• Published 25th Nov 2016
  • 338 Views, 5 Comments

Melody of Darkness - Brickbrock24



Galaxy Nebula's troubles are far from over; as a new, much more sinister evil arises to destroy him once and for all.

  • ...
 5
 338

Prologue

Melody of Darkness
Prologue

“Why has your heart summoned me into this world, Master Falsum?” asked Fernus as he approached the sinister beating heart floating in a magic bubble above a pool of crimson blood.

Ah, Fernus. I am glad to see that you have arrived without any complications, said Falsum telepathically inside Fernus’s head. I believe it is time for me for me to recover my flesh and be restored to my former glory.

“And what exactly do you want me to do, my lord?”

I sense a pony, a pegasus to be exact, who may hold the solution to my predicament. He and his friends have been a thorn in my side for quite some time now. He even defeated one of my top acolytes stationed in Equestria: Comet Nebula.

“Did he now?” said Fernus, becoming more interested in the topic.

Ah, such a pity. There was a lot of potential in the boy when I first whispered into his subconscious. But he broke one of the main rules of our pact: he fell in love.

“Ha! How pathetic!” laughed Fernus while cracking his knuckles, “I assure you, Master Falsum, that I will not fail you like that pathetic mule! Now, what is the name of the pony who killed Comet Nebula?”

His name is Galaxy Nebula, answered Falsum, And I sense much love within his family and his circle of friends. Vile, filthy, disgusting love that must be eliminated!

“Just say the word, Falsum, and I will run right over to where he lives and fry him to a crisp. Then I will devour him in celebration with my fellow comrades!”

As much as I would enjoy that, Fernus, I am afraid that I need Galaxy Nebula alive. Also, I have a plan that to make that nuisance and all of his meddling friends suffer greatly. The heart began to writhe and be enveloped in a streaks of purple lightning. Then, next to the pool of blood, a large portal opened from out of the blue. Ten Fenron hunters marched out of the portal before it closed and stood at attention before the heart of Falsum. Then, out of thin air, a few small glass bottles appeared in front of Fernus. Take a few bottles of my blood before you depart on your mission. They will be more than useful in my plan.

“Very well, Master,” said Fernus as he grabbed the bottles and scooped blood from the pool. “Where am I to go?”

Seek out the home of the friend of Galaxy Nebula who sells the beverage known as coffee. Once there, I will give you further instructions. You and your companions are not to draw attention from the ponies, Fernus! I do not need Celestia knowing that I am still alive! Do you understand?

“I understand,” said Fernus with a bit of disappointment in his voice. He turned to his pack of Fenron and shouted, “Alright, boys! Let us head out and show the pathetic ponies of this world the true meaning of fear!” The other Fenron howled belligerently as they followed Fernus out of the cave Falsum’s heart was kept in and towards their destination.