• Published 18th Jul 2012
  • 6,193 Views, 232 Comments

Soul Eater: Soul Goes to Equestria? - Shadowflash



Soul goes to Equestria. The fun ensues!

  • ...
15
 232
 6,193

Black✮Star, Tsubaki and Fluttershy: A Meet-Up of Friends?

Black✮Star, Tsubaki and Fluttershy: A Meet-Up of Friends?

A/NSorry if this chapter isn't 'up-to-par' as the rest. I felt bad for not releasing anything for this for about a month.

*

Somewhere, deep within the darkest reaches of the universe...

Agro broke his neck.

*

Approximately One Day Earlier...

"This is it!" Fluttershy raised a hoof to the large, grand tree that was known as Twilight's Library.

"My friend, Twilight, stays here and looks after the books for the town. I usually go to her when I don't know something." Fluttershy blushed softly, and Tsubaki couldn't help but giggle.

"Well, we all have those kind of friends." Fluttershy let off a gentle smile and brought a hoof to the door, lightly knocking on it.

Black✮Star, however, was scowling at the two; mostly Tsubaki for her being able to stay human. I want to stay human... Why do I have to be some deformed horse? Even my di--, just as Black✮Star was about to finish his thoughts, the door opened and there stood a lavender unicorn.

"Oh, Twilight, I'm glad you answered. Listen, I have a que--" but, before Fluttershy was able to finish, Twilight bound the small triad into a bundle of magic, pulling them all into the extravagant tree and slamming the door, setting them down.

"--stion... o-oh my..." Fluttershy looked around the room to see many figures like Tsubaki, and a new pony alongside them.

"Fluttershy, this is Soul," Twilight pointed a hoof to the large figure with white hair, "Patty," she then pointed over at the one resting on a velvet pillow, with a small bubble of mucus forming at her nose, "and Maka." She ended with pointing at the blond-maned earth pony in front of her.

"Hey, Is that Black✮Star? Can't believe you're an ass, too!" Soul laughed and was greeted by a scowl from Black✮Star.

"Shut up, Soul! This isn't funny!" Black✮Star was met with more laughter in response.

"It sure as hell is to me. Anyways, glad to see you're safe." Soul smiled as Black✮Star nodded.

"Yeah, you too..." I also look like a freak... Black✮Star sighed and looked around the library and the assortments of bookshelves.

"Well, I guess we should get Black✮Star up to speed." Twilight looked over at Maka, and Maka nodded in response.

"Black✮Star, Tsubaki... Medusa is here, in this world." Black✮Star and Tsubaki's eyes went wide as Maka said her name, both displaying the question 'What?!' on their faces.

"It's worse, too. She's going to go after these ponies here, and her friends, to try and take over this land and make it her own. Who knows what evils she might summon?" Maka paced around for a moment, then looked over to Black✮Star.

"Do you understand the severity of the situation, Black✮Star? Death just didn't send us here for Soul, he sent us here to finish her off. I do--" Maka was cut off my Black✮Star raising a hoof, and grinning.

"Hey, I'm Black✮Star, I'll take care of that stupid witch over and over if it means I can build up my rep!" Black✮Star chuckled and Maka smiled softly.

"Glad you agree. We need to find Kid and Patti. I think Patti is at some bakery, and I saw Kid wander into some boutique... Wonder what they're doing..." Maka placed a hoof on her chin, inquisitively, thinking...

***

"It's... beautiful!" Kid's eyes beamed with glee as he viewed the masterpiece before him and Rarity.

"It's... marvelous!" Rarity was smiling widely, the curls in her hair reflecting a gentle glow from the dress before her and Kid.

The dress was embroidered with small jewels on every edge, giving it a perfect and chromatic shine. The two sleeves for a pony's forelimbs were laced with a golden velvet, and spiraled around to the shoulders in a purple embroidery. The entirety of the dress, besides the sleeves, was white. The skirt to the dress had flowers flowing down to its rim, and near the waist. At the neckline, the dress had a scarf attached to it, equal on both sides.

"This is the best piece of symmetry I've seen since... ever!" Kid beamed with joy as he bounced on his hooves.

"I must say, this is simply... grand! The symmetry adds a beautiful effect to it! I'm so very glad you helped me out!" Rarity smiled, and Kid just looked at her with a grin.

"Grand doesn't just make this dress! It's perfect! Any mare in this small town should wear this piece of art! Or, or, frame it! That's how beautiful it is; it should be in a museum!" Kid was laughing joyfully, as he wrapped his right forelimb around her neck in a light embrace.

Just as Rarity was about to say something, a small burst appeared in front of them. A scroll fell onto the table that they were standing at, and Kid jumped back in surprise. Rarity lifted it with her magic, opening it up. After scanning it, she looked over at Kid, and smiled.

"Say, would you like to meet a friend of mine? Twilight is her name, and she said some of your friends are with her; looking for you." Kid's smiling expression faded to a much more serious one.

"Ah... right. I have to find Soul. *Ahem* Yes, let's head to your friends place, maybe she knows where he is." Rarity nodded as Kid agreed.

"Well, follow me, darling!" Soon, Rarity and Kid left the boutique, heading off to Twilight's residence.

***

"Woohoo! That was a doozy!" Pinkie Pie's voice rang through the bakery as she pulled out the last bits of the cake she and Patti have been working on for the past six hours.

"Yeah! It looks totally delicious!" Patti let out a happy chortle, Pinkie’s hooves wrapped tightly around her.

"You're the bestiest, best, bestiest friend ever! I'm glad I met you! I can't wait to use this for your 'Welcome to Ponyville Party'!" Patti wrapped her arms around the fluffy, pink party-pony.

"I'm glad, too! Hey, maybe when you meet my friends, you can throw them a party, too!" Pinkie Pie gasped in delight as Patti gave the suggestion.

"Ohmigosh! That's a perfect idea! We'll need mo--" just as Pinkie Pie was about to finish her sentence, a flash of bright green filled the room, and placed before them was a scroll, sealed with a piece of red tape.

Patti grabbed the letter, unravelling it, and revealing its contents; reading it aloud, she said:

Dear Pinkie Pie

It's Twilight. I need you to come to my place urgently. I know you may be busy, but, it's an emergency. I'll explain everything when you get here, okay?

-- Twilight Sparkle.

PS: Maka wants me to tell your friend, Patti, to hurry down here, as well.


"Oooh?! Who's this Twilight? Is she a sparkly vampire?!" Patti's face, somehow, changed into that of cat’s, with bulging and adorable eyes, pencil thin pupils, and her mouth shaped like a '3'.

"No, silly! There aren't any vamponies around here! Twilight is a unicorn! C'mon, I bet I'll be able to meet your friends, considering this Maka knows you!" Pinkie Pie bounced up and down, making Patti cheer in excitement.

"Weee! Fun times for all!" She flew herself in a circle, like an airplane, following immediately after Pinkie.

***

"There. They should arrive here in a bit. For now, I think it's time to settle in for the night. Applejack and Rainbow Dash should be safe at Sweet Apple Acres." Twilight looked around the room at everypony, pacing ever-so-slightly. "Everpony else is welcomed to stay here, at least until I set up an interview with the Princess."

"Sounds good to me... I'm beat." Liz flopped herself down onto the small couch, immediately snoring. This produced a laugh from Maka, Black✮Star, and Tsubaki.

"Well, is anypony hungry?" Spike suggested as he walked out into the centre of the library, tray of sandwiches and drinks in claws.

They all gathered around him as he set the food on the table. The sandwiches were made out of the common food that horses ate back on Earth, to Maka and the others. Hesitant to eat it, they all slowly took bites. After getting use to the surprisingly good taste, they took larger bites.

A chorus of chews and "mmmm's" echoed in the treehouse, and after a good few minutes, everypony had settled in. Tsubaki was laying over by a bookshelf, reading a book, next to Black✮Star -- he had taken the liberty to fall asleep there, after spending five minutes re-adjusting his position.

Maka and Soul were over by another bookshelf talking back and forth to each other, along with Twilight, Fluttershy, and Spike a few feet next to them.

"Soul... ?" Maka looked up at Soul, who was staring off into the distance.

"Hrmm... ?" He looked down at Maka, his red eyes gently glazed over.

"Is something wrong... ? You... seem distant to me." Maka had strain in her voice. She was whispering, not wanting to be overheard.

Heh... Too smart for your own good as always, Maka... I guess I should be honest with her... "Yes. I've been... feeling different. Like... can you still read souls, Maka?" Maka nodded, then immediately changed her mind.

"Wait, I'm not sure... We're in a new world. We might not have souls here..." Soul smiled gently to her.

"Try, Maka. Tell me what mine looks like. I want to know..." He let out a sigh, and Maka nodded.

Maka closed her eyes, envisioning the structures around her. She took in the placement of the pillows, the couch, the door, staircases, bookshelves and the bodies of the ponies. Soon, bright lights emanated from all her friends, and the ponies, within the room. She could see Twilight's violet soul, Fluttershy's yellow soul, Spike's purple soul, Black✮Star's light blue soul, Liz's red soul, and then Sou--

"S-Soul... ?!" Maka gasped, opening her eyes.

"It's... it's that bad, huh?" He cocked his head, sighing.

"Your soul... It's so... full of... s-sadness... despair... What happened...?" Maka had a tear in her eye, and Soul softly placed his hand on her muzzle, gently brushing away her tear.

"I'm not sure... I've been feeling odd lately. Maybe it's because of the Kishin thing... Or with everything going on now. I'm not sure." Soul let off a sigh, running his fingers through his white hair.

I just hope it's going to pass...