globster” that has the power to heal your friends, if you allow me to I can use it to save their lives, but the choice is yours” said Goliath in a monotone voice. “Refuse my help and risk their death, or accept my help with a guaranty they survive”. Starlight looked at the condition of everyone, and looked at Twilight before turning back to Goliath.

“If you can help please do, but if you betray us I’ll personally hunt you down” threatened Starlight.

“I understand” said Goliath in a sober tone. “You can rest assured that you’ve made the right choice”. Just as Goliath finished his sentence his body was surrounded by a blue flash of light, and when the flash was gone where Goliath was standing there stood a creature that looked like two balls of slime stacked on top of each other with the smaller, top ball having two eyes on it resembling a face, the creature also had a pair of stubby arms, and stood around 4 ft tall in height. “Now let’s get started” said Globster in a slightly high pitch voice.

With that Globster got to work first going to Fluttershy, and after he looked over her he pulled out Celestia’s horn much to the horror of Twilight, but before Twilight could react, Globster generated a pink slime from the ends of his arms and placed this goo on the injury almost instantly healing the injury. Then Globster did the same to Discord’s wings, and used the same goo to reattach Celestia’s horn. Shortly after everyone began to wake up TC reverted back to his human form startling the group slightly.

********************************************************************************************

Meanwhile at King Pecus’s fortress, Pecus had just finished watching the events involving Blood Scarab and the ponies unfold, and least to say he wasn’t very happy about the newcomer to this land. With a wave of his hand Pecus made the image in the Universal Mirror vanish before returning to his throne to think and strategise. After a few minutes Chrysalis opened the doors to the room, and entered with a curious look on her face.

“My king” said Chrysalis as she bowed to Pecus “why haven’t you commanded your creations to start destroying the world around them”?

“Well Chrysalis it seems that the protectors of this world aren’t the only ones we need to worry about anymore” responded Pecus leaving Chrysalis with a puzzled look. “You see one of the protectors from my world has managed to travel to this one, and believe me when I say he is a major threat to our plans especially now as he has joined up with this world’s protectors”.

“That still doesn’t clarify why your creation haven’t been causing destruction” groaned Chrysalis.

“It’s rather simple Chrysalis, I would rather wait for TC to deal with Blood Scarab and leave before revealing myself to this world” said Pecus calmly. “Furthermore, should TC find out about our operations this strategy gives us more time to prepare for a battle, or would you rather attack him now and give away our advantage of multiple attacks that’ll force these Protectors to run around the world, wasting their resources, leaving them vulnerable to a final attack?” After Pecus had finished his little speech he took a deep breath before pulling out a strange looking, purple gemstone from his robes.

The oddly shaped gemstone began to give off a purple glow, before releasing four streams of purple light into the ground in front of Pecus. Both Chrysalis and Pecus watched as the ground began to move away were the light had hit it. As the ground moved several skeletal figures began to rise from the holes, and Chrysalis watched in horror as she recognized three out of the four corpses; the first was an Earth Pony, the second was a Pegasus, the third was a Unicorn, but the fourth one eluded as it was climbing out of the ground. Upon seeing the corpse as it managed to free itself from the ground she saw that it was similar to Pecus and the other humans that work for Pecus. Only after a few moments of thinking Chrysalis realized that it was a human skeleton, causing her to real backwards in confusion.

“I know you may be confused as to how the corpse of a human ended up here in Equestria, but I can assure you that the answer is simple” stated Pecus as he looked over towards the skeletons. “You see at one time our worlds would intermingle with each other for purposes like trading goods and other nonsense, but then I came along and well things didn’t end well for the others involved”.

“How old are you” asked Chrysalis in a shocked tone. Pecus simply gazed upwards, and gave a chuckle.

“I’m old enough to have not only witnessed every major battle in recorded human history, but I’ve also witnessed every battle before their recorded history” replied Pecus with a sly smile on his face. “Also I hope you don’t mind that I sent Gale back to my world with a few of your changelings to aid him in acquiring two very special guests”.

“How dare you use my soldiers without my permission” hissed Chrysalis as she gave a spiteful glare towards Pecus. Just before Pecus could say another word the door opened, and as if on queue Gale and four Changelings loyal to Chrysalis walked into the room carrying a sarcophagus, a coffin, and a sealed Greek jar.

“Well it looks like your mission was successful” said Pecus with a smile. “I presume there were no complications”

“Of course not my lord” said Gale as he knelt on one leg.

“Good, we will build our army while the protectors are distracted with Blood Scarab” said Pecus as he made a large game board with a map of Equestria appear. The map showed the locations on the protectors and Blood Scarab as little glowing icons while Pecus’s creations appeared as game pieces similar to chess. “Although for now we will wait for them to take their turn”. Pecus then sat down on his throne as he looked down onto the game board of Equestria, and with a wicked smile forming on his face he said “this will be very entertaining”.

With that everyone in the room began to laugh as they knew the protector would soon be running on borrowed time.

Author's Note:

I'll get the item refs up later

TC's Transformations:

Goliath: http://megamasterking.deviantart.com/art/Goliath-ref-653893557

Globster: http://megamasterking.deviantart.com/art/Globster-ref-sheet-627807969

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment