• Published 7th Nov 2016
  • 1,366 Views, 8 Comments

Who is Fastest? - Shadow Kick

  • ...
7
 8
 1,366

Alternate Ending

Rainbow SC: 12
Yusei SC: 12

Turn 35: Rainbow
“I better get a good card this turn or I’m finished,” thought Rainbow. “I’ve got nothing on the field or in my hand. Plus if Yusei draws a speed spell next turn, he can use Speed World 2’s effect to burn out my life points. I can’t even inflict any damage, because that Damage Eater of his will just reverse it!”

“Rainbow!” called Twilight from the crowd. “Don’t quit! It’s not over to the last card is played! Believe in yourself and never give up!”

“We all believe in you!” called Sunset.

“Go Rainbow!” called Pinkie and Fluttershy

“You can do it!” said Applejack.

Rainbow smiled at her friends. “Thanks guys, I needed that. I can do this, I draw!”

“Hope she got something good,” thought Yusei. “It’s not every day I get to beat an opponent as good as her.”

“Yes!” cried Rainbow. “I remove the Rainbow Dragon in my deck from play to special summon Malefic Rainbow Dragon!”

“Uh-oh,” said Yusei.

“Malefic Rainbow Dragon, obliterate Junk Destroyer!” ordered Rainbow.

“Well done Rainbow,” said Yusei to himself. “I fought my hardest and you still managed to win. You’ve definitely proven yourself worthy to carry my title.”

Rainbow LP: 200
Yusei LP: 0

“That’s it ladies and gentlemen! It’s all over!” Cried the MC. “The winner and new Queen of Turbo Duels, MISS RAINBOW DASH!!!!!”

As Rainbow rode into her pit lane, her friends rushed over and hugged her.

“We knew you could do it!” said Fluttershy.

“Never a doubt,” said Twilight.

“Congrats, RD,” said Applejack.

Pinkie hugged her again.

“Way to go, Rainbow,” said Sunset.

“That was fantastic,” said Rarity.

Rainbow and Yusei walked to the stage.

“Miss Dash,” said the MC. “I present to you, your turbo champion trophy. You are hereby declared the ultimate turbo dueling champion of the world!”

“Congratulations,” said Yusei.

“Thank you, Yusei,” said Rainbow. “Best day ever!”

Comments ( 5 )
Comment posted by Shadow Kick deleted Nov 7th, 2016
Comment posted by SuperSonicHeroes deleted Nov 7th, 2016
Comment posted by Shadow Kick deleted Nov 7th, 2016
Comment posted by Shadow Kick deleted Nov 7th, 2016

I realized this is the 400th story I have favorited on here(done so last night).
Cool

Login or register to comment