• Published 9th Nov 2016
  • 3,234 Views, 7 Comments

I Don't Do Girlfriends {Twilight and Celestia Romance} - FirePrincess



A short and cute Twilestia (Twilight x Celestia story) by FirePrincess

  • ...
6
 7
 3,234

Chapter One


Chapter One
A Twilestia Story
Twilight x Celestia
By Fire Princess
Twilight's POV

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed as I hugged my friends, Luna and Cadence.

I felt like I had seen them decades ago, even though it was only a few weeks ago.

"OMG! We missed you so much!" Cadence exclaimed.

"It was quite boring without thee." Luna added, as the two alicorns let go of the warm hug.

"Hello Twilight." Celestia said, watching us separate.

"Oops, sorry." I apologized, embarrassed I had overlooked my mentor."Hi Princess Celestia."

"Please, Twilight." Celestia chuckled."Call me Celestia. You've earned it."

"Umm...thanks." I replied, with an awkward giggle.

I then watched as Luna, Celestia's sister, whispered in her ear. I couldn't hear what Luna had said, but it sounded serious.

"One moment please." Celestia politely excused herself, as she and Luna walked off to talk.

I saw this as a relief. I could maybe catch up with my best friend, Cadence. She always was a comfort to me. I turned to Cadence, to see Cadence smirking. She then gave me an extremely serious expression.

"Twilight?" Cadence acknowledged me.

"Yes?" Was my response.

"I think you have a crush on Celestia." Cadence seriously said.

"What, no!" I partially lied to her.

"Oh come on. For years you've been checking out her..."Cadence paused to make sure no one was listening."...ass."

"She does have a nice one." I mumbled.

"See?!" Cadence exclaimed, trying to make her point.

"Okay, Miss Wise Guy, what else?" I sarcastically asked.

"You blush all the time around her, you follow her everywhere, and you always talk to her." Cadence explained. "And, between you and me,I think she may have an itty bitty, tiny, minor, little crush on you."

"That's crazy, she's an alicorn princess." I reasoned.

"Twilight."She said."You are an alicorn."

"Oh yeah, I forgot." I realized as I looked back at my wings.

Me and Cadence then stopped talking, as Luna and Celestia entered. Celestia was smiling, while Luna looked pretty upset.

"I said no to the spider rodeo." Celestia explained, looking at Luna.

"But wouldn't thoust love a rodeo...with spiders?" Luna tried to argue.

Celestia rolled her eyes,"No."

Luna let out a grunt at not being able to have her "rodeo of spiders" at the Gala tomorrow.

"Anywho, I best be going, I am in charge of the decorations. And trust me, that is a job all by itself." Celestia excused herself.and walked off.

Once Celestia was gone, I jumped to the conclusion that things were going to be normal, and that me and Luna could have a normal conversation. But, sadly, I was wrong.

"Luna! Guess what!?" Cadence turned to Luna.

"Yes?" Luna replied.

"Twilight has a crush." Cadence lowered her voice.

Luna's face light up. "You do?" She asked me excitedly.

"No." I dully responded.

"Who is it?" Luna questioned Cadence.

"Guess!" Cadence insisted.

"Oh great." I mumbled under my breath.

"Is it...Celestia by chance?" Luna quietly guessed.

I turned pink as Cadence squared and jumped up and down,"Yes!"

Luna joined in the prance, and both of them were leaping up and down with joy. I can't even begin with how annoyed I was at them. I didn't even know if I had a crush on her.

Luna then saw how annoyed I was."Maybe we should stop." She suggested.

Cadence looked at me. Realizing the facial expression I wore, which screamed "I want to kill you!"

"Besides, I don't even want a girlfriend." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Ofcourse you don't." Cadence sarcastically responded.

An awkward moment of silence filled the room.

"As the Princess of Love, I know when I see a crush, and you have a crush." Cadence explained.

"Yeah, well as the Element of Magic." I said."I'm ignoring you. POOF!"

Luna giggled at my very witty comeback.

"Fine, have it your way." Cadence gave in.

"I'll just tell my sister..." Luna teased.

"No." I seriously said.

"Maybe my sister, might have a crush on thoust." Luna whispered in my ear.

"Nah, she's an alicorn princess." I reasoned.

"Twilight, you are an alicorn!" Cadence reminded me, for the second time.

I rolled my eyes,"I know, but she is the ruler of Equestria."

"And I am!" Luna added.

"Yes, ofcourse Luna." I kindly agreed with her."But she is so intimidating."

"Oohhhhh." The two ponies oohed at me.

"I'm leaving." I stormed off.

I couldn't do this anymore. This stupid crush thing! It wasn't real, it never would be! I don't know why I even blushed around her and thought of that. I stormed into my room, where my suitcases and books were placed. I then through myself into my bed. And angrily turned the television on.

I then checked my notebooks, rereading my last notes of research. I didn have one notebook with nothing in it. I had always wondered what to do with it. If maybe I could use it as a personal diary or maybe just to write down recipes of the sort for cooking. None of those things quiet felt right.

>><<

More Chapters To Come!

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading. I know the story is a tad bit rushed, but I tried my best! :heart:
Also, please follow. :fluttercry:

Comments ( 7 )

Feels a tad rushed, due to the fact that the chapter only has 1k words. You may want to expand on detail.

I'll be around to see where this goes.

7710684 Thanks! Anywho, I'll try. Homework is just being a donkey...like always. :facehoof:

sorry for bugging you but why did you put the story on hiatus???

7721824 I am currently focusing on another romance story, until I can think of more ideas for the story. Anywho, thanks for asking ^w^

7722047 okay than thanks for letting me know and your welcome

There are some grammar mistakes you make and it could be a little longer, other than that I like it. Keep it up.

It would be very good if you continue with the story it looks pre-eminent...

Login or register to comment