• Published 9th Nov 2016
  • 292 Views, 0 Comments

The life of doctor cloud - Night-from-another-world

  • ...
 0
 292

the story

The life of Doctor Cloud.

"Good morning" the dr said.

"Good morning doctor what have you planned for us today" Sunset said.

"Let´s see we have a big party at Romulus 3 or we could race a pod at the umulus galaxy" the dr said.

"Or we could explore the Tardis" Sunset said.

Then all of a sudden the Tardis starts shaking and the doctor runs to the scream.

"It seems like that a quantum rift in the space in the Tardis has opened" the dr said.

"English doctor" Sunset said.

"A crack in the universe is inside the Tardis" the dr said.

Then over their heads a white crack in the air opened and it spit out tree figures and landed on the doctor and Sunset

"That natural rift was a dose right star cloud" mysteries figure one said.

"Just a dose evening star!!!" mysteries figure two said.

"Wait everypony where are not alone" mysteries figure three said.

Everyone jumped to different ways from each other and started locking at each other except the mysteries figure two because it had no legs.

"Where did you come from and who are you?" the dr said.

"We should ask you pony or whatever you are" said mysteries figure two.

"Hey everyone calm down do I think you could say in this universe" mysteries figure three said.

"I am star cloud he is evening star and she without legs and clothe is morning star we are not your enemies do I think" star cloud said.

"I am the doctor, she is Amy and you are in my Tardis and how did you come in here" the dr said.

"We went by mistake thru a natural rift in the dimension we were in and came into this universe" evening star said.

"I wonder more about why she is naked and have no legs" Sunset said.

"Well her legs got crust by a lot of rocks and why she is naked is because she had no clothe in the first place in our universe" evening star said.

"I wonder if this thing got a closet" star cloud said.

"Sunset can you help morning star to the closet and give her a wheelchair" the doctor said.

Sunset started to carry morning star out of the control room and into the closet.

"Well how do we get back evening star" star cloud said.

"Hmmm we could try to open another but I don’t know if I can do something like that" evening star said.

"But you are the one that might to help us with this stuff or did you not learn that in the military academy" star cloud said.

"What if I can help with that" the doctor said.

"You could help and I was sick half that lecture" evening star said.

"So this universe doesn’t have any magic" morning star said while she came in to the control room

"Yes we have machines instead" Sunset said.

Then all of a sudden hologram screens white a figure in a hood came.

"He he he so you did not go to the void that is sad" the man in the hood said.

"And who are you" star cloud said.

"A lost soldier and a lab experiment is what survived, how pointless" man in the hood said.

"But you were destroyed in the lab" evening star said.

"You know this creature" the doctor said.

"He is the ones who want to destroy or rule anything that exists he is the king of the dimensional reapers" evening star said and had an afraid voice.

"What´s a dimensional reaper" Sunset said.

"A dimensional reaper is creatures of the void that want to take over all of the universes but the dimensional wizards was not having is so they started a war and they should be all destroyed like the dimensional wizards are" star cloud said.

"And what is a dimensional wizard" the doctor said.

"They are my kind" evening star said.

"Are you dune white your conversation there" king reaper said.

"What do you want king reaper" evening star said.

"I want you dead and control of existent" king reaper said.

"Well we are going to stop you from doing that" morning star said.

"He, you are brave but you are also going to die so attack puppets" king reaper said.

Then all of a sudden five Daleks and five Cybermen came out of the air.

"What are they doing there and how did they get in here" the doctor said.

"They are just shadows made out of Void stuff" evening star said while trying to shut a laser beam out of his hands.

"Morning star and Sunset run" star cloud said.

"Ok what can you do to help us star cloud" the doctor said.

"I can use my sonic but I don’t think that it works on shadows" the doctor said.

"We need to fight so I need to give you my knowledge" evening star said.

"Can you do that" star cloud said.

"Well it´s something you learn in second grade" evening star said.

He put his thumb on star clouds forehead and all of a sudden star cloud saw how to do offensive spells and some fighting styles white un sword axe.

"Wow that was an interesting experience" star cloud said.

"But did I need to learn how to fight white a sword axe" star cloud said.

"I am not so good at knowledge spells" evening star said.

They were running and shooting laser beams out of theirs hands. Then all of a sudden they saw no shadow behind them anymore.

"Where did they go" star cloud said.

"Well I have never seen one shadow run away of an battle" evening star said.

"Heeeeeelp!!!!!" Sunset screamed.

"That was Sunset" the doctor said.

They started to run towards the scream.

They came to a white room and in the middle was king reaper.

"That was easy" king reaper said.

"Release my daughter" star cloud said.

"And Sunset" evening star said.

"But I don’t want to give away my toys" king reaper said.

"Well they are not toys and not even yours" the doctor said.

"Why should I listen to a doctor that’s always running, a lost soldier and a lab rat" king reaper said.

"Because this lab rat is going to challenge the king without a kingdom" star cloud said.

"Well what do I win if I win" king reaper said.

"You win me" star cloud said.

"Don´t do this" the doctor said.

"He´s right, you were sent to the pony world to keep you away from him" evening star said.

"But if I win you leave Sunset and my daughter away from you forever" star cloud said.

"Well we have a deal and I am even giving you any weapon you want" king reaper said.

He put Sunset and morning star in a cage he made out of void stuff.

"I want a sword axe as weapon" star cloud said.

"Well that is the most powerful weapon there is but you can't know how to use one so here you go" king reaper said.

Then out of the blue a black sword with axe blades.

"But I have learned some things from a lost soldier that would never betray his friends" star cloud said.

They are fighting ruffles and no one is getting a hit on the other then the doctor came white a laser gun in his hands.

"So your runner have a little toy to use to help his friend" king reaper said.

"He is not just a runner but also a time lord white a void gun in his hand" evening star said.

"WHERE DID HE GET ONE OF THOSE" king reaper said!!!

"I made one for him and you should release my friends now or you will be exterminated, deleted or incinerated" evening star said.

King reaper knapped white his fingers and the cage disappeared and Sunset and morning star started to run to the doctor and star cloud.

"Now run to your hole you came from and don't come back" star cloud said.

"Well ok I am not coming back but you have not seen the last of me" king reaper said.

Then he opened a hole in the universe and went thru it.

"Well how are we going back to our universe" morning star said.

"I know how to make a universal rift opener" evening star said.

"But you might need some help from a doctor and I might need one" star cloud said.

They were working for two days but they made one fully functioning rift opener.

"So this stick will take us back" morning star said.

"Yes and stop calling it a stick" evening star said.

"So I am going to hold the rift opener and let suck out my life force and then use it to open an hole in this world and our universe" star cloud said.

"Yes and hurry up because I need to get back to our library in ponyville" evening star said.

Star cloud was holding the rift opener and he focus and then a rift in the hair opened and started to suck in the star family into it.

"It was good to meet you doctor" star cloud said while the rift was closing.

"Almost there" evening star said.

Then all of a sudden a black hand punch star cloud into the wall of the tunnel and he disappeared.

"Ddddaaaaadddd" morning star screamed.

Then they saw that they were back in theirs dimension.

"I need to get back now" morning star said.

"You can't go back or you will be lost just like him" evening star said.

"But I can't just let him go alone" morning star said.

"But he has the rift opener on him so he can get back somehow" evening star said.

Then all of a sudden a rift opened and out of it came star cloud.

"You have no idea about what I have done to get here" star cloud said.

END.

Or is it?

Author's Note:

Hello everyponie i want to tell you that this story did i make before i joined fimfiction and now i see how bad it is but this is a inportant part so don't think this is my best becouse i have a much better one in the future so sit tight until the next one comes in the story The life of Star Cloud 2 dimensions unite.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment