• ...
3
 131
 3,744

Ch 1: Where are we!? (Edited)

BOWSER'S AIRSHIP


"Muh ha ha ha ha! This time I have you now, plumber.", cackled a big turtle.


The predicament was in the dark sky right above a huge, sinister-looking castle. On board, a man with red long-sleeved shirt, cap, and blue overalls was taking on Bowser: a koopa with arm bracelets with spikes, a rough shell with even more spikes. His red hair that looks like a mohawk and the horns on the top of his head like a bull.


All his life the koopa wanted to take over the Mushroom Kingdom, but is always stopped by the heroic plumber. This time things are different.


"I don't know what you are up to, Bowser, but I will not let you take over the kingdom?, proclaimed Mario. He ran straight to the koopa king and jumped into the air. He raised his right hand and attempted to strike Bowser, but he was ready and side stepped to the right. Bowser retaliated with a right hand and Marios dodged. They were duking it out and it looked like the fight was even. Mario was delivering kicks and punches to the koopa, but every blow was blocked by his strong arms like a boxer.


The koopa tried for a headbutt, but the plumber jumped back and had to regroup. 'Mamma mia. Bowser sure has gotten stronger in hand to hand combat. This is getting nowhere.'


"Ha ha ha, you thought you can beat me this easily? It's over, Mario." Bowser started to inhale, making his chest look bigger. Mario quickly had a scared look on his face. He knew what Bowser's attack gonna use. Bowser then released and big flames came right out of his mouth.


Mario with a jump got out of the flames way. But after the big flame attack, Bowser didn't break a sweat. He then turned around and saw Mario in the bridge, who gave a snarl.


"Give up, plumber. Nobody will save your behind."


Mario had a determined look and stood his ground. "I won't give up, Bowser. And you're wrong. I'll always have someone who's got my back."


"GREEN MISSILE"


Bowser turned around and was hit in the chest by a green man. The koopa was driven back to a wall and gave a groan. He looked up and saw Luigi. He gave a growl and couldn't believe he was hit by Mario's brother. "Grrrr! I'll get you too, Greenstache!"


Luigi landed next to Mario and the brothers stood tall. "Hiya, Bowser."


"Like I said. I'll always have someone who's got my back.", said Mario as he patted his brother's back.


Bowser had an angry face but then changed it into a sinister-looking smile." Heh heh, and like I said. I got you this time. NOW KAMEK!!"


In a flash, the plumbers were caught in a magic barrier and were now trapped. Then, a koopa with a broom was flying around the bros and was laughing. "Haha, now you can never escape the wrath of the koopa king."


"Excellent, Kamek.", congratulated Bowser. He then looked at the Mario. "Months of planning and it finally worked. You think I would actually be beaten by you AND your brother? Not this time. I'm going to make sure that both of you will never stop me... permanently. Kamek, do your thing."


Mario and Luigi looked at the magikoopa as he was waiving his wand. It glowed from purplish red to a yellow light. Then, three power stars surrounded Kamek.


"M-M-Mario! He has a power star.", yelled Luigi in horror. The brothers tried punching the barrier surrounding but to no avail.

"Ngh. Keep hitting, Luigi!" Mario exclaimed as he kept punching the barrier.

"Grr. I'm trying but nothing's working!" Luigi growled with a mix of panic and frustration. The brothers punched and kicked. Even they used some of their fire abilities like throwing a fireball but with not even a dent or scratch.

"Try all you want, plumbers. But your efforts of escaping is futile." Kamek mocked with an evil cackle.

Mario couldn't believe it. Bowser has finally won, and there's nothing he can do about it. With one last look at Bowser, he had a courageous face and proclaimed, "I may not have stopped you, Bowser, but there will always be heroes in the Mushroom Kingdom."


With a flash, they were gone. The Mario Brothers are no more. With no trace of the brothers, Bowser raised his arms roared with victory.

"Muahahahaha! Yes! I did it! With those peaky plumbers gone, I will finally rule the Mushroom Kingdom unopposed!" Bowser's troops were behind him and all cheered. Now the koopa cam finally fulfill his dream.



CANTERLOT HIGH


"Calm down, Pinkie. I already told you that she'll come back to hang out with us again.", said Sunset. She was a yellow girl with flaming-like hair and was wearing a orange skirt with a yellow and purple streak on its lower part. She was also wearing a black jacket and a cherry colored shirt. She was also wearing black boots with a dark pink covering almost the whole boots.


The pink girl in a pink skirt with two blue and a yellow balloons with a sky blue short sleeve jacket, two blue bracelets and white T-shirt with a pink heart was getting.... well sort of impatient. She was promised by Twilight that she would come to spend the week with the rest of the girls.


"I know, Sunset. But I just can't wait. We really need to catch up with our things to do for our week. Playing with Gummy, eat pancakes, making some candy, more sleepovers, and oh oh maybe..:


"Maybe you should get inside. School is going to start soon. And don't worry, Pinkie, she'll come. I Pinkie promise." She crossed her heart, flapped her hands and put her hand in her left eye. Sunset and the rest of the girls remember of Pinkie Pie's promise gesture.


"Okay." And with that, Pinkie went inside and Sunset was alone outside. She looked at the statue and sighed. "Come on, Twilight. I made a Pinkie promise that I don't plan on breaking."


As if on cue, they statue was glowing white and a lavender girl with dark purple hair and a pink streak appeared before Sunset. "Hi, Sunset. Sorry I was late. I had to fix my calendar for that free week you girls have."


"You're actually early, Twilight. It's Friday and I made a Pinkie promise to Pinkie Pie that you would come. I don't intend to break any Pinkie promises.", Sunset rubbed the back of her head.


Twilight just gave a giggle. "Believe me. I know how you feel."


"That makes three of us."


A purple puppy with green ears and a spiky collar with a pink tag appears behind Twilight in her backpack.


"Hey, Spike. I didn't see you there.", said Sunset as she patted Spike on the head.


"Yeah, you didn't think I would miss..."


!!!RIIIING!!!


The school bell rang, meaning that class is starting.


"Yikes! We better head inside. We don't want to get late.", hurried the flaming haired girl.


"Right. I not gonna start becoming tardy this time.", said the princess.


Spike just hid himself in the backpack and closed it. The girls went into the school and hurried to their classes. But as they went inside, they didn't notice that the statue was glowing again and dropped off two figures outside the school.


One of them shook his head and gave a groan. "Mamma mia."


The other was lying on the ground in a sprawling manner. "Oohhohhhoooh."


One of them got up slowly, only to felt that something was different. "Uh Luigi? Is it just me or do I feel a bit younger?"


Luigi stood up wobbly and fixed his vision. "What do yoOOOH Mamma mia! Mario, your mustache is gone."


Mario touched his face and Luigi was right. His mustache was gone. He wanted to scream until he noticed that he wasn't the only one. "L-L-Luigi, you mustache is gone, too!"


"What!" Luigi touched HIS face and had just gave a cold shudder. Both plumbers were shocked that their mustaches were gone. They were just proud of their own mustaches because they're part of them. All the people of the Mushroom Kingdom would instantly recognized them and all male Toads wished they had one. Well....except Toadsworth.


"Hey! Our overalls are gone, Mario.", Luigi exclaimed.


Mario looked at himself and was bit surprised. He was wearing red pants and a blue short-sleeve T-shirt with his insignia on his top right side and a red sleeveless jacket. Instead of his brown shoes, it was replaced with blue sneakers with red trimming and had fingerless gloves. Fortunately, he still has his favorite red cap.


Luigi was a bit different. He was wearing green pants and a navy blue short-sleeve collar shirt. Unlike Mario, he was wearing a green vest with his insignia on his top right side, also had fingerless gloves, and wearing the same sneakers like Mario, only in green trimming. He is also wearing his favorite cap but backwards.


"Hey, Mario. You do look kind of cool in your new look. And you also lost weight.", complimented Luigi.


"Um thanks, but I'm more concerned of where we are."


The bros looked around and saw a big building that kind of resembled a castle. Luigi turned to Mario. "What do you think, bro. Should we go in? We'll probably find out more inside."


Mario nodded in agreement. "Sure. No good standing here."


Mario and Luigi headed to the entrance of the building and a new adventure awaits for the Mario Brothers.

Author's Note:

Hey guys. In case you don't really know how I'm describing Mario and Luigi's look at the deviantart of Mario in mlp eg animation. I'll use power ups in the story (mostly from New Super Mario Bros DS and Wii version.)


Also, there will be a kind of a love triangle or friendships. But hey, expect the unexpected.


That is it for now so se ya'll, would want to be ya'll.