• Published 8th Mar 2017
  • 2,294 Views, 17 Comments

You're Under Arrest! - RNBW



Applejack arrests Rainbow Dash for many serious crimes she commited!

  • ...
4
 17
 2,294

You're Under Arrest!

This is it. Today is the day. The day that Rainbow Dash had been waiting for since it's announcement. It was what she had been hoping for, and the wait was worth. Very, very worthwhile. She wasn't the only one who waited for this moment though. She talked with her friends and peers about it and everyone was excited by what kind of things could happen of it.

Rainbow Dash was holding a box in her hands which arrived today on the mail. She had it pre-ordered six months ago and inside of it, there was the bane of boredom, a upcoming awesome adventure in a new region with a whole new experience that might blow the mind.

Rainbow couldn't be more excited. She hurriedly went to her room, and carefully unpacked the box. Once she unpacked the box, a big, happy grin crept across on her face. There it was, all in it's awesome glory. After months of patient waiting, it's finally here.

"Finally," Rainbow muttured, her eyes shone with delight.

It was an official copy of the videogame Capsule Monsters: Moon Version for the Nintencolt 4DS. The newest game of the Capsule Monsters series which involves the capturing and training of creatures called "Monsters". Rainbow has played the Capsule Monsters games ever since she was a child. The first game she played was, of course, the first installment of the series Capsule Monsters: Red & Blue. Those were fond memories and Rainbow has played, and currently owns, each game of each generation.

Those were 50 bits well spent for this copy.

Rainbow Dash walked up to her desk where her Nintencolt 4DS was, and picked it up. Not wanting to risk anything bad happening, she carefully picked the game's game cartridge from the case and insered it into the handheld. Afterwards, she put the case on her videogame shelf in the 4DS section.

She just needed to press the power button and then everything would be set and ready for the adven-

"FREEZE!!" suddenly, her door slammed open and a voice yelled.

Rainbow yelped in surprise, nearly dropping her N4DS in the process. Luckily, she was able to quickly catch it. Rainbow turned to glare at the source of the voice, wondering who the heck was bothering her. Just then, she was tackled to the floor by someone with her N4DS flying into the air. The handheld console luckily landed safetly on Rainbow's bed.

"Anything ya can say may be used against ya in a court of law," the same voice said in a southern accent.

Wait. Southern accent?

"Applejack?!" Rainbow said, looking at her assailant with wide eyes.

Indded. It was Applejack, but for some strange reason, she was clad in a police uniform. She had a pair of sunglasses and was chewing on bubblegum candy. The only familiar thing that she wore was her stetson hat, but with a six-pointed star badge in the center.

Applejack helped Rainbow to her feet, only to suddenly force her on her knees.

"You're under arrest!" Applejack said before pulling out a pair of handcuffs.

"Wait, wait, wait. What the heck are you doing?" Rainbow asked in confusion.

"Ya keep quiet. Ya have the right to remain silent," Applejack said with Rainbow's question falling on deaf ears as the farm girl began to handcuff her.

Rainbow looked at her with a bemused expression. "AJ, why did you handcuff me? You're not a police officer."

Applejack slowly took off her sunglasses and glared at Rainbow Dash dead in the eye. "Ya questioning my occupation?"

"Yes," Rainbow gave a dull reply.

Applejack scoffed and pulled out a notepad with a pencil, beginning to write something on the notepad. "Ya in big trouble, Miss Dash. Ya commited many serious crimes and I can't allow you to go scot-free."

Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow. 'What's up with her now?'

"The first crime; drinking too much apple cider," Applejack said as she sent her another glare.

"What?" Rainbow said in mirth, trying to not laugh hard. "What kind of crime is that?"

"An unforgivable one. The second crime; not brushing your teeth before bed," Applejack said, writing down the "crime".

Rainbow rolled her eyes. "Oh, yeah. What about you?"

Applejack gasped and gave her the crazy eye. "Ya insulting me? An officer? That's it! That's the third crime you made!"

"Whoa, cool down, Applejack," Rainbow sarcastically said, giving her a deadpan look.

"Silence, ya rotten vermin!" Applejack yelled as she moved her finger up to point right at Rainbow's face, before returning to write in her notepad. "Now the fourth crime; scoring an eight out of ten on the math test."

"And what? Sunset and Twilight scored higher than you and me," Rainbow tilted her head.

Applejack huffed, placing her hands on her hips. "You're a stubborn one, aren't ya? Miss Dash, you're a danger for society."

Rainbow rolled her eyes once again and shook her head."Yep. You're not exactly a police officer."

"Tell that to the jury, Criminal Dash."

Rainbow sighed and began to take off the handcuffs, which weren't real handcuffs after all, just plastic handcuffs made for toys. As she expected, Applejack gasped and pulled out am emerald colored water gun, apparently intented to shoot her in case she "escaped."

"Don't make a move, or Ah'll shoot ya!" Applejack said with another glare. "Ah'm not afraid of using it!"

Deciding to play along with her antics, Rainbow raised her arms as she stood up. Applejack slowly walked up to her, still pointing at her with the water gun and crouched down to get grab the handcuffs.

Rainbow Dash let out a silent sigh, wondering what the heck was going on. This is something she would expect from Pinkie Pie, but why Applejack of all the people would come to her house dressed as a police officer and arrest her for doing inoffensive matters? For that matter, where did she get the uniform and the badge?

Well, that last part didn't matter at all, but the uniform looked so cool nonetheless.

Rainbow looked at AJ, who already had the handcuffs in her possession, and noticed that the water gun was now on the floor.

An idea came across her mind. Two can play this game.

Rainbow smirked. "Hey, Officer Jack?"

"What?" Applejack said in a deadpan tone, not looking at her.

"I'll confess," Rainbow said and she got on her knees while placing her hands behind her head.

Applejack raised an eyebrow and turned to look at her. "What ya say?"

"I'll confess all of my crimes," Rainbow said once again, letting out a "dramatic" sigh.

"All of your crimes?" AJ asked again with a uncertain look.

Rainbow simply nodded. "All 99 of them, or is it 100? Well, there are enough crimes to be in jail for 100 years."

Applejack just chuckled and crossed her arms. "There ya go. Bout time ya spilled the beans."

"I'll start now, but it will take a long time," Rainbow said, saying those last sentences in a singing tone.

The police farm girl took out her notepad with the pencil ready to write. "Well, ya can take the time. Can ya care to tell me?"

Rainbow said nothing, staring blankly at AJ. Applejack waited patiently for her confessed crimes, but Rainbow just kept herlself silent. Applejack's face clearly showed that she was getting desperate while Rainbow just blinked and tilted her head.

Eventually, this left Applejack fuming. "Will ya tell me or not?!?!"

Her reply was answered by a tackle.

Applejack yelped as she was tackled to the ground by Rainbow Dash. Rainbow gave her a smirk as she quickly rolled to the side to pick up the water gun. Applejack growled as smoke came from her nostrils, and she tried to grab Rainbow's ankle. Rainbow felt a strong thug at her ankle, but she managed to grab the water gun and opened fire at AJ!

Applejack gasped as the jet of water hit her in the chest and she held the "wound" tight in "pain".

"Injured officer!! Injured officer!! Injured officer!!" Applejack cried out in mock pain, convulsoning from the shot.

She heard a cough and stopped moving. Looking up, Applejack saw that Rainbow was now pointing the water gun at her head.

AJ gulped as sweat dripped down her face. "N-Now now, no n-need for more v-violence, Rainbow. It was a misuderstanding. A big fat-"


"Well, played Rainbow. Well, played," Applejack deadpanned as she being handcuffed by Rainbow.

Rainbow Dash, meanwhile, was now wearing the police uniform with a smirk of satisfation on her face. Applejack wasn't wearing the unifrom anymore. Instead, she wore her clothes she usually wears that she kept underneath the uniform all this time.

"You have the right to remain silent," Rainbow chuckled and patted her on the head.

Applejack pouted at her. "I hate you!"

"Well, you started it first byyelling "Freeze!" and then you "arrested me"," Rainbow said, using the air quotes with her fingers for both words. "By the way, what's up with all that?"

Applejack's face softened and she smiled sincerily without any trace of sarcasm. "Ah just wanted to prank ya, but it seems you're very smart on this. So, you win."

"That's it?" Rainbow smiled as well and let out a small chuckle. "Well, it wasn't bad for your first try. I meant it."

"Thanks, Rainbow," Applejack gave her a smile and chuckled as well, then she looked at her handcuffed hands. "Um, can ya please..."

"Sure," Rainbow nodded and took off the toy handcuffs from AJ's wrists.

Applejack stood up and scratched the back of her head. "Ah'm sorry for all that ruckus."

"Hey, hey, don't worry about it. Besides..." Rainbow's smile turned into a smirk and she showed Applejack the box case of Capsule Monsters: Moon Version.

Applejack's eyes shone in excitement. "Already?!"

"Yup," Rainbow gave her a nod in reply.

"Well, put that on the 4DS already!" Applejack excitely said in a level of happiness that could rival Pinkie's and pulled out her own 4DS from the pocket of her pants. "I got mine already!"

Now it was Rainbow's turn to be excited and she let out a happy squee.

"On it!" Rainbow said and went for her 4DS.

They just needed to press the power button and then everything would be set and ready for the adventure. This time with each other around and without any interruptions at all.

"Wait, did you have that when I tackled you."

"Yes, but don't worry. It didn't even get a scratch. Look."

"Whoa, they're really durable."

"Ah'm surprised as you too."

Comments ( 15 )

Had us all set up for a romance and then you subverted it. I should arrest ya for that!:derpytongue2:

:twilightoops:.....:facehoof:
Yeah, I can see these two doing something like that :ajsmug::rainbowlaugh:

Today is an awesome day for Rainbow Dash. Today it came and finally she can enjoy the awesome experience that this game will brought.

That this game will bring.

This was a cute story. I enjoyed reading it. :)

Yay, new story! Now that was hilarious! Instant fave ^_^

Well this was silly and fun. :pinkiehappy:

An entertaining, non-shipping short. I approve.

Not bad, just really random, but good job

...Random story is random, but fun none the less. :P

Well that was silly

8356249
Did you just son this thing!?

9573437

9573437
Cinemasins. Did he just son this thing?

Login or register to comment