• Published 18th Jul 2012
  • 6,181 Views, 232 Comments

Soul Eater: Soul Goes to Equestria? - Shadowflash



Soul goes to Equestria. The fun ensues!

  • ...
15
 232
 6,181

Interlude With Excalibur

Interlude With Excalibur

"Ah, hello, dear reader! It is I: The Mighty Excalibur! Holy sword of Kings and Heroes! Perhaps you're wondering why the chapters are so bland, and seem to be missing plot? Well, it's called progression, my friends! Bare in mind, the author is working very hard to please his readers, and wants all of you to be happy!.

Now, I know some of you are most likely thinking: 'Excalibur, why is it that the author makes you so beautiful?'. Well, to answer this, I must ask the author myself! In which, I have! It is because I am the glorious, and most beautiful creation on God's green Earth, and you will love me as such!

Though, to hold me within your hands, good fellows, you must meet all one-thousand provisions! Now, I kno--"

Excalibur, what are you doing?

"Oh, gracious author! I'm just telling the readers about m--"

Shut up, seriously. You so egotistical. Why are you even here? Oh, right, because you're just a filler for most chapters. You're most likely going to do nothing in the story.

"How dare you mock Excalibur! I am the mightiest sword across the unive--"

Oh, shush. Tell the readers the real reason you're here before I erase you from this alternate universe.

"Oh, fine!"

That's better.

"Now, dear readers, the main reason the author is being so slow with posting your favourite story is because he's loaded with schoolwork! Excalibur always says school is very important, and to those who are patient, the author will deliver! His chapters will, most likely, be unedited for the time being. Not because he's lazy, but because his editors seem to be MIA -- Missing In Action! How dare they mock my boo--"

Excalibur... You're pissing me off...

"Right, right. Well, reader, I see I should be leaving. Just make sure you wait, favourite, like, and spread this story like wildfire and banana's! Time to fly!"

Thank God...

Comments ( 66 )

I would volunteer to edit for you, but I'm recovering from some really invasive surgery.
It's really hard to type this so see ya later.

1721100

No worries! Hope you feel better! :rainbowkiss:

1725780

I might've... I totally forgot... Might have to review it over. I'm pretty sure Liz was at the library. But, let me check.

1725780

Thanks for pointing that out. All is fixed! :rainbowkiss:

1867836....uh-huh. anything?:unsuresweetie:

1868201

Yes. I positively assure you. Anything.

1868403 *whispers naughty things in your ears* what do you think ?

1869125even with the cactus?

First story I read on this site after googling a Soul Eater crossover. AND IT WAS GOOD. :}

Please update!!!

1940198

I will after I get through some other things I'm working on.

1977650

Glad you think so!

Unfortunately, I am sorry for its hiatus. I'll get to it one day.

Can't read this now, but ALL OF MY YES!

FOOL! Excalibur does not take orders from the author!

If the Characters of Soul Eater were discorded,
Maka would act like Blair.
Kid would go out of his way to make everything asymmetrical.
Tsubaki would be rude and forceful.
Blair would be shy and modest.
Spirit would either be a perfect father/husband, afraid of women, or chasing guys.
Patti would be completely serious and boring.
Liz would be outgoing and energetic.
Soul would be nerdy and uncool.
Black Star would turn into Chrona.
And Stein would be all about healing and mending.

2405095

Soul doesn't have the ability to properly fight anyone without his meister. Black Star couldn't even hold Soul and since Soul isn't a Death Scythe, he can't fight without Maka. He states it in his thoughts when all the Death Scythes come together.

2373634
about the stein thing, he would also be the complete opposite of Tf2's medic as he would think that healing wounds would be better than making them, would be pretty much useless in battle, and would freak out over blood like tsunade(until she got over it)

2664405
MEEM!(I'm suddenly pulling off memes today)

2664132

Oh, wow. After looking back, I have over 16 chapters in this fic. I'm surprised.

Anyways, sorry it's on Hiatus. I'll get back to this one day, I promise. Just keep it favourited and you'll see it update. Perhaps in the Summer, when I can work on fics without school getting in the way.

2665377 it is now summer, update please? :derpytongue2:

2875259

I should. I really should. Lol.

2974537
I know that. I've watched every episode too. But I was arguing a different point. I thought that statement meant that soul can't become a weapon without a meister. Which we all know is wrong.

2974735

Soul can't fight without a meister in control of him. The Death Scythe is what he aims to be and he reflects on the nature for a few minutes in the show because he seeks to be his own weapon and fight by himself.

There are also a few contradictions to this statement, because in the first few episodes, Soul kills Blair without him being in Maka's hands.

2974744
Oh wow I only just noticed you've written this story XD

I think this is like the only story of yours that I've actually read. :rainbowlaugh:

Very nice so far. I am enjoying it greatly. :pinkiehappy: Thank you very much for this crossover :pinkiehappy:
Until next time. Cya!

:coolphoto:

lol, silly excalibur, your not a main character.

greatly-awsome-/withcheese story, I hope school goes well for you, I'm going into the third week of my senior year of high school.

I hope someone picks up this story... or I'll go crazy :pinkiecrazy:

3129706 I think it's too late for that.
I'm gonna read this even though its cancelled.
Why?
Because fuck you that's why!

3248468 I know it's cancelled, but that doesn't mean that somebody can ask to finish the story...

1941687
Well? Cancelled, huh? Damn right I'm still hung up over this.

>this story
you are my hero:pinkiehappy:

2974744 Exactly. He can fight without a meister but he was trained to fight with one. He'd need years of training to effectively fight without one. Also, why isn't Maka human? She's a weapon.

3349900

Maka isn't human because, from what I recall, the show said she was around 10% weapon blood or something. She'd need to be 100% weapon to be human. Besides, she's a main protagonist. Makes for interesting controversy later on.

3352063 did you see her fight the kisin? She transformed. She's a weapon whose been trained as a miester.

3365408

Yeah, I remember that. But it justified it with something else contradictory.

I don't know. I agree with you, sure. But, like I said, it works better this way.

Login or register to comment