• Published 14th Feb 2017
  • 1,200 Views, 4 Comments

Make Love and Prank Wars - StarkyShy



It's been a long time since that one prank war started your relationship with Pinkie Pie, when she asks for another, who are you to say no?

  • ...
4
 4
 1,200

First Comes Love...

The days passed by quicker than you expected, your family finally came to visit you, you and Pinkie sorted out the bridesmaids and groomstallions, the flower girls and ring bearer. Soon, it was finally the big day.

You stood at the altar outside, waiting for what felt like an eternity, right on the verge of hyperventilating. You looked at the massive audience that attended.

There’s all of Ponyville, friends, your family, siblings and their dates, so there’s that. You recognized those three as Princess Cadance, Prince Shining Armor and their kid Flurry Heart. Cadance seemed to be comforting her crying child.

...and her crying husband.

While scanning the rest of the crowd, you did a double take. Is that...Princess Celestia and Princess Luna? There were so many ponies, even zebras, yaks, and griffons. So many faces you didn’t recognize, did Pinkie Pie know all of them?

You looked over at Cheese Sandwich, gesturing to the wedding guests, “...Did Pinkie Pie invite every single being in Equestria?”

Cheese gave a you playful little shrug.

Great, that’s more people you could be screwing up in front of.

Before you asked for a paper bag to breathe in, the music kicked up again. You didn’t really think about what your wedding would be like, even when dating Pinkie, but you kinda expected the music to be graceful, from an organ or a piano. An accordion was pretty unexpected, yet oddly fitting. You turned to see your wife-to-be walking down the aisle towards you, dressed in an elegant white dress with a golden lace, escorted by her father.

It was like falling in love with her all over again.

She made her way in front of you, and you lifted off the veil in front of her face.

And it took every bit of willpower in you to not burst out laughing.

Underneath the veil, Pinkie had put on her hypno-glasses, clown nose, and fake mustache. You immediately grin, looking away from her, shaking as you try keep the laughter in. She turned to the attendees, who erupted into laughter. After the laughter died down, you composed yourself, removing her gag-accessories. Seeing her look so ridiculous actually helped calm your nerves.

Mayor Mare finally began the speech. “Dearly beloved, we are here to join these two in mare-trimony. These two ponies are quite notorious for their pranking sprees, we’re lucky that they’ve been so busy pranking each other, and not the entirety of Ponyville!”

As the crowd laughed, you looked over to Pinkie with a smirk. Now there’s an idea...

“But, despite everything that happens in their lives, they truly love each other. They’ve been together for better, worse, or publicly embarrassing. Now, I believe the bride and groom have some words they’d like to say to each other.”

You clear your throat, “Pinkie Pie, you’ve done so much for me. Whenever I’m sad or stressed, you find a way to make me happy again, you make me feel like I don’t have a care in the world when I’m with you. You’re wonderful, upbeat, beautiful, confusing, and wild, and I wouldn’t have you any other way.”

“I’ve never met a pony that cares about me the way you do. While I try to make everypony smile, you’re there near me every day to make me happy. I see how hard-working you are, whether it’s to get me with a prank, or to make me smile. And I want to stay with you five-ever,” Pinkie said to you, grinning from ear to ear.

You let out a small chuckle, five-ever is one longer than for-ever.

Rainbow Dash flew up to the altar, giving you two the rings. You slip them on each other’s hooves.

Mayor Mare turned to you, “Do you take this mare to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

“I do…” You say, starting to tear up.

“Do you take this stallion to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

“I do!” Pinkie practically screamed out, bouncing with excitement.

“Then, I am happy to say that I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss!”

Finally, the big moment, you leap into Pinkie’s hooves, tilting your head to lock lips. The two of you held that position for what felt like forever. The crowd was cheering, the music was playing, you were fairly certain that Cheese was making something explode, but you didn’t care about all that right now. You were finally married to the pony who you loved and loved you back. Pinkie Pie was now your wife.

After your first married kiss, you looked over to the side and started to crack up, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Spike were holding up signs scoring the kiss.

Really, Rainbow Dash? 7.5?

“Well, now that all that’s over with, let’s get this party started!” Cheese Sandwich cheered, grabbing ten party cannons at once and firing them all off. By the time the smoke cleared, the venue was completely transformed.

It was pretty convenient that the ceremony and reception were at the exact same place.

Pinkie Pie squealed, and, still carrying you, made a dash to the newly-made dance floor. You danced, and danced, and danced until your hooves were sore, and then danced some more.

Just when you thought your hooves were gonna fall off, Pinkie thought it would be a good idea to do the bouquet toss.

As you looked at the eager single mares, you had a feeling something was about to happen. You just didn’t know what.

You turned to Pinkie Pie. “Alright, toss it!”

With a grunt of effort, Pinkie threw the bouquet behind her.

“MIIIIIINE!”

Without even looking, you already knew who shoved at least ten other mares aside to grab it.

The party continued, with no sign of slowing down. Exhausted, You sat down at a table, chugging down cider. Pinkie Pie walked up to you, leaning on the table.

“Hey, done already? The night is still young!”

“Nah, just taking a break. I can only take so much excitement, you know?”

“Heehee, I get ya. How about we go somewhere quiet to relax, hm?”

“I mean, it’s our wedding party, wouldn’t someone notice?

“Aw, it won’t be long! I’ll get Cheese and Dashie to cover for us.”

The two of you snuck away, just for a little while, sitting underneath a tree. Pinkie leaned over, placing her head on your lap. You let out a sigh, leaning back. Ever since you met Pinkie Pie, it had been a heart-pounding, mischievous, exciting trip, and you wouldn’t have it any other way. To think both major events in your relationship started with a few playful pranks. It seemed like prank wars always lead to a relationship milestone for you two.

You ran your hoof through her bouncy mane, freezing mid-stroke as you had a terrible realization.

“...Pinkie Pie?”

“Yeah?”

“Can you...Pinkie Promise me something?”

“Sure thing, what is it?”

You look down at your wife. “If, one day, you find out that I got you pregnant, and you want me to know...”

“Mmhm?”

“...Just tell me.”

Author's Note:

...Then comes marriage
Then comes "Pinkie Pie, please tell me this isn't a fake pregnancy test."-arriage

We have only seen two marriages in Equestria, there's no religion, and the only weddings I've been to were when I was a kid and didn't care about what love was.

Please don't let me be 100% wrong about how a wedding works.

Anyway, if you're here reading this, then that means you made it to the end of the story! I'd love to hear what you thought of it and all that. If enough people like it, maybe I'll do more 2nd person stories in the future!

Comments ( 1 )

Will there be a sequel where Pinkie and "you" continue their prank wars?

Login or register to comment