• Published 16th Nov 2016
  • 3,039 Views, 36 Comments

Equestria's Imperfections - fluttercordlover232



Discord is sick, but this is not your average illness; whatever this is, it's slowly taking Discord's magic away, and his immortality.

  • ...
12
 36
 3,039

Chapter 11

Author's Note:

Hey guys, sorry this chapter took a little longer. I'm going to try and do better about posting a new chapter a day or two!

As always, please like and comment, and please tell me of any grammar mistakes should you spot them.

THANKS!!!:heart:

Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Applejack were walking in the Everfree Forest, heading towards the Castle of the Two Sisters, where the Tree of Harmony had planted itself inside a gorge. Twilight wrote to Princess Celestia before they started their journey, to see if she could tell them anything useful. Princess Celestia wrote back and said that she would meet them at the Tree of Harmony. Everypony was hopeful at this, knowing that the Princess was going to meet them there meant that she had some value information about the subject. However, the traveling ponies didn't know if it was good or bad, but it was news nevertheless, so it would be helpful either way.

"What do you think Princess Celestia will say y'all?" Applejack started the conversation.

"I don't know Applejack, but I do hope it's insightful." Rarity said.

"Any information she has will be insightful, Rarity. Even if it's good or bad." Twilight told her.

"I'm kinda hoping theres going to be some horrible monster behind all this!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"You know this is the Elements doing, right?" Twilight inquired.

"Yeah. But I meant that maybe there is some kind of monster making the Elements do this! Because that would be totally awesome!" Rainbow cleared up.

"No silly! The Elements are making themselves do it! Wait, do what again?" Pinkie cocked her head in confusion.

Twilight sighed and rolled her eyes. "Typical Pinkie."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fluttershy sat at Discord's bedside. Her friends left a little more than an hour ago to get to the Tree of Harmony. She glanced at Zecora who was about to go out the door that led out of the bedroom to leave, seeing as her work was done.

Fluttershy stopped her just as her tail was disappearing behind the door. "Is there anything else I can do for him while I wait for the girls to bring back the Elements?" Fluttershy asked.

Zecora looked back at her. "There is nothing you or I can do, but for now, I must bid you adieu. I have so much work that it's practically driving me berserk!" Zecora laughed.

"Oh my...I'm so sorry! How selfish of me...keeping you here by chatting with you and not even thinking about you or how you might have other things to do..."

Zecora raised her hoof to stop Fluttershy from continuing. "That's quite alright my dear. I think the best thing you can do for him is to just be near." She told her with a soft smile.

"Of course." Fluttershy sniffed. "Thank you so much again for coming."

Zecora smiled. "I am happy to help. If you need me, just give a yelp!" She chuckled. She turned and disappeared down the stairs.

Fluttershy heard her close the door behind her as she left. It was only the two of them once again.

That was short lived though, as Angel Bunny entered the bedroom and started to thump his foot on the ground annoyingly. His little paws folded across his chest as he glared at Flutttershy.

Fluttershy sighed and got off the bed. "I'm sorry Angel, there has been so much going on earlier that I completely forgot about your lunch. I'll make your special recipe to make it up too you. I even have the cherry for the top this time!" Fluttershy tried to say cheerfully. She gave Discord a quick kiss on the forehead and headed towards the door. Angel gave a 'hmph' sound, before finally following Fluttershy out.