• Published 19th Nov 2016
  • 4,862 Views, 442 Comments

What is a Tatzlpony? - Skylight77



Fluttershy discovers a creature she's never seen before. It looks like Rainbow Dash, but it looks off. And why does she feel so strange taking care of it?

  • ...
26
 442
 4,862

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 29: Fear

Fluttershy started by charging straight for the cage. If X refused to move, then the fight would start. That’s exactly what happened. X moaned nervously as Fluttershy quickly approached. She threw both hooves forward, stopping Fluttershy’s advance as she slammed her body against them.

Fluttershy grunted as X continued to resist. Both ponies were gritting their teeth as they were pushing against one another. But it seemed X was struggling to keep her position more than Fluttershy was. X released a painful grunt. Her hind leg was forcibly starting to pull itself back while Fluttershy’s was pushing forward. Seeing X struggle like this was painful for Fluttershy to watch. She was starting to feel regretful.

All of a sudden, X’s eyes widened. Her grip released as she pulled herself back quickly. This sudden change in force caused Fluttershy to lose her balance and make her fall forward. That was when X thrusted her wings to lunge herself forward, slamming into Fluttershy again.

Fluttershy found herself being pushed back fast. Due to the momentum and the loss of her force, she couldn’t stop X from pushing her back in time. When she regained her balance, she had already lost a lot of ground. That was when X released herself from Fluttershy, pulling herself back. They were in the middle of the clearing, no where near the cage where Rainbow was captive.

X charged for Fluttershy again. Fluttershy noticed X thrusting a hoof at her. It was heading for her face again. Grunting nervously, she stopped the punch with her own hoof. Eyes widening, X threw her other hoof towards Fluttershy, but Fluttershy bounced that one off too.

"Stop it!" Fluttershy shouted. With X throwing all these punches her way, she had no choice but to fight back. But when Fluttershy threw her first hoof at X, X gasped loudly. She shut her eyes tightly, yelping as she moved her head away. Somehow, she moved her head away from Fluttershy’s hoof. The next thing Fluttershy knew, X jabbed at her chest, making her eyes grow wide. X then threw a jab at her cheek, reeling her back some more.

Fluttershy put a hoof on the cheek that was hit and looked at X cautiously. X was facing sideways, wings flared, head down, eyes squeezing tightly, her body shivering, and her voice jittering. As she opened her eyes and looked towards Fluttershy, she looked as if she was the one who just got hurt.

But that wasn’t what happened at all. Fluttershy was the one who got hit, twice. There may not have been much force in those blows, but they still hurt. She rubbed her cheek, relieving the pain that she just got. All she could do was frown, watching X shiver like this.

“Please stop,” Fluttershy said in a sad tone. “I don’t want to hurt you.” X just looked away. Her eyes squeezed tighter and her teeth clenched harder. It was difficult to tell what she was going through and why she was so afraid. She suddenly turned to Fluttershy and charged at her while screaming.

Fluttershy gasped. With both hooves covering her face, she blocked the first punch X threw. When she threw the next, Fluttershy had to back away to avoid it. Her eyes shrunk, watching X throw volley after volley of punches while Fluttershy continued backing away to avoid them. But then, X jumped back, flaring her wings after she separated her distance with Fluttershy.

This wasn’t going well. Fluttershy realized she just lost a lot of distance from where Rainbow Dash was. If only she could get to her. But X’s tactics seemed to involve keeping the two as far apart as possible. She had to get back to closing the distance. Gritting her teeth, she charged straight for Rainbow’s cage, which X was in the path of.

X just stood there, shivering, eyes growing wider the closer Fluttershy got. Eventually, she held her hooves in front of her and snapped her eyes shut. Fluttershy was about to ram into her. Just a few more steps. A little closer, watching that cowering face.

With one more step left between them, X cried in fear and threw both hooves in front of her. Fluttershy closed her eyes and jumped. As X thrusted forwards, Fluttershy flew right over her, landing behind her. X gasped and looked to where Fluttershy was. She now had a clear path to get to Rainbow Dash. When Fluttershy noticed this, she giggled a relief with a smile. She could get to Rainbow Dash now.

But when she tried to move, something tugged at her tail. It was X, using her teeth to keep Fluttershy in place.

"Please! Let go!" Fluttershy said as she tried to force her body forwards with her legs. Both ponies grunted harshly as they struggled between pulling and pushing. X moaned as Fluttershy managed a slow step forwards. It forced X to follow suit. Their steps were taking them forwards, closer to Rainbow Dash. She couldn't muster enough strength to stop Fluttershy from closing the distance. So X spread her wings and took to the air.

Fluttershy felt her balance faltering as her hind legs were forced in the air as well as her tail. She tried all her might to keep her forehooves on the ground, but they couldn't stop themselves from sliding backwards. When they left the ground, she had no choice but to ignite her own wings. They stopped pulling back, but her wings couldn't get her to go forwards either. Their bodies alternated from pulling back and pushing forwards as they both strained themselves in this tug of war.

X's moans got louder as she started to raise herself higher. Fluttershy flapped her wings harder, desperately trying to get back to the ground. The pressure she felt on her tail made it feel like her tail extensions were about to rip right off. Gritting her teeth, she put more strength in her wings. She cursed herself for not training her wings stronger. More strength... more strength was all she needed.

All of a sudden, X's grip on Fluttershy's tail was released. The sudden release in pressure caused Fluttershy to lunge straight in the direction she was facing. Due to all that raising, that direction was directly towards the ground. She didn't realize it until her face slammed harshly against the ground, sliding her body across its rough grounds. Dirt flung everywhere, and a noticeable path was left in Fluttershy's wake.

When Fluttershy's sliding stopped, all the pain registered in her body. Her voice was muffled in the dirt as she groaned in pain. She heard X land in front of her again, whimpering as if she was worried about Fluttershy's condition. Fluttershy managed to dig her hooves back on the ground to pick herself back up. After shaking her head, she charged forward, growling in anger. X cried in fear.

Then suddenly, a loud smack sounded. Fluttershy's surroundings turned gray. She was suddenly looking towards the right, heading towards the right uncontrollably. There was a sharp pain at her cheek, as well as her saliva flinging in front of her.

It was then that Fluttershy processed what just happened. X moved. She moved to the side, twirled herself around with her wings, and with her hind hoof, kicked Fluttershy on her left cheek. Everything happened so fast. The whole event replayed in Fluttershy’s mind just before she hit the ground, being flipped over once before coming to a stop.

X landed firmly on the ground with her wings still stretched. She quickly turned with a gasp toward Fluttershy, who wasn’t moving… much. Fluttershy was facing towards X’s direction. Her eyes were twitching as well as her body. When they looked each other in the eyes, X shrunk back and shut her eyes.

But… this all felt so backwards to Fluttershy. When she tried to get up, she found it difficult to, not just from the pain, but from fear of getting hit again. She pushed those thoughts out as she winced harshly to push herself back on her hooves. After a few pants, she gave X a determined look.

But that bravery faltered. The world around Fluttershy changed.

“What… What’s going on?” she hesitantly asked. Her eyes started seeing the world in a strange dimension conjured up by her own fear. All she could focus on, was X. Every detail of that dark body could be seen in this vision. Each strand of hair on her pure black coat, the very center where her mane split between dark green and dark blue, every motion that each feather on her wings moved with the wind, and every muscle that vibrated her body into shivering, it was all so clear to her. But she couldn’t understand why it was happening, why X was acting this way.

And then, X opened her eyes, the only part in her body that shined brightly. Through those bright yellow eyes, she saw true fear, a fear that Fluttershy could never comprehend. The more Fluttershy looked, the more fear she felt. She feared that fear. But X…

X started walking forwards. Fluttershy flinched, but managed to keep her stance after gulping. Every detail of that walk was clear to her, and it made her even more scared. Each step shivered and shifted. It was like they feared falling through the floor, but still walked close enough to look like casual shivered steps on a cold night.

These fears… Fluttershy tried to push them out. When X closed the distance, Fluttershy shut her eyes and forced herself to throw a punch. But her hooves collided with nothing. In that brief moment, she saw X shutting her eyes more harshly than Fluttershy did as she ducked from that punch. The next moment, Fluttershy felt a harsh jab against her exposed stomach. It’s collision echoed in her ears as her world flashed in a multitude of colors.

X’s punches may not have been very forceful. But that didn't matter when they pressed in the most sensitive spots. This one was devastating. It wasn’t until X opened her eyes that she retracted her hoof. Fluttershy slowly clutched her stomach as she fell to the ground, agonizing inside from that painful blow. Tears started shedding in her eyes. She never felt pain like this before. This was even worse than when Clang bashed her on the back of her head. Sure, her head may have been hit harder, but her head could take pain far better than this spot in her stomach. The pressure, she could still feel it, finding it difficult to breathe.

"R-Rainbow... Dash..." Fluttershy cried out, unable to understand how this was all happening. She tried to rescue Rainbow Dash. But the more she tried, the more hopeless it seemed. Not one of her attacks made a successful blow on X. Nothing she said to X was making her stop doing what she was doing. The more she tried either, the more she got hurt.

Fluttershy hesitantly lifted her head to meet with X’s eyes. Somehow, despite the circumstances, X held more fear in her eyes than Fluttershy did. But unlike Fluttershy, she didn’t have any tears. No… there were tears. Her eyes were pulsating, but the tears were kept inside. Why was she keeping them inside? How was she more afraid than Fluttershy right now?

Suddenly, X spoke.

“Don’t fight… your fears…” She spoke very carefully. The next thing Fluttershy knew, X yelped and threw a hoof towards her. Her eyes widened immensely then squeezed shut as she looked away and covered her face with one hoof. All she could do was shiver as she waited for the pain to arrive.

But it never came. Nothing was felt on her hoof either. Hesitantly, she opened her eyes. What she saw didn’t make her any more comfortable. She winced as she saw X’s hoof directly under hers, in a clear path for her muzzle. Her hoof had not been able to block the strike. If X hadn’t stopped, she probably would’ve been knocked out right then and there.

Fluttershy decided to look up, wondering why X had stopped. She saw her bright pulsating eyes again. Even now, they still held fear greater than Fluttershy had ever experienced. But there was more this time. On the sides of her head, Fluttershy could swear there was something floating around them. It was something that wasn’t there, but X could see. Something… that was bringing her that fear. From the look of her eyes, Fluttershy asked. Was it a sign of loss?

“Listen… to their warnings,” X spoke again. The words quickly brought Fluttershy back to reality. Fluttershy gasped really harshly at the reveal. Somehow, she understood where X was getting at, the meaning behind her words. Their meaning terrified her to the core.

Before Fluttershy could process it fully, X had gasped a second after she spoke her words. She squeezed her eyes and her body turned one-eighty.

The last thing Fluttershy heard and felt, was a loud smack against her face from hind hooves. Her body flung as tears flung from her eyes. Many images flashed in her mind as her body was in the air.

She could see her first discovery of Rainbow Dash as a tatzlpony. She could see Rainbow meeting with Scootaloo. She saw Rainbow chowing down at their large picnic inside the forest. She even saw them sleeping together under the tree with smiling faces.

Then, she could see Clang bashing her head very harshly. She saw herself falling victim to the poison that Rainbow Dash was spreading. She saw Rainbow Dash giving her that flower. And then she saw the worried eyes Rainbow had from seeing her when she caught up with X and Strike.

But the last thing she saw, jumped back to her first meeting. Rainbow had a mean face. Her tongues lashed out at her. They grabbed and ensnared her, pulling her in despite her struggles. She had these images many times. This time, as she lost conscience in her eyes, she felt she deserved it.

She had failed Rainbow Dash.

______________________________________________________________________________

X had her mouth held agape in shock as she turned around. If she didn’t always have fear written on her face, it would be there now. Her breath stuttered, her face shook, and her eyes vibrated.

Fluttershy had not fallen to the ground. She had been caught in the air. Looking to the side, X saw the dust settling from a spot she did not want to witness. Beyond that dust was the cage. The tatzlpony’s cage. It was empty, with its branch bars torn apart.

X looked back to Fluttershy, gasping as she saw her body being dragged back by three black tentacle-like tongues. The source of those tongues were from the tatzlpony, Rainbow Dash.

X screamed as she saw Rainbow Dash pulling Fluttershy into her mouth. Their fight must’ve distracted her long enough for Rainbow to recover from the shock. The last zap she gave to Rainbow must've not been applied long enough, thanks to Fluttershy's disturbance. Rainbow’s mouth wrapped around Fluttershy’s head first. She pulled with her tongues and sucked with her mouth, letting Fluttershy’s head slide through her throat. No struggles came from Fluttershy as Rainbow raised her head high. Fluttershy’s mane disappeared. Her wings slipped between the walls of Rainbow’s mouth. If she could feel, her body would be a lot warmer now.

As Rainbow Dash was swallowing Fluttershy’s body, X quickly looked back to where the cage was, looking to the side of it where a bag was still resting. Hastily igniting her wings with gritting teeth, she dashed for the bag. She had to get the Zapper Device now, before it was too late.

It was already too late. Rainbow dashed right in front of X, blocking her path. X yelped as she was forced backwards. She continued backing away with sloppy steps until her hooves lost balance. Her body fell to its flank with her forehooves on the ground behind her, whimpering and shaking violently.

All that was left visible of Fluttershy was her tail. Rainbow slurped it inside and gave one last swallow. Her belly expanded, and her body was covered in burnt marks from all the zapping. But she ignored those conditions as she looked X in the eyes with intense fury and a monstrous growl. Steam was practically blowing out of her nose.

It didn’t matter how much X was cowering right now. To describe Rainbow Dash as angry was an understatement. X hurt Fluttershy badly. Now, Rainbow swore she would pay.

Author's Note:

Now that the Halloween Month is over, hopefully I can get back to my original schedule of updating this story. Hope everyone is still enjoying.

--
Find any errors? Please notify.

Feedback and criticism are appreciated.

Thank you all for reading, and I hope you enjoy.

PreviousChapters Next