• Published 28th Nov 2016
  • 3,306 Views, 92 Comments

Shelter: New Beginnings - Raikage77



From a world lost, to a life of beautiful loneliness. What wouldn't one girl do to have just one friend.

  • ...
6
 92
 3,306

Chapter 4: Chaos, The Cat, and The Gardener

Chapter 4: Chaos, The Cat, and The Gardener

~ ~(Discord)~ ~

Discord drifted through the swirling rainbow void as he had done many times before, in style. He was relaxing on a reclining chair, eating a large bowl of cotton candy flavored popcorn in large handfuls; around him, random objects like large clocks and bells jetted pass him, or rather he moved pass them, until he came to an open doorway and was spit out into a cloudy, blue sky.

Below him was great circular platform, Kami's Lookout, or just the Lookout, where he spotted the round figure of his old pal, Mr. Popo, watering flowers in the garden; there were slight changes to the Lookouts' design, but for as long as he had been a stone statue in the Canterlot Gardens, he had expected as much. From his experience in travailing to different universes, this version of Earth, he had dubbed 'Earth Toriyama', was similar to Equestria in a number of ways, one being that Earth's time and Equestria's time were close to being the same, give of take a few centuries.

It was rare to find planets with intelligent life in most universes that matched so closely with Equestria's space-time-line. almost like two beings holding stop watches before going into separate rooms, and trying to guess when the other would press start, and it was even rarer that he would have acquaintances, friends and even students in such worlds.

Toriyama was one of those rare Earth planets that had beings who could live as long as he could naturally, without having to be bitten by some creature of the night or literally ripping their souls out and hoping for the best. Not to say he had anything against the beings that did go about getting immortality that way, it just seemed to him that they ended up warped in one way or another.

It stills looks the same as it did when I left. Though, I don't remember there being trees up here. Discord mentally mused. On the Lookout's circular surface were sixteen giant pine trees, split into four lines near the edges, two rows of four smaller pine trees leading up to the ancient building of the Lookout, and two rows of palm trees further away from those. I still have yet to find out what was with Kami and the number four.

The chaos lord drifted down, still invisible and undetectable, until he touched down on the grounds of the platform and became tangible again. At the same time, he changed his form, going from a draconequus, to a middle age man with grayish skin, spiked back silver hair and a small goatee. For clothes, he wore a white dress blouse tucked into brown dress pants, a gray and black striped vest with a gold pocket watch in the breast pocket and a mid-length black shoulder cape that went down to his lower back, with a symbol of his true form trying to eat his tail sown onto it and gloves, one sand brown and one yellow.

In truth, Discord could have kept his true form. What would be the fun in that? He thought. The trickster had different forms for different reasons; sometimes they were to pull pranks on unsuspecting citizens. Sometimes being most of the time, and other times it was just to blend in with the crowd and not get noticed. It was an ability of his to alter and change his form at will, so why not use it.

Discord gave a small grin, and floated towards the ageless gardener, intending on doing what he had tried so many times before, actually scare the onyx skinned being. After all this time, who knows, maybe he's gotten sloppy. He opened his mouth and inhaled deeply, preparing to make a loud, lion like roar.

Only, it seemed Mr. Popo wasn't sloppy in the slightest. “If you're going to sneak up on someone, a small bit of advice.” The gardener stood up and faced the chaos spirit, smiling. “You should try hiding your presence better, Discord.”

Rather than roar, Discord exhaled, sounding similar to a deflating balloon. He slouched his shoulders and pouted. “And here I was thinking I had that little skill down to the letter. Not that I ever really need to hid my presence to begin with,” he said, taking in the centuries old gardener. “You haven't changed a bit, Popo. I was expecting a few wrinkles.”

“I could say the same, Lord Discord,” Popo said. “How have you been all these years?”

“Oh, you know, spreading chaos, pulling pranks and annoying others to near death with some adventuring in between," Discord answered. "The usual gig.”

Popo's smile changed a slight bit. “Its good to see you haven't lost sight of your purpose.”

“Of course, why would I ever stop doing what makes me ...well, me,” Discord said, grinning. “Besides, if I stop doing my job, the multi-versal balance of things will get all tangled and loopy, then I'll have Harmony yelling at me because I, "Only have one job" .”

“Yes, you're other half is quite bossy,” Popo said, lifting his flower can. “Allow me to finish things up here, then we can sit and chat.”

“What do you have left to do?”

“Hmm ...trimming the hedges, watering the other plants, pulling up the weeds and planting seeds for the new rose bushes.”

“Oh~ Is that all! Allow me to give you a hand then, or a hoof,” Discord said. He snapped his fingers, and in a flash of white, a small crew of six identical looking earth ponies appeared, with blue coats, red eyes, and white manes, equipped with all the tools one would need for gardening. “Alright, you ponies know what to do, chop chop,” he ordered, clapping his hands twice.

“Yes, sir~!” The conjured ponies all gave a salute in union and went about starting their work.

Discord turned to Popo. “Now, old friend, how about that well earned tea break? Seeing as you're bound to this place, I'd say you deserve one,” he said, looking around. “Though, I'm kinda curious as to why your world has so many strong fighters. At least, fighters that are stronger than usual.”

“A lot has changed, Discord. The world has gotten a lot stranger since you were last here some eight-hundred years ago,” Popo informed him.

“Naturally. It feels to me like quite a bit of chaos has been brewing around here.” Discord, being the curious trickster that he was, reached under his cape and pulled out a rolled up magazine with the words 'Multi-World Weekly' printed at the top of the front cover in bold with a green humanoid bug creature's picture below it; next to said creature were headlines:

Big Tournament Has Begun!
Will The Z-Fighters Survive?
Can The Earth Be Save?

The draconequus skimmed through the magazine. “Yep, things have definitely been chaotic, with a capital C.”

“No matter how many times I see it, your powers still astound me,” Popo said. "With your unpredictable nature, your enemies must have a tough time."

“Popo, I live to be unpredictable,” Discord said. He closed the magazine and folded it under his arm, “now, if only Korin would get up here, we can start this friendly reunion.”

As if on cue, the feline martial artist came flying from the edge of the Lookout. “Popo! We've got company coming, take out the good tea sets and china-.”

Popo and Discord looked up to see the talking cat in question descending down to them. Korin touched down just a few feet away from the two, with his wooden staff in one paw and a small brown pouch in the other. “Oh ...Lord Discord, I wasn't expecting you here so soon,” Korin greeted, bowing his head. “Its an honor to see you again after all this time, my lord.”

“And its great to be back, my feline friend,” Discord replied. “Now, enough of this 'my lord', stuff. Relax, we're old friends. No need to be so formal,” the chaos lord snapped his fingers and a large wooden gazebo appeared a few meters away in the center of the Lookout. “Shall we talk over tea.”

Popo gave a nod and moved aside slightly. “After you.”

“Ah, Popo, you were always the gentleman,” Discord said as he walked pass, patting the gardener on the shoulder. “Hard to believe you're still single.”

As the three walked, Korin laughed. “Popo is the only one I can say is married to his job, and be completely serious.”

“Yes, because trying my luck at failed romance is so great,” Popo said to the immortal cat, his smile never changing.

Korin winced. “Jeez, Popo, way to reopen century old wounds.”

“I'm just stating simple truths,” Popo said.

“So, Korin has a failed romance, huh,” Discord smirked. “That's one story I'd like to hear.”

“Of course you'd want to hear about it,” Korin said, glancing up at the human formed draconequus. “When it comes to enmity and strife, you're the embodiment of the very concept.”

“And, I wouldn't change it for the world.”

When they got to the gazebo, Discord opened the door and let Popo and Korin inside, before walking in himself; inside was a neatly decorated circular table, covered by a red table cloth with three fancy chairs; on top of the table was a teapot with three blue and orange tea cups, and two different cakes already cut and ready to eat, one chocolate and the other carrot.

The three took a seat, and the reunion to an already good friendship began.

"Now, about that failed romance."

(~ (Sometime Later) ~)

“He was stronger, and Goku ...well, the kid punched a hole through his body and that was the end of that. At least until his son showed up sometime later a the World Tournament, but I can honestly say, Piccolo is nowhere near as bad as his father,” Korin took a sip of tea as he finished his story. “Nope, not by a long shot.”

Popo gave a nod. “All young Piccolo needed was guidance, and the right motivation to change,” the wise caretaker said. “He may be the son of the Demon King, but he is his own person with his own soul. He just needed someone to show him the light.”

“I can ...sorta relate to that on some level,” Discord said, taking a bite out of his cake. Thinking of the kind Pegasus pony who became his first friend in Equestria. “Its kinda funny though, don't you think?”

“What, exactly,” the immortal cat asked.

Discord chuckle. “Goku and the Demon King were enemies, and Piccolo used to hate him just as much as the old green bean's dark side with a passion, if not more, from what you've told me. However, he ended up caring for the son of his enemy, while being the son of Goku's old enemy,” he said. “Fate loves throwing curve balls.”

Korin chuckled. “Fate works in funny ways. History proves it all the time.”

“Yesterday's enemies, more often than not, become tomorrow's friends,” Popo added with a red lipped smile. "Just look at us."

"True, when this crazy guy first got here spreading his chaos around, we were ready to fight him with everything we had," Korin said. "I'll tell you, we would be sitting here talking like this if Kami's predecessor hadn't sat you all down to talk things out and get the world back in order."

“Hey, I fixed everything I warped; besides, friends can go back to being enemies the next day,” Discord said, grinning. “I've tested quite a few bonds in my time, and I'll tell you, some relationships just don't last,” he tossed a slice of pie into his mouth, and drank it down with tea. “The ones that do survive my tests, however, come out stronger than they were before.”

“That's a little cruel, don't you think,” Korin asked, giving him a look. “I know causing chaos is your calling and all, but don't you ever feel bad for ruining a good thing for people.”

Discord put on an expression, as if he were thinking on the question, then shrugged a moment later. “Not at all. Bonds were meant to be tested, and sometimes the person you think someone is, isn't actually who they really are,” he said, wisely. “Way I see it, if friends or lovers can't get through something like a simple misunderstanding, I'd say I'm doing them a service by having them split up to meet new people.”

“Maybe so,” Korin said. “You truly are one of a kind, Discord. If I were you I don't think I'd even come close to enjoying spreading so much chaos among people. How do you do it?”

Discord picked up another slice of pie, giving a half shrug as he ate it whole. “Don't know. Asking me that question, is like asking how newborns know how to breathe; it just comes naturally.”

“Mr. Popo! Are you in here?” A young child's voice called from outside the gazebo door.

Popo stood up from his seat and opened the door; the child that Discord saw was similar to Kami in almost every way, like the time he had played that prank on the old Guardian of Earth and turned him into a child while he slept; Kami had been more than a little peeved at his new form, and it was only made worse by Discord giving him the nickname 'Little Green Bean'.

The trickster chuckled at the memory. Those were the days, I kinda miss old greeny, but at least he's whole again. For once. Discord thought, before he spoke. “So, Popo, who's our little visitor here? Did Kami lay an egg, after all?”

Popo shook his head. “Discord, this is the new Guardian of Earth from Namek, Dende,” the ageless gardener introduced the two. “Dende, this is Discord, the Spirit of Chaos and Lord of Mischief.”

“Spirit of Chaos?” the green child said, tilting his head. “I've never heard of you before.”

“Of course you haven't, I haven't been here for centuries. Way before your time,” Discord stood up and floated over to the little guardian. He held out his hand for a shake. “I most say, congratulations on getting employed, not many get the honor of being titled as a god. Even if it is just in title.”

“Um ...t-thank you.” The meek green alien shook his hand, before he yelped loudly a moment later and pulled his hand away. Discord burst into laughter, kicking his legs in the air; Dende wasn't pleased. “T-that's not funny!”

Discord continued laughing, slapping his knee. “Oh my~ that brings back memories,” he grinned widely, showing his one sharp tooth, and showed the green child his hand, or rather the small toy in his hand. “Gotta love a good ol' joy buzzer~! Such a classic, I tell you!”

“Discord,” Popo sighed.

“Awe, come on, Popo. That was gold,” Discord said, chuckling. “I'm just joking with little green over here, harmless fun.”

“My name's Dende,” the alien child muttered, rubbing his shocked hand.

“Dende, Sunday, Monday, its all the same, really,” Discord said with a shrug; seeing that the child was still clearly not happy with his joke, he calmed his playful nature. A little bit. “Alright, turn that frown upside down. I was just joking.”

“I don't find getting shocked funny,” Dende said, plainly.

Yeah, Kami didn't, either. Bunch of party poopers, these two. Discord thought. He signed. “Fine. No more jokes, and to make it up to you I'll give you a wish.”

“A wish,” Dende said, blinking. “You grant wishes?”

“Of course, I'm Discord, Master of Mayhem, Honorary Kai of Chaos,” he paused. “At least that last title was the one they gave me in the Other World. But, getting back on track, yes, I do grant wishes ...sometimes. When I feel like doing so.”

“Discord, are you sure this is wise?” Korin asked.

Popo turned to the spirit. “Granting a wish with chaotic magic in this realm. It could upset the balance.”

“Its fine, really,” Discord said. “Wouldn't be the first I did someone here a favor with my magic. I've got ponies working on the garden.”

“Even so-.”

“Popo, really, its fine, I'm much better at controlling things than before,” Discord said, turning his attention to the green guardian. “So, what do you want, the worlds grandest cake? Ice cream? No, you're like Kami ...what about water?”

“I can ask for anything?”

“As long as its not something like world peace,” Discord said, making a face at the thought. “No one wants that.”

Dende's mood brightened. “Well, actually-.”

“Nope, no world peace. People can't grow strong if they don't struggle, kid. Take it from me, I've been to plenty of planets that made world peace happen and destroyed all their major weapons. Then, the aliens came,” Discord paused in thought. “Then again, from the things I've heard that wouldn't be anything new to you.”

“So, no world peace?”

“Were you not listening, little green.”

“My name is Dende.”

“Yes, yes, you've said that twice now,” Discord said, with a dismissive wave. “Maybe granting a wish isn't the best idea. How about a request? Or a favor? something small scale.”

Dende gave the trickster a look. “You'll help with anything I ask?”

“Anything within reason,” Discord said.

“O-okay ...then, I want you to help Gohan and the others fight the monster called, Cell,” Dende said.

Ah ...he wants me to help with their little pest problem. Discord thought. He smirked and turned to Korin. “I thought that this Goku character was this world's certified exterminator?” He picked up the magazine and turned to the last page, just as the new page started to create itself. “As a matter of fact, it reads here that his son is the one giving Cell a run for his money, not him.”

“I thought so from when we felt his power spike,” Korin said. “I don't want to jinx it, but if he or Gohan fail-.”

“Cell's trying to blow himself up,” Discord said.

“Wait, what,” Korin eyes widened. “You're serious?”

Discord nodded, and turned the magazine to him. Showing the immortal cat a picture of a bloated Semi-Perfect Cell. “Yep, says it right here. He going to try and take the entire planet with him because he was losing. What a drama queen.”

“That's bad news, very bad news,” Korin said. Popo's smile left his face, and Dende looked frightened. “You have to do something!”

Dende walked closer to Discord. “Help my friends, please, you have to. If you don't, we're all going to die!”

You, maybe. I'll be just fine. Discord sighed. But, I did say I'd grant him one request. Can't go back on it now that I've said it. As much of a prankster and a trickster he was, a liar he was not; half truths and being cryptic, sure, he did that all the time for kicks. But, he never really told outright lies. Being as old and powerful as he was, why would he ever need to.

“Fine, I'll grant you this one favor,” Discord said.

“Thank you,” Dende said, smiling.

Discord simply shrugged. “No need to thank me. I'm just keeping my word; besides, its a simple bug problem. Can't be that hard for me to handle.” And with that, the chaos spirit disappeared in a flash.

~(Cell Games Arena)~

Discord appeared in the air overhead, the energy from Cell's bloated form kicking up dust and debris. The bio android laughed as the wind howled. Below him were the Z-fighters; He was hiding his presence, though he was pretty sure none of them could sense him even if he wasn't, seeing as they were completely focused on their current predicament.

And thus, it gives me the chance to make a dramatic entrance. Discord thought with a grin, scratching his chin. Now, how to fix this little problem. I could send him into space. But ...I always want to try sealing someone away, the monks always made it seem so fun. Before he could contemplate further, Cell's loud voice brought him from his thoughts.

“Ten more seconds and the Earth will be gone,” Cell said, mostly to the young half Saiyan who forced him to resort to self destructing. “I guess we'll call the game a draw!”

That's my cue, sealing it is. Discord flashed from the sky and appeared next to the blond super preteen. Cells eyes widened in surprise at his sudden appearance, and Gohan lifted his head, just as shocked.

“I have a better idea,” Discord said, grinning. “How about we call it, your lose.”

“Who are you,” Cell demanded.

“A friend of a friend of your enemy. I'm here to help, displace this bug problem,” Discord answered, taking out and glancing at his pocket watch. "And would you look at that, we're out of time." He reached out his left hand and softly poked his index finger against the bloated android, his thumb and middle fingers held against each other. “Be good, bug-man, Aethyr doesn't like trouble makers.”

“You can't stop me-!”

Discord snapped his fingers, and Cell disappeared in a flash of white. The wind died and everything seemed to stand still; the chaos spirit spun around, brushing his hands together. “And, my work here is done.”

“Wh-what happened,” Gohan stood up. “Where's Cell?”

Discord held up his index finger. “One moment.” Reaching into his cape with his other hand, he pulled out a cellphone, flipped it open and dialed a number before putting it to his ear.

A few moments later, someone answered. “...Discord, what do you want?

“Hello to you, too, Aethyr,” Discord greeted. “I was wondering if you got the package I sent to the Zone.”

You mean the boated insect?

“Yes, that one.”

Its here,” Aethyr said. “This is the first time you've ever sent a prisoner into my domain. The Kryptonians are the only ones who send their trash here.”

“Well, you know, a first time for everything.”

As the phone conversation between the god and the chaos spirit continued, the rest of the Z-fighters came over next to Gohan, just as shocked and curious as the boy was.

“Um ...who is this guy,” Yamcha asked.

“I think the better question would be, where is Cell,” Trunks said, frowning. “I can't sense his ki anywhere.”

“I don't know, maybe this is a good thing,” Krillin added. "I mean, everyone's alive."

“How in the hell is this a good thing!” Vegeta shouted, glaring at the short monk. “I trained hard to defeat these androids, and this low level clown just shows up out of nowhere and gets rid of Cell like it was nothing! Bullshit!”

“Hold for a sec, Aethyr." He turned to Vegeta. "Do you mind not yelling,” Discord said, moving the phone away from his ear. “I'm on the phone.”

“On the phone,” Vegeta's eye twitched. “On the phone! I don't give a damn about you pho-!”

Discord rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers; a zipper appeared on the corner of Vegeta's mouth and zipped itself, sealing his lips such. The Z-fighters were taken aback, and the Saiyan Prince shouted inside of his mouth, struggling to pull the zipper off.

“O ...kay,” Tien muttered. “Never thought I'd see the day that happened to Vegeta.”

“Ditto,” Krillin agreed. "Seriously, who is this guy?"

"I don't know," Goku said, after starring at the chaos lord for a little longer. "But, I can sense that he's strong."

"Great, glad we had this chat. Bye, bye." The Spirit of Chaos ended his phone conversation, he turned to the Earth warriors, flipping the phone closed and tossing it behind him, resulting in a mini nuclear explosion. “Now, then, I believe introductions are in order.”

"Um," Trunks pointed to Vegeta. “...My father still like that.”

“Oh ...right, almost forgot,” Discord snapped his fingers, and the zipper on Vegeta's mouth vanished.

The Saiyan warrior was fuming. “H-how dare you do that to me!”

“Maybe that wouldn't have happened if you weren't so rude,” Discord retorted, lazily. “Didn't your parents ever teach you any manners?”

Vegeta clenched his fists; everyone could feel his power raising from the comment. “Y-you, I'll crush you!” He shouted, before he turned super in an explosion of yellow and dashed at the trickster; Vegeta threw a punch at Discord's chest, however before his fist could make contact, the draconequus' split in half, from head to waist, completely dodging the blow and reformed his body, catching the Saiyan's hand in his chest like sticky clay. “What the!”

The Z-fighters gave a shocked expression at what they had just seen.

“You tried to hit me, huh,” Discord spoke, as if he didn't have a fist in his chest.

“What the hell are you?”

“Someone who actually has manners,” the Lord of Chaos said. “Here's your fist back.” Before Vegeta could even respond, a small portal formed next to Discord and Vegeta's fist shot out and hit him in the face, sending the Saiyan flying into a cliff not far from the group. Discord chuckled. “Your friend really should stop hitting himself.”

“Alright, enough funny stuff,” Piccolo said, stepping up to the trickster. “Who. are. you?”

Discord grinned and pulled out a badge from nowhere. “Glad you asked my green friend. I'm Discord, certified Lord of Chaos and Kai of Discourse.”

“Wait, your a kai,” Goku asked, excitedly. "So, do you know King Kai?"

"We've met."

"Was he the one that sent you, Lord Discord?"

“No. A little green birdy asked me to help you with your little bug problem, so I stopped by.”

“Well, we sure are glad you did,” Krillin said.

“Yeah, I thought we were goners,” Yamcha added.

“Discord, sir, you still didn't answer my question,” Gohan said. “What happened to Cell?”

“Oh~ Your bug friend got sent to the Phantom Zone, trust me, he won't be back,” Discord answered.

“Well, you have our thanks, Lord Discord,” Goku said, sticking his hand out. “We can't thank you enough for getting rid of Cell.”

Discord shook his hand. “It was child's play, truly.” He let go of the Earth raised Saiyan's hand. “I'll leave the victory celebrations to you folks, I've got places to be. Tata~!” In a flash of light, he was gone.

~(The Lookout/minutes later)~

“It was really that easy, huh,” Korin asked.

Discord nodded, floating lazily. “Like putting a baby in a playpen.”

Dende gave the trickster his thanks, and walked out of the gazebo with Popo to prepare the dragon balls for the arrival of the Z-fighters. With everything being said and done, the chaos spirit decided it was time to return to his world.

“So, these beans, they heal any injury,” Discord asked, looking at one of the beans in his hands. Korin had given him a total of twelve in a small brown pouch.

“Yep, as long as its not a virus or something,” The immortal cat answered. “The magic of the senzu beans isn't just that it heals you, eating one puts you at one hundred percent health, no matter what state you are in and can keep a person full for ten whole days.”

“Impressive,” Discord said. He put the bean back in the pouch and pulled the top string closed. “This will work wonders, I'm sure of it.”

Korin smiled. “That's good to hear. And how about next time you don't wait eight centuries to come back and visit, huh.”

Discord laughed, he had no intention of getting turned back into stone ever again. The bore of being a statue for one-thousand-years might actually be the thing that drives him crazy. Well, crazier than he already was considered being.

“We'll have to set up a date for us to get together again, sometime. I always enjoy our chats.” The chaos spirit snapped his fingers, causing a door to leading back to Equestria to appear next to him. He opened the door and stepped partly inside. “You and Popo can expect to see me in the near future.”

Korin gave a nod and waved. “Until then.”

“Until then, indeed.”

With that Discord waved and walk through, closed the door behind him; the door flashed away, along with all the other things that Discord had conjured up during his visit, as if he had never been there to begin with.

A little while after Discord had left, the Z-fighters showed up, and Vegeta, well, he was on a hunt for blood and his black eye didn't exactly lighten his mood.

"Father, please, calm down."

"Where's that freak! I'll send that bastard to oblivion!"

Korin shook his head. "It never goes smoothy with Discord."

"Some things never change, I'm afraid," Popo said.

Comments ( 28 )

My goodness that was hilarious! Discord truly is powerful. Can't wait for Rin finally getting better and also getting to see Discord! Also liked the DC crossover you added.

All these squares make a circle...

All these squares make a circle...

Looks like my shelter marathon is at an end. Time to turn it off from running in the background. Keep up the great story of Rin being "sheltered" in Equestria. :pinkiesad2:

This is pretty good so far, but there are a lot of typos and misspelled words. Sometimes it's the wrong word entirely. For example: "defiantly" when I'm sure you don't mean to say that someone is defying someone, rather I think you mean "definitely" or certainly. Also, I'm only being this specific for clarity and not to be a jerk. Oh goodness, I hope my tired ramblings make sense. I'm off to bed, but I'll be tracking this and looking forward to more.

...well this wasn't what I was expecting from this story... Its good but I wasn't expecting it:applejackunsure:

Oh my... :facehoof:

It's nice that Discord help the Z-fighters, but he shouldn't have. Goku should have died and afterwards in the afterlife would have trained to unlock the Super Saiyan 3 transformation. Without it, he may not be strong enough when the Maijins will attack.

Mistakes found:

spiked back sliver hair

I think you meant silver here.

The would has gotten a lot stranger

world

Yep, things have defiantly been chaotic

definitely

Trucks 2x

Trunks

shows up out of no where

nowhere

You had me, you really had me... until you mixed DBZ into the whole thing.

8080160 Hopefully this is the ONLY bit of DBZ we see. In many ways it's the polar opposite of MLP, with episode after episode dragging things out about "fights" that consist of two guys with constipation grunting at each other, then a brief flurry of blows, and more jawing about before another episode of jawing, then another flurry of blows.

8080234 Aye. Why I loathe the show.

8080026

Yeah, that is kinda on me. I have this issue where my brain mistakes some words for completely different words, I'll tell you, its a bitch to try and get straight.:twilightblush:

8080080
Oops~!:twilightsheepish:
Um ...Goku will find a way, somehow.

8080080
Bye the way, thanks for pointing out all the errors I missed in my editing.
Its always good to have a second pair of eyes.:pinkiehappy:
Got em' all~!

8081012 Ouch. :rainbowderp:I'm sorry to hear that. I can imagine that being a pain. Just do your best. :twilightsmile:

Each time I re-watch Shelter I find myself hoping this updates soon.
Really hope she learns to interact with the magic of Equestria through her input jacks. That is how she is used to interacting with the world she knows. Hope it causes her tablet to manifest. After all she's been exposed to Discord's magic and will now have the power of a senzu bean coursing through her.

This has been a very enjoyable read, looking forward to more, great work. :twilightsmile:

Please update soon

Hope you update soon! also just curious what happens to Rin's ship

 

will get all tangled and loopy, then I'll have Harmony yelling at me because I, "Only have one job" .”

So being sealed in stone was Harmony suspending Without pay?

So hoping that you please come back to this story after your FE fic is finished.

Comment posted by TheDiscordLover1200 deleted Mar 5th, 2018

*pokes fic with a stick and looks up to the next commenter*
"Do you think it's dead?"

10012765
Huh...
*Turns back to the fic and starts poking it again*

10012841 10012837

As I looked at the previous two commenters, one now poking a dead story with a stick, I looked around to find myself in a very dry and desolate desert. Looking at myself, I find myself armed with, a glass of water(wait, how's that even in my pocket?), a snickers candy bar, and camping gear.

Putting the family size camping gear, candy, and my glass of water away, I saw a sign in the distance an old broken down wooden sign saying something about 'field and mine'. I ignored it.

With nothing better, to do but think I sat until that too became boring. In the end, I decided to grab a stick and join. Even so, my mind wandered.

"Uhh," I cautiously said, "how long you think until the author catches wind of this?"

Login or register to comment