• Published 15th Nov 2016
  • 5,772 Views, 11 Comments

[C] Brief Encounter - scribe-feather



Vinyl Scratch intrudes on Rainbow Dash as the peagsus indulges in some rather infantile impulses. (ABDL Themes)

  • ...
8
 11
 5,772

Brief Encounter

Author's Note:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: Do not continue reading if you do not approve of adult baby themes or diaper usage. If you do not like it or are under legal age, please do not keep reading.

Please do not redistribute, alter, repost this story or anything else I write on this site or anyplace else without my permission.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2,000 Word Commission For Anonymous

This Story Contains:
Diapers (Heavy)
Diaper Usage - Wet (Medium)
Magic (Medium)
Adult Baby Themes (Light)

Brief Encounter
By Scribe Feather

Everything was quiet in the room save for nervous breaths and the manipulation of plastic. Rainbow Dash snuck around the room with light hoofsteps as she coveted her newest purchase close to her chest. The room was dimly lit with only the nearby window there to cast light inwards. For the moment the curtains were drawn, the cyan pegasus didn’t want anypony seeing her like this.

Held tightly in her hooves was a brand new pack of Dry Clouds, absorbent underwear stylized to match that of a foal’s. She had waited all month for this moment, gathering funds, and waiting for that right opportunity when she could slip into the store and buy them. And now she could hardly contain her excitement as she hugged the soft plastic package.

She was thrilled, scared, nervous, and giddy all at the same time. Her hooves could hardly stop shaking long enough to open the package and extract a single diaper from the tightly packed row. The foalish design practically took her breath away.

The diaper’s design paid homage to the foal diapers it was emulating. The garment was mostly powder blue with light blue stripes bordering it’s leg gatherers. Little Wonderbolt insignias dotted its front face, designed to fade away when wet. It was a design Dash just couldn’t pass up.

Gleefully, Dash quickly hopped to the ground and taped herself into the diaper. It was a difficult task considering her novice diaper changing skills and her hooves that wouldn’t stop shaking. However, eventually she managed to pull it off and was left with a super fluffy diaper taped around her waist.

She had hoped having the pillowy soft garment around her waist would calm her, but the minute sensations only made her more excited, giddy, and shake even more. However the little crinkles from the diaper assured her that her nervousness was acceptable. She didn’t have to worry about a thing now that the diaper was on.

After the initial rush of adrenaline, Rainbow Dash could feel her body slowly relaxing, allowing her to enjoy the ever so soft inside of the plastic shelled diaper. A lazy smile on her face grew as she just laid there and stared up at the ceiling. A steady sigh slithered from her mouth. She was at peace.

As if to punctuate her relaxed state of mind, a stream of urine started to spray itself into her diaper. Rather than being surprised by it, Dash allowed the occurrence to run it’s course. She simply laid back as her diaper soaked up every drop of urine she could pour into it. Once again, she let out a steady breath.

Suddenly her room’s door swung open, pouring a fountain of light into the room as a single silhouette lunged onto the scene. Dash hardly had time to react to the intruder, scrambling up to a sitting position with her hooves curled up to her chest.

In from the outside hopped in Vinyl Scratch, the party going disc jockey who was as energetic behind the turntables as she was bold. The white unicorn flung herself into the room with hopeless abandon, enthusiastically landing on all four hooves as she whipped her blue spiky hair to the left.

“Heeeey Rainbow! It’s dance club time!” Vinyl loudly proclaimed, puffing out her chest. Today would be the day the two went out club hopping and she didn’t want Dash to sleep all day and miss it all. She was so excited to get started, she didn’t even bother knocking.

The unicorn paused for a moment before her eyes lowered to see Dash on the floor, thickly diapered in what appeared to be a foal’s diaper. Her eyes met with Dash’s which only made the pegasus even more nervous and fearful. The two ponies looked at each other petrified, both sharing equal amounts of shock as they stared wide eyed.

Dash remained petrified in fear, hardly able to do anything but crudely cover her soggy diaper with her legs as the color drained from her face. Her limbs failed to cover up the majority of the swollen garment. She felt so exposed and ashamed.

Vinyl seemed rather relaxed, even in her confusion. She seemed surprised by the encounter, but not by the diaper itself. Unlike Dash, Vinyl quickly recovered from the initial shock, slowly closing the door for added privacy.

“Well didn’t expect to stumble across this today,” Vinyl so casually started.

“Y-you can’t tell anypony! Please!” Dash rattled off in a panic, “i-it’d ruin my reputation forever! Please! Promise you won’t!”

“Relax, Dash. I’m not gonna blather about your secret,” Vinyl scoffed, “it’s no big deal. Trust me.”

“No no no, you don’t understand! If this ever got out a-and everypony knew I...” Dash was shaken right off that secure foundation she was enjoying moments ago. To be pulled out of such a comfort zone left her with intense feelings of dread and regret. “I don’t know WHAT I was thinking. Wearing a diaper?! What kind of freak does that?!”

“Whoa whoa, it doesn’t make you a freak,” Vinyl quickly interjected, “this ain’t the worst thing a pony can do to themselves. You’re no less of a pony for liking it.”

But Dash was hearing nothing of it. Instead she shrunk, ashamed and humiliated. Her ears drooped off her head as she busied herself staring at the ground, distraught and riddled with guilt. “I should have never done something so stupid. I’m such an idiot,” she grumbled into her hooves. In her mind she was kicking herself relentlessly for liking such a thing.

Realizing assurance wasn’t the best she could offer the pony, Vinyl tried a different approach. “Tell you what,” Vinyl started, “you let me have one of those diapers and I’ll change ya.”

Dash was astonished, looking up at the white unicorn. “Y-you’d change me?”

Vinyl shrugged, “think of it as payment for the diaper.”

“Why do you even want one?”

“Ain’t it obvious?” Vinyl smirked, “to wear, dude.”

“I-I didn’t know you...” Dash’s voice seemed to have a tad bit more confidence behind it and a tad bit less shame, “wore...”

“Eh, it’s just something I don’t usually advertise,” Vinyl plainly answered, “‘cept in the more adult clubs. Those guys go nuts when I walk into the place with a diaper on.” Vinyl shook her head with a smirk as she recalled silly situations involving her flaunting her diapers around the more exclusive night clubs. She had a little chuckle before she caught herself and continued talking. “So do we have a deal or not?”

Dash was stunned to hear such things. All this time she spent feeling alienated because she thought she was the only one who liked to wear diapers. Suddenly Vinyl was here telling her it was a pretty normal occurrence. She was speechless, unable to properly articulate her thoughts about it all. She could only blink blankly and nod her head.

“Great!” Vinyl exclaimed, quickly tugging a diaper out of the package and closely examining it. “Dang, you have some good taste in diapers,” she grinned, inspecting the crinkling rectangle that seemed to float in her hooves, “been a long long time since I’ve wore one with these all ‘round prints. Def’ thicker than the stuff I’m usually...” She then looked over at Dash who watched silently as her legs still curled in front of her swollen diaper. “Oh right, should prolly change you first.”

With a little help from Vinyl, Dash laid herself down on the floor with her back legs splayed out. Dash’s cheeks wouldn’t stop blushing as she found it difficult to even make eye contact with the other mare. She instead looked elsewhere, up at the ceiling, down at her hooves, or off to the side where she didn’t have to look Vinyl Scratch in the eye.

Vinyl went right to work, handling the task so casually. “So tell me one thing,” Vinyl started, ripping the soggy diaper’s tapes off with added flair, “how does the great flyer Rainbow Dash end up likin’ diapers?” From experience she knew idle conversation was the best tool a diaper changer had when dealing with nervous charges. Talking served as a helpful distraction from an otherwise embarrassing ordeal.

“Guess I started liking them for their...security,” Dash blushed, even more so when her legs began floating up into the air so that Vinyl could extract the soggy diaper out from under her, “being able to relax and just let my, you know, into the padding...I found comfort in wearing them and whenever I got too stressed about something I could just tape one on and not worry about things for a little while.”

“Comfort huh?” Vinyl chimed in, opening up the new diaper in the air before slowly slipping it underneath Dash’s rump, “so do you like do anything else for comfort? Like sleep with a plushie or drink from a baby bottle or somethin’?”

“I-I have a pacifier,” Dash admitted meekly, “a Wonderbolt one...”

“Cute,” Vinyl answered, pulling the fresh diaper up between Dash’s legs and taping it snugly. “That should do you well enough for now.” She carefully helped Dash up who was starting to feel better about the situation, at the very least she didn’t have the clammy feeling of a wet diaper to deal with.

“Thanks, that was really cool of you,” Dash said as she examined her new diaper. Somehow it felt like it fit better when somepony else changed her. She then looked back at the spiky maned unicorn. “Do...do you want me to change you now?” She was visibly nervous about doing it and rightly so.

“Nah, don’t worry ‘bout it,” Vinyl answered with a dismissive wave of her hoof, “‘sides, I got a quick little spell I’ve been itchin’ to try.”

Vinyl’s face obtained a look of concentration as her horn began to glow a light cobalt.
Her eyes locked onto the package of diapers as her horn’s color began to grow in intensity. With a magical flash, the horn’s glow transferred to the plastic package. In an instant a diaper disappeared from the row and suddenly appeared taped snugly around Vinyl’s waist.

“Boom! Instant diaper change!” Vinyl modeled her newly obtained garment, standing triumphantly over her achievement.

Dash was visibly amazed, “that’s incredible!”

“Took a lot of trial and error to get to this point,” Vinyl added, prodding at her diaper to ensure it’s comfortable fit. “Surprised it didn’t end up teleporting clear across the room again or somethin’.” She examined the diaper from its various angles before finally looking up at Dash. “Probably wondering how I got into this sort of thing, huh?” She started again as Dash simply nodded. “Well started mostly out of necessity,” Vinyl explained, “long hours jammin’ out at the turntable can put a lot of strain on your bladder.” She paused to take a good look at her diapered crotch, especially the leg gatherers that needed some slight adjustments before they laid flush against her coat, “‘specially when you’re chuggin’ energy drinks.”

Even as she told her story, Vinyl could feel her bladder giving her that all too familiar twinge of pressure, signally that it was full. Her most recent three cans of energy drink was solely responsible for that and she was happy to answer the call of nature.

“So I started wearing some thin ones, just enough to soak up a soak or two,” Vinyl continued chattering away just as her bladder began spraying into her waiting diaper. She hardly missed a beat in her train of thought even as her diaper slowly swelled with yellow liquid. “Have to admit thicker IS better!”

Dash followed along for the entire story, vastly interested in the pony who so freely flaunted her diapers around. She was amazed Vinyl had grown so used to wearing the garments and quietly hoped that maybe one day she’d get to that point as well.

When the story ended, Dash finally noticed the yellow padding that was swelling around Vinyl’s crotch. Her eyes grew wide, “y-you’re wet!”

“Heh, guess I am,” Vinyl answered, hardly losing her composure, “prolly gonna have to nab another diaper from ya.” She paused and then looked back at Dash, “if you don’t mind.”

“I don’t mind,” Dash quickly answered, “guess y-you’ll have to, you know, owe me one.”

“Hope I don’t end up on babysitting duty from borrowing too many diapers from ya.”

“Y-yeah...Hope so too...” Dash bashfully replied, taking a moment to fantasize about that particular situation actually happening. Like a tempting bar of chocolate, she wanted more. “M-maybe you...need two of them if you’re wetting so heavily...”

Or three. Maybe four. Maybe Dash could get a babysitter afterall if she played her cards right.

Comments ( 11 )
-o-

I'm not reading this, but if there is a "legal age" involved, but a mature content label on it. :facehoof:

7724633 Nothing sexual in it, so no need

7724633 "Legal Age" in this sense references the requirement of being old enough to view teen content. There is nothing sexual, but references to urine and ABDL themes can sometimes be viewed as risky to some.

-o-
-o- #4 · Nov 16th, 2016 · · 1 ·

7724752 Ah, got it, : I

A nice little story, I quite liked Rainbow Dash and Vinyl's interactions. :pinkiesmile:

Yep, I think Vinyl just turned babysitter!

My only problem is that the fic was too open ended compared to other padded pony fics. But the execution was flawless for the idea. Hopefully a sequel? :raritywink:

if the diaper is as thick as they say, then they need to keep them on more. if not they are wasting good padding, do I need to show some big fillies how diapers work?

one of the better short stories involving 2 characters. And room for more,

How come more stories don't feature these two interacting with each other?

I'll admit:
Despite diapers not being my thing, this was pretty adorable.
I don't think I'll favorite it, though.

Login or register to comment