• Published 16th Nov 2016
  • 11,939 Views, 108 Comments

Where Are You Christmas? - grl6p



In the midst of the Anon-a-Miss drama, Sunset Shimmer is so upset she considers suicide. But when she hears a song on the radio, it inspires her to get back in the holiday spirit. Based off the Faith Hill song of the same name.

  • ...
45
 108
 11,939

Twilight Gets the Message

Through the CHS portal in the beautiful Equestrian city of Ponyville, everyone was celebrating Hearth's Warming Eve, the Equestrian counterpart of Christmas.

Everyone was decorating the town, singing carols, and exchanging gifts.

Twilight was excited because it was her first Hearth's Warming in her new castle. Everyone in town pitched in to help decorate and even threw a big party in there.

In Twilight's new room, one of her scrolls was buzzing so she went to check it out.

Spike, Twilight's dragon assistant said, "What is it Twilight?"

Twilight levitated the scroll to her, "It's a letter from my friends in the human world."

The letter read:

"Dear Canterlot High,
I am so sorry I ever came to your school. I just wanted to fit in and be accepted, so I started bullying you to vent out my frustrations. I'm sorry for trying to enslave all of you at the fall formal and any trouble I've caused around school. I tried to make up for it, but you wouldn't apologize. Even though you eventualy forgave me, Anon-a-Miss came and ruined everything. Everyone at school turned on me, even my best friends won't talk to me. Maybe now things will be easier at school with one less person to ruin your lives. I never meant to hurt anyone and I would never cyberbully. I guess this is goodbye. To Snips and Snails, I'm sorry for forcing you to help me sabotage Twilight's chances of winning Fall Formal Princess. To Flash Sentry, you were a great boyfriend, and I hope you and Twilight will be very happy together. To Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash, you guys were the best friends I've ever had. I know you guys probably don't care if I die because you claimed I stole all your secrets and put them online, but I am not Anon-a-Miss and I never will be. And finally, to Princess Twilight and Spike, thank you for introducing me to my best friends and teaching me all about the magic of friendship. I hate to do this so close to Christmas, but what choice do I have?
Merry Christmas and goodbye,
Sunset Shimmer

After this note, there was a letter from her other friends:

That was the last thing Sunset Shimmer wrote before she tried to take her own life earlier today. We all blamed her for Anon-a-Miss because we didn't want our secrets revealed to the world. Now she's in the hospital with her foster parents. We tried texting and calling her telling her about an apology party at Sweet Apple Acres, but she wouldn't accept the invitation or our apology. We need you to help us.
Your friends,
Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash

Twlight gasped, "Sunset's in trouble. We have to go and help her."

Spike said, "But what about the party?"

“I'll tell the girls to not start the festivities until I get back."

When Twilight was done explaining what happened, her pony friends were shocked.

Pony Applejack gasped, "You're leaving now?"

“But what about your first Hearth's Warming in the Castle?" gasped Pony Fluttershy.

Twilight said, "I have to go, Sunset's in the hospital. She tried to kill herself because her friends ditched her! I have to help! Please understand."

Pony Rainbow Dash was still confused, "We get it. But we just want to hear the whole story."

Twilight started to tell everything, "There was this bully in the human world called Anon-a-Miss who was making fun of people online. Sunset's friends accused her of being the bully and abandoned her. Recently, I heard that several students beat up Sunset Shimmer and now she's in the hospital because of a suicide attempt. I have to visit her and help her make things right."

Pony Twilight's friends stood shocked and sad.

Pony Applejack removed her hat, "Go see Sunset sugarcube, she must really need you. No one should be sad on the holiday."

"Thanks Applejack."

Pony Pinkie Pie gave Twilight a bazooka-like contraption, "Take this cookie decorator launcher. So these bullies can pay for hurting her."

Twilight said, "Thanks Pinkie?"

“You’re welcome!”

As Twilight and Spike left through the mirror, her friends waved goodbye. "Hurry back!" called Pony Applejack.

Spike called out, "We will! Don't start the party until we return!"

Pinkie Pie yelled, "We won't! And use the cookie decorating launcher for the bullies!"

After the portal closed, Pony Rarity asked Pinkie, “Why in Equestria’s sake would Twilight need a cookie decorating launcher as a weapon?”

“To get revenge on mean bullies, duh!” replied Pinkie Pie, “And to spread Christmas cheer!”

“Good point.”

Author's Note:

Spike and Twilight to the rescue!