• Published 9th Nov 2016
  • 980 Views, 37 Comments

MLP: Equestria Girls adventure in Dinotopia - Massager 32

  • ...
4
 37
 980

Proluge

Author's Note:

Please note this is my first story here so please enjoy

The voyage of RMS Sea Pony

It was a bright mid summers day in the coastal city of Manhattan where down in the East docks seven teenage girls were heading up to board the new cruise ship the RMS Sea Pony, an old remodeled mailing ship from the Dragland Empire that was turned into a Luxurious cruise ship sailing from there to here the United Equestimen Nation or UEN for short. Now back to the Girls they had just arrived at the line with their tickets in hand well almost all of them one was surprisingly struggling behind with her massive luggage, this girl was named Rarity Belle a young Fashionista from the town of Canterlot, District of Poniville who owned her own little business called Carousel Boutique and was soon to be a senior at Canterlot High School with her six friends here.

She had finally made it when one of the other girls with a rainbow blended hair began to speak to her in a rather mad voice, " Agg it's about time you got here I'm actually surprised we weren't late."

To which Rarity answered back saying, " Well I'm sorry Rainbow Dash darling but if you guys had helped me when I asked at the train station we would have been here earlier."

Only to be intercepted by a second girl this time with blond hair and a cowboy hat who said, " Well maybe next time ya'll listen to our advice and pack a little more lightly."

To which the fashion girl had to again reply with a posh tune, " Applejack dear I'll let you know that this is light packing. After all they are only three trunks individually packed with separate clothing one with casual clothes for nice walks around the ship and market areas the second with Bikinis for pool swimming and tanning then finally the third for evening gowns in the dinning rooms."

Now both Applejack and Rainbow Dash were not happy with that but they decided to let it go just as a third with light pink hair asked, " So then uh... If you don't mind me asking why did you pack so many? I mean we're only going to be gone for two weeks and that looks like a whole months worth of cloths if not two."

And Rarity answered happily, " Well Fluttershy l have this many for two very good reasons one would be in case the ones I was wearing is ruined I'll have an extra set and the second is in case people like it I could sell some and make some money I am a business woman after all."

Then yet another voice came into the mix from the second in front of the girls from a fire haired one named Sunset Shimmer who spoke up to take her friends off the subject saying, " Now girls I think we should stop this discussion their remember we're suppose to be on vacation so lets just enjoy it."

Followed by a very hipper pink haired girl named Pinkie Pie who added, " Yeah and especially sense Rainbow won this trip for us in the first place on that one on one volleyball tournament with Lighting Dust who didn't really seem that happy about it."

Then the final girl with purple pink lined hair and glasses named Twilight Sparkle spoke up saying, " And besides we also get to see a whole new land and learn it's culture I can't wait." to which they all nodded in agreement and one by one boarded. Hours later the ship departed and everyone waved goodbye to the people on the docks not knowing that the girl Pinkie Pie spoke of Lighting Dust was sneaking aboard.

The whole day was spent in total fun and relaxation from swimming in the indoor/outdoor pools to resting in the library for Twilight all in to the night where out on the west docks Fluttershy, her friends and even Twilights dog Spike who she hide in her backpack were watching the dolphins and whales jumping in the moon light when a terrible thunder storm appeared out of nowhere and hit the Sea Pony. As the sea began to shake due to the winds picking up and the waves raised up everyone of the crew ran around to keep the ship steady and everyone of the Passengers tried to get into shelter which was easier said than done because everyone would try to push each other back to be sure to get in then when the place was all full someone would close the doors and force everyone else to find somewhere else to go, the girls tried to hold on to each other the best they could but as the crowd got pushier a giant wave hit the ships edge and knocked Rarity overboard into the water. Rainbow Dash looked down and saw her friend drift from the ship calling for help but no one was willing to so they toke it upon themselves, they jumped onto a life boat, untied it from the ropes and fell into the water where they paddled to save Rarity. When they got close enough Applejack pulled Rarity in and help set the cover so not to take in anymore water but as they were safe under the boats covers the storm continued and the RMS Sea Pony continued further and further away till for them everything went black.

All of a sudden Twilight felt a familiar wet object touch her face a couple of time before slowly waking up to the sound of the objects owner Spike who said sitting on his owners chest, " Twilight thank goodness you're alright. How do you feel?"
To which she answered while trying to sit up straight and rubbed her head, " I feel find Spike I guess I'm just a little dizzy and...." then she noticed one thing she had hoped not, to one side of her glasses was broken with a small crack going from side to side to which she took off and said again, " Oh no no no my GLASSES! My glasses are broken and these are my only pair."

Then Spike jumps onto her again and places his paw on her mouth saying, " Twilight you have to calm down." to which she did and after taking a quick breather got up and looked at her new surroundings, it was an island of sort and from the angle of the sun mid day at least with a vast looking flat jungle and high mountains then of course the white sanded beach of which she and Spike were on.

He then asked, " Where are we?"

To which she answered, " I don't know Spike, this land mass doesn't look familiar in any map or chart that I've read. Any way we have to find the others." and so they began to walk through the beach till they spotted the boat which looked in bad condition and her friends laying on the sand.