• Published 15th Nov 2016
  • 1,739 Views, 9 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's 2: Equestria Girls Style - JusSonic



Freddy and his pals are back terrorizing the world of Equestria Girls.

  • ...
23
 9
 1,739

Chapter 1: They Came From The Fright Dome

Chapter 1: They Came From The Fright Dome

It was a dark and quiet night in the city of Canterlot Heights. Well, almost too quiet. Something is happening at the Canterlot High School, one that will determined the fate of two worlds...

Not too far off outside the city is the Fright Dome, a theme park that is opened every Halloween, which features attractions based on the most infamous and memorable monsters throughout history. The place has just opened a new one...Freddy Fazbear's Fright.

The place was based on the infamous pizza kids place restaurant, Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, that was closed down as a result of the murders and disappearances that happened there. A place where fantasy and joy comes to life has become a place of horror and despair...and now an attraction with animatronics based on the Toy Animatronics...with the withered ones in the Parts and Service Room for display, as if never to move.

As Halloween hasn't arrive yet, the place has closed down and the attraction couldn't get a security guard or any crews to watch or wash the place during the nighttime due to the legend. Only in the morning and never in the night.

At the moment, Freddy Fazbear's Fright, which is the attraction's name, was quiet. Nothing is going on inside at the moment. Even the withered bots aren't moving.

But then, a big sound begins to be heard. For outside, it is coming from Canterlot High as a big wave have come out. During this time, the Rainbooms are squaring off against the Sirens known as the Dazzlings in a Battle of the Bands...

This wave went over the Fright Dome and over Freddy Fazbear's Fright. Suddenly, without warning, the robots in the back room came to life, twitching and groaning like mad. The effect appears to have woke them up. Something inside them wants to investigate.

The four forgotten animatronics of Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy left the room, looking around as if wanting to find something. They found the back door and went out and saw a flash...Equestrian magic from the Rainbooms' victory over the Dazzlings.

"The time is approaching, my old friends." A familiar Puppet said, appearing while smiling. "Revenge will soon be yours..."

Freddy and his pals looks at each other, wondering what will happen now...

-----------

Present Day

A big skeleton jumps up, roaring like mad causing a familiar girl to scream in fright as she nearly dropped her drink.

"Darn it, Rainbow!" Rarity groans out in annoyance. "Not funny!"

"I know, it's scary!" Rainbow chuckles as she held out a remote. The rainbow mane girl has decided to play a silly joke on her friend via a fake skeleton from a coffin gag.

Tomorrow is Halloween. The students of Canterlot High are working on getting the auditorium ready for the Halloween party tonight...well, except for the Rainbooms and Sunset. They are having a party of their own at Fluttershy's house, mainly because Fluttershy isn't a fan of the holiday.

"Glad you didn't scare Fluttershy, you know how she is." Rarity sighs as she and Rainbow put the skeleton back into the coffin.

"Man, we should be at the party later on, not at her place." Rainbow remarks with a frown. She rolls her eyes once the skeleton is back into place. "Halloween at an animal home is not a trick or treat."

"Now, Rainbow. We must sensitive to Fluttershy's feelings. She hates being scared and felt staying at home is best. And we should keep her company."

"Yeah, yeah."

Sunset helps Pinkie in setting down bowls of candy onto the table. It's a shame that they won't be here for the party.

"Awww, a Halloween party and I gotta miss it. I hate missing parties." Pinkie remarks with a pouty look. "Got any Halloween parties in your old world, Sunset?"

"Well, we called it "Nightmare Night"...and I was too busy with my studies to attend any kind of those parties." Sunset admits to Pinkie with a slight chuckle. It's true, with her studies, who has time for parties?

"Well, you got a lot to attend! Maybe I could have a huge party at Fluttershy's to make up for it!"

"Now, remember: Fluttershy doesn't want any loud parties."

"Right, no need to make the same mistake when some meanie tricked me into do before." Pinkie comments playfully. Then she yelps, remembering who the meanie is. "Uh, no offense."

"Oh, none taken." Sunset giggles, waving a hand of dismissal, showing her friend that she doesn't mind.

"Well, I'm proud of your good work, everyone." Principal Celestia said as she and her sister Vice-Principal Luna came into the auditorium to see the students' task. "I'm sure this years’ Halloween Party will be as exciting as last year."

The students cheered wildly as the Rainbooms smile...well, most of them. Fluttershy felt a bit guilty for making her friends miss this.

"Keep up the good work and we will see you all tonight." Principal Celestia said as she and Luna heads off to do some inspections, making sure everything is in top safe for tonight.

"Uh, uh, girls, thanks for going to keeping me company...but you don't have to." Fluttershy said, twirling her hair a bit. "I am fine by myself."

"Now, Fluttershy. No one blames ya for that." Applejack said, patting her friend on the back gently. "We offered to keep you company, remember? We ain't blaming ya."

"So you say." Rainbow mumbles, yelping as Applejack nudges her. "What?"

"We done promise to keep you company and we will keeping that."

"Correct, darling." Rarity giggles as she nodded in agreement. "No one should spend Halloween alone and we aren't letting you do that either."

Fluttershy looks down a bit then looks up with a smile, saying, "Thanks."

"Plus, this will be my first Halloween with you guys...err, that isn't by myself." Sunset said, chuckling awkwardly. "I just hope nothing terrible happens."

"Come on, it's Halloween. What could possibly go wrong?" Pinkie ask randomly and happily as she somehow eats a cupcake bigger than she is.

--------------------------

As night falls over Canterlot Heights, the Fright Dome is still closed for the night. At the Freddy's Fright attraction, a familiar foe rose up in front of his down allies.

"My friends and family, the time has come for vengeance. Your other selves had fallen in my world, I was there when it happened." The Puppet said to the withered bots slowly. "But soon, it's time for vengeance to be given!"

The Puppet rose his hands as they glow. The withered bots roars as they woke up suddenly.

"Twilight Sparkle and her friends must die!" Freddy growled menacingly.

"First, go to Canterlot High, get the power. Only then will our vengeance will begin." The Puppet said with a smile, if that is a smile at least.

The withered animatronics growl as they head out. The restaurant won't bind them, not this time....

----------------

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Rainbow laughs as she held a flashlight to her face. "And then, no one knew until it was too late...THEY ARE REPLACED BY SHAPE SHIFTING MONSTERS!!!!"

Pinkie screeches as she fell off the bed. Her friends chuckles a bit. The Halloween party at Fluttershy's place is already under way and Rainbow is telling her scary story.

"Shape shifting monsters?" Rarity chuckles. "Sounds like something that could've happened in Sunset's home world."

"Yeah, Twilight told me how a Changeling replaced her foalsitter once." Sunset comments as she eat some candy. "I'm concerned how she and everyone else could be next."

"Oh, I'm nervous thinking about those Changelings." Fluttershy remarked timidly.

"At least we don't have anything like that." Applejack remarks, chewing on some candy. "We're still seeing if we got a Twilight in this world yet."

"I'm sorry I made you all stay here and missing the party at Canterlot High." Fluttershy said meekly as she brushes Angel. She felt guilty about how her fear of Halloween made everyone stay with her instead of going out together.

"It's okay, darling," Rarity said, hugging Fluttershy. "I'm sure you didn't mean it."

"I felt a bit bummed out about missing it." Rainbow groans as she turns on the TV. "Well, time to beat AJ again!"

"Says you, I done won the last time." Applejack remarks with a scowl as she grabs a controller for the game system.

"I am missing a good party." Sunset remarks, shaking her head as she lies down on the bed. "You think everyone else is having fun?"

-------------------

"I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE!" Trixie booms in her wizard outfit, booming as she throw smoke pellets down.

"We get it, Trix, we get it." Lyra sighs, rolling her eyes while having some punch. "What a show boater."

The party at the Canterlot High School is underway. Almost every student and staff member is here at the school, having fun, doing whatever it is fun to them.

"Having fun, guys?" Flash ask some of his band members while they get ready for their next number. They were asked to do performances for the party.

"Yeah!" The boys replied.

"Too bad Sunset and the girls couldn't come." One of them remarked.

"Well, I'm sure they would love to come." Flash said, strumming up his guitar. "All right, guys, let's do this."

The band performs. Principal Celestia and VIce-Principal Luna are overlooking things, the latter is checking things.

"Well, everyone is doing better...unlike what happened at the battle of the Bands." Principal Celestia said with a nod. "I cannot believe we got enchanted by three Sirens!"

"Don't remind me. The best we could do is expelled them." Vice-Principal Luna said with a sigh. She pauses to think as she continues, "Makes me wonder if Twilight would come."

"Why the interest?" Principal Celestia ask her sister in concern.

"Felt like at most events, she, the pony version, comes to attend. I got a feeling every so often, something is going to pounce." Vice-Principal Luna remarks in concern, feeling like every so often, something big is going to happen and Princess Twilight Sparkle is going to happen.

"Come, sister. I'm sure you're being paranoid."

----------

Outside the school, no one notices a few aniamtronics approaching, glaring and growling a bit.

----------------

"Yeah! Dunk, dunk, dunk!" Sweetie and Scootaloo cheers as they played Dunking for Apples. Apple Bloom was the one trying to get an apple.

The duo cheered as Apple Bloom came up, with an apple in her mouth.

"Nyx would love to see that if she were here!" Scootaloo remarked with a grin.

Apple Bloom mumbles a bit then spits her mouth out, laughing, "Hay yeah!"

"Shame our sisters and their friends aren't here, they would've loved it." Sweetie said with a shrug.

"Well, tomorrow night is Halloween! Wanna see that new Fright Dome that opens up?" Apple Bloom ask her friends with a smirk. "They got some new attraction involving a legendary pizza place!"

"Yeah!!" Sweetie and Scootaloo cheered eagerly.

"Have you checked out the costumes?" Micro Chips ask some of his pals as they hang out. "Wizards!"

"Wizard?" Sandalwood ask his pal puzzled. "Who talk like that?"

"YEAH! I WOULD!" Bulk Biceps exclaims happily. The boys noticed something stomping nearby. "YO! I LIKE YOUR OUTFIT!"

The person, a rabbit thing with no face and right arm, turns to glare. Micro Chip blinks as he asks, "Yeah, but how can you see? Where is your face?"

"And what's with the right arm? How are you able to do that?" Sandalwood ask, reaching over to look. He yelps upon getting in contact with the wired arm, due to sparks coming out of it. "Dang! What..."

Suddenly the creature, known as Bonnie, roars as he grabs Sandalwood with his only arm and threw him at nearby table, causing it to break upon landing on it.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" Micro Chips screams as Bonnie grabs him and tosses him aside.

The kids begins to scream in alarm, getting the principals' attention. Vice-Principal Luna gasps, "What's going on?!"

On stage, Flash's band stopped their playing, looking shocked to see Bonnie on the rampage. Flash ask in shock, "What is going on?! Why is one of..."

Flash was interrupted as some sort of hook ripped through the curtain behind the band, ripping downward. Suddenly, Withered Foxy peeks out, growling, "Arr! Get off me stage-stage!!!!!"

"HOLY CRAP!!!" Flash screamed in shock and fright.

The bands scattered as Foxy kicks the drum set off the stage. The students scream and run like mad.

"AAAAARGH!" Granny Smith screams as she and the kitchen staff run out. "THERE IS A CHICKEN IN THE KITCHEN, A GIANT ARMLESS CHICKEN!"

"Chicken?" Trixie ask confused.

Suddenly, Chica came into the gym, roaring, "Rawr! I'm sure am hungry! LET'S EAT!!!!"

"Everyone calm down! Calm down!" Principal Celestia screams as the students run out of the gym to escape the rampaging robots. "DUCK!"

Celestia and her sister dodges due to Foxy picking up a table and tossing it in their direction, almost hitting them.

"We gotta hide somewhere!" Sweetie cried in fear as she, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo ran like the dickens.

"Better idea; we gotta get Applejack and the others!" Apple Bloom said, "They'll know what to do!"

"Gawk! Where's the power? Where is it, Foxy?" Chica ask Foxy curiously.

"Arrr, it be here somewhere." Foxy growls as he appears to be looking for something.

The kids hid under the table, listening in. 'Foxy'? As in...But suddenly, they yelped as the table was moved, showing Bonnie appearing.

The kids shivered, holding onto each other as Bonnie appears to be reaching for them. In his POV however, some sort of computer screen appears, giving out these words "Kids: Do Not Harm".

Bonnie reached away, mumbling, "Have fun, kids." The faceless robot stomps away, most likely to continue his rampage somewhere else.

"Huh? It didn't hurt us?" Sweetie asked in confusion.

This shows that in spite of their murdering rampage, they can't harm children as they were programmed not. The robots anyway.

And the fact that they're haunted by the five children helps.

"Hey, fellows, hey, hey!" Freddy laughs as he comes into the gym. "I found it, it's out here!"

"Then why did we rampage through here?!" Foxy growls to Freddy in irritation. "Just for the hell of it?! Damn it, Freddy!"

"Stop complaining and get out there." Freddy remarks as Chica kicks at Foxy to get him moving.

"Yeah, move it, Captain Obnoxious." Chica agreed.

The robots moved out of the gym...heading out to the outside where the stage area where the Battle of the Bands took place. The place was shining like mad. Although the event is over, some magic still remains somehow.

"He's going to like this." Bonnie said with a nod. "What now?"

"We take it." Freddy said eerily. "And get it to the Puppet."

The four reached over and suddenly, they begin to grow, causing them to twitch and shake like mad...

----------------

Pinkie laughs as spray stuff is poured onto her. Sunset laughs, "Anyone for a Pinkie Pie Sundae?!"

The other girls laughed at Sunset's joke.

"Got to admit, this was a lot fun." Rainbow remarks to Fluttershy with a smile. "And I never knew we could play "Pin the Tail on the Bear" literally!"

"Harry is just a good sport, right Harry?" Fluttershy ask the bear as she pets him.

Harry grunted as he nodded happily in reply.

"So what now?" Applejack ask her friends curiously.

"Wanna play prank calls again?" Rainbow ask with a smirk as she held up her cellphone.

"Not again, we did that three times." Applejack groans out as she slaps herself.

"Come on, with the new stuff I "borrowed" from Shadow Dragon's pals, it would be awesome." Rainbow said with a smirk. Suddenly a cell phone is heard ringing. "See? Sunset's getting it."

"Actually, someone's calling me." Sunset said as she takes her cell phone out. "Hello? Hey Flash. How's the party?"

The other girls went silent as Sunset listens in. She looks shocked and worried as her boyfriend told her what happened.

"Dear God. All right, we will right there." Sunset said seriously as she hung up. "That was Flash, something has happened at the party."

"What? What happened?" Rarity asked in concern.

"Don't know, something about out of control robots." Sunset said seriously, making some of the others gasp.

"DUM DUM DUMMMMMMM!" Pinkie exclaims, making the dramatic musical tone.

-------------------------

The Withered bots returns to the Fright Dome a while later. The Puppet waited patiently as they come into Prize Corner.

"Did you get it?" The Puppet ask the animatronics. Freddy nodded as he and his pals holds up their paws/hands/hook. Sure enough, they appears to be glowing. The evil one gave an evil smirk. "Good. We got what we need to begin our little...army."

The Puppet chuckles as he turns to six robots covered in the shadows, they all appeared very familiar...especially the manes and cutie marks...

-------------------------

It didn't take long for the cops to be called in. The authorities came at the school to question the students who are recovering from the madness that happened.

A limo pulls up and came to a stop. Azure came out of it, with a serious look on his face. He may no longer be secretary of the U.S. but the Asian man must check up on his family now and again...even if he and Celestia are no longer married.

"Celestia." Azure Phoenix sighs. He came over to Principal Celestia who is giving a blanket to Trixie. The girl has punch spilled over her during the madness. "What happened here?"

"It was carnage, Azure." Principal Celestia sighs, shaking her head. "A bunch of robots came in and wrecked the party."

"We best to come inside and view the security tapes. Did the Dragon Strike Force team arrived?"

"Yes, they are inside right now."

The two heads inside, going to the security room. Shadow Dragon and his Dragon Strike Force team are already there with Vice Principal Luna advising.

"Shadow, did you find out what was been invading?" Azure Phoenix ask the group sternly.

"Tailtech is accessing the video cameras for the incident right now." Shadow Dragon said with a nod to the former secretary.

"So wait, we're taking orders although Strikespell is in charge now technically?" Laxtinct ask with a scoff of disbelief by this.

"Strikespell may be the new secretary, but even we still listen to Azure Phoenix every now and again." Blazefist told his brother calmly.

"Principal Celestia." Sunset said as she and her friends got into the room. "We've heard what happened. What is it about...robots attacking?"

"Yes, pure rampage and such...and one of the students claimed to saw magic in the area." Vice Principal Luna sighs as she gave a glance to the kids. "Why is it when something happened like this, you girls get involved somehow?"

"I don't know, its bad luck, I guess." Rainbow remarks with a shrug.

"That aside, what did you find?" Applejack ask. She wanted to find out about the robots that attacked Canterlot High.

"Accessing now." Tailtech said with a nod. His computer gained access to the feed. The monitors shows shots of the withered robots attacks.

"What in the Sam Hill are those?"

"A bear, a bunny, a chicken, and a fox!" Fluttershy exclaims, knowing her animals. "But they look so...torn up and withered."

"Animatronics all right." Shadow Dragon said as he glances at the scenes. "So what is it we're looking at here? What is their purpose to trash a party?"

"Those are Freddy Fazbear and his pals." Apple Bloom said. Everyone turns to see the CMC coming into the room. "They are mascots of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza."

"Freddy Fazbear's...Pizza?"

"Yes, a pizza restaurant franchise which faced closings due to the incidents that happened there." Saber Dragoon comments as he scratches his chin. "Everyone remembered the Bite Incident? The Missing Children one?"

Azure glances to his ex-wife who looks down in sadness. The man knew what is on her mind. That incident...is something she wishes not to talk about right now.

"So wait, these are Freddy Fazbear and his pals?" Rainbow ask, pointing at each camera showing the camera. The girls nodded. "What are a bunch of animal mascots doing trapping a party?!"

"Maybe they wanna be party crashers, I hate those; that is so Super Duper mean!" Pinkie exclaims, groaning in disgust. If there's one thing the party girl doesn't like, its people crashing parties and causing trouble. "I mean, who does that?"

"Can you girls identify the others?" Aqua ask, pointing to the monitors, starting with Bonnie.

"That's Bonnie all right, but geez!" Scootaloo groans at the sight of Bonnie. "It looks like someone took a crowbar to his face and hacked his left arm off with a chainsaw!"

"And the chicken?"

"Chica, but she looks terrible!" Sweetie cries out sadly at the sight of Chica. "She looks like an alien without arms!"

"Xenomorph, Xenomorph!" Pinkie squeaks out wildly.

"And the last robot is Foxy, right?" Rarity ask in concern, making everyone looks at her. "Well, it is a fox, correct?"

Everyone in the room went silent. They now know who the attackers are...but what are their purpose for attacking? And where are they now?

"Girls?" Principal Celestia ask Sunset's group in concern. "If you were able to contact Twilight here...can you do so again?"

"Yeah, I'm doing so now." Sunset said in hesistance as she got her book out. Her old friend/teacher is going to know about this!

--------------------

Now on the other side of the statue is the world we know as Equestria. The ponies are going throughout their day, living peacefully. In the Castle of Friendship, the council is in session...or in this case, doing something to keep themselves busy for a while.

"BOOO!" Pinkie roars, wearing a Dragon mask as she jumps right in front of Rainbow. The rainbow mane mare was...not impressed.

"Pinkie, Nightmare Night is over, why are you wearing that?" Rainbow ask bored to her friend.

"Awww, it's over? Darn it. That's what happened when I delayed for too long. The scary effect isn't so scary."

"Shoo, if you done haven't been so busy with other stuff...and going to bed every time we done talk with ya, you would got it done in time." Applejack jokes as Pinkie took the mask off.

The pink mare gave a pouty look as she spoke, "Better late than never, right?"

The others looks up and saw Twilight looking at some pictures, sighing in concern. The mares look amazed. They are of Celestia, Luna, Azure Phoenix, Shadow Dragon, Sunset, Flash, and Trixie (don't ask). They knew their leader and friend is mare. Twilight has been in love with more than one...but who to pick?

"Twilight? Twilight!" Rarity calls out to Twilight who looks up from what she's doing. "I see you're still date hunting."

"Oh, I don't know. I wanted so much to be with them...but it's hard to decide which pony to spend my life with." Twilight sighs, shaking her head as she looks at the photos. "The princesses seem right...but so is Shadow...Sunset...I don't know..."

"Look, does your love life even matter?" Applejack ask Twilight in concern. "It isn't actually needed..."

"Applejack, don't be rude! I think it's sweet Twilight has love in her life!" Rarity scolds her friend for that comment.

"Well, excuse me for pointing that out, Miss "I'm Voted Much Likely to Have Everypony Fall in Love with Me"!"

"I say she does." Pinkie said lovingly, panting like a dog towards Rarity. This made the white unicorn a bit disturbed.

"Twilight? Why not pick a lover and get it over with? I mean, it doesn't matter which one, right?" Fluttershy ask Twilight meekly.

"Well...like I said, the princesses seem right. Although the others are right to. But..."

Suddenly, the group yelps as a familiar book nearby begins shaking like mad. It's the same book that Sunset send a message to from the other world. Twilight picks it up and opens the book. What does her friend/student wants?

Twilight looks through the book, her eyes scroll through the message. Her said eyes widen in shock and horror. Her friends look at her seriously, they knew something's up.

"Egghead? Hey Twiley?" Rainbow ask Twilight who puts the book down in concern, giving a sweaty look. "Whoa, what gives?"

"My friends in the other world are in trouble...they're back." Twilight said as she shows the message to the other ponies. Two words cause their attention most of all...

Freddy Fazbear

Author's Note:

Author's note
All right, the first chapter is finally done. Sorry for the wait, folks. This was originally supposed to be a Halloween story, but it will have to do as a original now, I guess. What else would happen now? More to come!

There are references to the delays of this fic as well as the criticism towards the bi relationship in the first fic.

Comments ( 9 )

"Come on, it's Halloween. What could possibly go wrong?" Pinkie ask randomly and happily as she somehow eats a cupcake bigger than she is.

:pinkiegasp:

As night falls over Canterlot Heights, the Fright Dome is still closed for the night. At the Freddy's Fright attraction, a familiar foe rose up in front of his down allies.
"My friends and family, the time has come for vengeance. Your other selves had fallen in my world, I was there when it happened." The Puppet said to the withered bots slowly. "But soon, it's time for vengeance to be given!"
The Puppet rose his hands as they glow. The withered bots roars as they woke up suddenly.
"Twilight Sparkle and her friends must die!" Freddy growled menacingly.
"First, go to Canterlot High, get the power. Only then will our vengeance will begin." The Puppet said with a smile, if that is a smile at least.
The withered animatronics growl as they head out. The restaurant won't bind them, not this time....

:twilightangry2: You just had to say it Pinkie pie!

Sk1Tz #2 · Nov 16th, 2016 · · 2 ·

There is too many tags for this story. It isn't an adventure, because the protagonists barely leaves the restaurant. You don't need to have a human tag when you have ano Equestria girls tag. And you really don't need an alternate universe tag, because you have a cross over tag.

7726100

First, there is no restaurant involved this time, it's rather an attraction at the Fright Dome (based off the Halloween one in Vegas). I'm going for something more original this time around.

Second, it's an alternative universe because this series of fics is different from the ones I'm doing.

Sk1Tz #4 · Nov 16th, 2016 · · 3 ·

7726138 Even so, it doesn't seem to fit the adventure tag requirements. But hey, if you don't want to change it, that's fine. Your story, not mine.

TB9
TB9 #5 · Nov 17th, 2016 · · 1 ·

Freddy and his pals are back and are more vengeful than ever. "

No they're not. They're not even the Same ones. The puppets the one who wants revenge. Your summary is misleading,

hey, fnaf sister location is out and I hope you update chapter.

Okay, i am just going to be straightforward about my thoughts in the here and now. So, here it goes....

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE THIS STORY ALREADY ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

This story's first chapter was fine and excellent. However, this story has been collecting huge dust bunnies for 5 months ever since the posting of it's first and only chapter.

So, just to be blunt, i am so very, very, VERY bored. Vision King refused to continue this story because he believed that you are the one started and own this story and therefore, you have the "job" to continue and finish it.

If you are not continuing because of fear of receiving complaints from other readers regarding Twilight Sparkle's relationships in this story then let me just say, i don't really care about that fact since those "relationships" are not part of the plot. The plot of this story is a simple premise and set up.

Equestria Girls crossover with FNAF 2. Use the lore of the second game, the location of the second game and the second game's mechanics, make an original story out of it, have the Humane 7 face of against the Marionette and the animatronics that appear in the second game, include the phone guy. I don't expect your final story to be perfect. I expect it to be, at the very least, passable.

Please think about it and consider these thoughts. Also, don't forget to reply back at your earliest convenience so i can hear your thoughts and opinions on this matter.

Awesome. Are you going to make the next chapter?

A pity this seems to have got stuck in limbo. I'd have loved to see the CMC take on the animatronics.

Login or register to comment