• Published 1st Dec 2011
  • 2,526 Views, 52 Comments

Where you've got it - Broneyofnoel



Fluttershy and twilight are sent to retrieve the souls of the people Fluttershy has killed.

  • ...
8
 52
 2,526

Twilight's students Part 2

Twilight and Fluttershy walked back to the institute. They walked up the stairs again, and they arrived at the floor of Twilight's students.

"Damion!" Twilight called out.

"Ahh yes, you're back already!" Damion said, coming from the crowd of students.

"Where are the guards?" Fluttershy asked.

"The guards? Oh the keepers of souls, those guards, follow me." Damion said, walking into the crowd, Twilight and Fluttershy followed.

The room seemed to dissolve as they walked through the crowd, and the ponies disappeared, the room completely disappeared, leaving Fluttershy, Twilight, and Damion in the darkness.

"So, where are the guards?" Twilight asked, looking around.

Damion wasn't there, instead there were three ponies, all dressed in white, each holding a different weapon, on was holding a sword, the second was holding a knife, and the third, the third was holding a.30 cal machine gun.

"You have to win!" Damion yelled, but he was nowhere to be seen.

The first guard lunged at Fluttershy, she was too quick for it,her machete was inserted into his stomach, he coughed, blood spurting from his mouth, Fluttershy slipped him off the machete.

"Who's next?" Fluttershy smirked.

The second guard lunged around Fluttershy, his knife, cutting her hair, a large chunk, up to her neck, fell off.

"Oh no you didn't!" Twilight yelled, Fluttershy was already on it.

Fluttershy spun around and her machete caught him in the stomach, he flew a few more feet, and fell in half, landing in a pool of his own blood.

The third lugged his machine gun up, and firing it, the bullets traced behind Twilight and Fluttershy, who were running, and diving behind cover.

"Fluttershy, a Molotov!" Twilight said, holding p the vodka.

"Twilight, brilliant!" Fluttershy said.

Twilight opened the bottle, taking a swig, and then handing it to Fluttershy, who also took a swig. Twilight put the rag in the liquor, and lit it.

"Boom!" Twilight yelled as she threw the flaming vodka bottle at the guard.

The guard saw it coming, he shot it when it was high in the air, it exploded, but the flaming liquor landed on him, it was burning through his clothes. The guard stumbled around, and the fire raged, he collapsed into a heap, still burning.

"He's dead!" Twilight yelled, running over to the dead guard.

"Already dead," Fluttershy mumbled.

"Congratulations you two, you have beaten the guards, you can take their souls," Damion said loudly, as he appeared with the students, each of which could see Fluttershy and Twilight.

"Dean Sparkle!" they shouted cheerfully, each of them running up to her.

"You!" a familiar blue mare yelled, pointing a hoof at Fluttershy.

"What?" Fluttershy asked, she realized who this was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy walked out of the burning building, she felt as something was not right, sh had let somepony live, and she could leave no survivors, Fluttershy turned around, and she headed back up to the sixth floor, the floor of the explosion. Fluttershy looked around, and in the last two rooms, she found three survivors, all broken and bloodied.

The first, a blue mare in her twenties, was laying there, crying she said,

"Help, please,"

"Okay," Fluttershy laughed quietly, she stabbed her blade into the mare's heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You killed us! Why are you back?" the mare yelled, attracting others, one was a stallion in his twenties.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second, a stallion, probably in his late teens, looked up at her, his left foreleg was gone, the explosive had taken it off. he looked up at her and said,

"Kill me, please.'

That threw Fluttershy off a bit, but she obliged, and stabbed the stallion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, you did kill us!" the stallion yelled, raising a hoof.

` "I came back to get you!" Fluttershy yelled, twilight was between them all.

"Why?" another yelled.

"She came back, and so did I, can you all stop FIGHTING!!!" Twilight yelled, shutting them all up.

"i CAME BACK TO RESUE ALL OF YOUR SOULS!" Fluttershy yelled, breaking the silence.

The ponies all looked over at Fluttershy, whose nostrils were flaring, she finally calmed down a minute or two later, and stood up normally.

"Why?" the stallion asked.

"I felt bad for killing you," Fluttershy said plainly.

"Wow, erally, you felt bad." A mare said.

"Look, all of you, can't we just go back to Celestia." Twilight said loudly.

"Celestia!" a few of the students yelled, much small talk erupted from the kids, all of which hadn't heard that Celestia was back.

"Shut up!" Fluttershy yelled.

"We need to go back to Celestia." Twilight said.

"How?" a mare asked.

"Come here," Twilight prepared the spell.

The mare walked over, and Twilight activated the spell, the mare disappeared.

"Now, form a line!" Twilight yelled.

They obeyed, and one by one disappeared, all but the three, and one last student.

"Tell Celestia to bring us back," Twilight said, the student nodded and she sent him back.

"Damion, thank you, we will see you again, won't we?" Twilight asked.

"I will always be dead, so yes." Damion said, and the two disappeared.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Girls, Girls!" Celestia shook them both, waking them.

"Did we do good?" twilight said weakly, dying made her feel woozy.

"All of them, our students, are back." Celestia said, showing thirty six sleeping students on the floor.

"Good." Fluttershy said weakly.

"When can you go back?" Celestia asked.

"Now." Fluttershy struggled to her hooves.

"No, tomorrow?" Celestia asked, looking at both of them.

"Okay?" they both said, collapsing into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, at around 9, the two woke up in a bed, both of them, in one bed, Twilight woke up first, she looked over, and Fluttershy was laying there, she looked so peaceful.

"Morning Twilight." Fluttershy said, then she yawned.

"Twilight!" Fluttershy shot out of bed.

"It's okay Fluttershy." Twilight rose up.

"What?" Fluttershy asked.

"It's okay, you didn't have to leap out of the bed," Twilight said, rubbing her eyes.

"Well, were already up, time to save some souls." Fluttershy said.

'Well, that was nice...' Twilight thought.