• Published 1st Dec 2011
  • 2,526 Views, 52 Comments

Where you've got it - Broneyofnoel



Fluttershy and twilight are sent to retrieve the souls of the people Fluttershy has killed.

  • ...
8
 52
 2,526

Damion's Demon

Damion walked back and forth, waiting, waiting, he had seen Celestia send the two ponies, and he would get his freedom, he had to be patient. The two ponies materialized, and they walked into the university.

"They can't see you, but I can." Damion said, appearing from the crowd.

The introductions were finished, he was close, he had tom manipulate them enough to gain their trust. He had sent them off for supplies, he had told them that they needed to fight guards, tht as is choice, if they failed, they would join him and defeat Celestia, just as planned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damion was surprised, the two made it out yesterday, and they were back for more today, he sent them off again, scattering around Canterlot, or well the dead Canterlot, he had to give them his VIP tickets, it was worth it, he would get Celestia.

They returned less than three hours later, adn he sent them into the realm of the guards, they had defeated them as well, again, he was surprised. This time, he would take a chance at getting a little close.

"Goodbye..." he said, then Twilight disappeared.

"I will get you Celestia." Damion said aloud, smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damion continued getting closer to the girls, and when they rescued the last, the manipulating was complete, they had opened a portal that they had not known to exist. He would seek his revenge...

=============================================================================

Alright, set up for story three, It may a while, I'm writing a screenplay, so don't hold your breath.