• Published 14th Feb 2017
  • 1,207 Views, 4 Comments

Make Love and Prank Wars - StarkyShy



It's been a long time since that one prank war started your relationship with Pinkie Pie, when she asks for another, who are you to say no?

  • ...
4
 4
 1,207

...Prepare for a Prank War

You decided to start pranking early, or rather, the middle of the night. Technically, it was tomorrow, so you could get the jump on her. You started by sneaking into Sugarcube Corner and into Pinkie Pie’s room, walking as slowly as possible to minimize noise. Opening the door was nerve-wracking enough with its creaking. In your inventory, markers to draw all over her face while she sleeps. A bit simple, but effective.

You grin, holding the marker in your hooves as you started to create your artistic masterpiece, making sure to not rouse her from her sleep. A handlebar moustache, some kitty whiskers on her cheeks, a monocle on her right eye, and just for fun, you signed your name on her forehead.

You began sneaking out of her room, as you opened the door, it let out a creak, prompting you to turn around to check if Pinkie Pie was asleep. You froze, eyes fixated on Pinkie. She seemed to remain asleep, happily snoring away. You saw something moving underneath her blanket, something vibrating violently for a brief moment. You recognized that motion, that was her Pinkie Sense going off. Something was about to fall. You stared at the ceiling; it was dark, but you didn’t see anything that could be falling. You looked back down to Pinkie, she seemed to stay asleep, only rolling over to the other side of the bed. You sighed in relief knowing you were almost in the clear, only to freeze back up as you turned back around, facing another party cannon.

With another pressurized party blast, you were sent flying again, landing right next to Pinkie Pie on her bed.

“Ooh, surprise sleepover?” Pinkie whispered in your ear, followed by a giggle.

“How?!” you shouted out.

“Shhh...you gotta be quiet, some ponies are trying to sleep,” She said, winking.

“...No, really, how?!” you said, volume unchanging.

Pinkie gave you a kiss on the nose. “That’s for me to know, and for you to find out later!”

“I am so getting you back after this,” You grumbled, blushing.

“I know you will, cutie. So, are you gonna sleep here tonight?” Pinkie said, fluttering her eyelashes.

“...Yeah, ok,” you sighed, reaching around and pulling her close to you. You’re already here, might as well take advantage of the current situation.

“Heehee, I love you!”

“I love you too.”

You ran your hoof down her back, feeling her breathing slow down as she went back to sleep. It felt so good to hold her in your arms; if you could, you’d spend every single night like this. You started to yawn, resting your chin against her mane, closing your eyes as your breathing synched up with Pinkie’s.

You’ll get her again later.

And later it was. This one was a bit costly, but it was totally worth it. You made your way to Sugarcube Corner with a heavy backpack in tow.

Pinkie Pie said that she would be away all day today doing something, which left you with plenty of opportunity to do the next prank.

Walking into Pinkie’s room, you closed the door behind you and set down your backpack, pulling out several tinfoil rolls.

Time to cover her room in tinfoil.

In a flash, you got to work, wrapping everything you could see with tinfoil. The pillows, the sheets, the rug, the phonograph, even the balloons and streamers strewn about were covered in the stuff. Now all that was left was the floor and the closet...where she kept her party cannons.

You took a deep breath, walking closer to the closet door. In one swift motion, you threw the door open and shuffled to the side, in case another party cannon was loaded at you. You looked in, all the party cannons were there and upright. Finally, a lucky break. You made quick work of Pinkie’s closet. Her party cannons, costumes, assorted hats, and even the containers of confetti she usually loads the cannons with had been replaced with containers of your own, full of shredded and ripped up foil. Another painstaking hour later, and the floor was foiled up, too.

You stood at the doorway and wiped the sweat off your brow to admire your hard work. It was like a cheap sci-fi future room. You gave a salute to the shining room before you shut it, leaving it waiting for Pinkie Pie to get a surprise.

After puffing out your chest in pride, you quickly collapse in exhaustion. You felt weak at the hooves, you didn’t even realized you spent pretty much the entire day doing this prank. It was already getting dark, but it would be totally worth it to get Pinkie’s reaction the next day.

You got into your home, yawning as you walked up the stairs to your room. You stretched out, yawning as you started to make your way home, you were so tired, you could probably jump on the bed and just lay there for the next two days and night. A nice long nap before your midnight snack sounded pretty good right now.

You opened the door, hearing a ripping sound as you did. You closed your eyes and braced for impact. Nothing happened. You opened your eyes, and realized what the sound came from.

Oh.

Your entire bedroom was covered in wrapping paper of all sorts. The bed, pillows, sheets, your mirror, even your action figures were individually wrapped with different designs of paper. The walls, ceiling, and floor were covered perfectly, with a special design for your windows. It was like a clown car exploded in your room.

“...Great.”

You started on your long process of unwrapping your own room. The amount of dedication and detail that Pinkie put into this was almost startling. Even things that dropped off a shelf or something before you left your room were wrapped up and placed in the exact same position. You began tossing the pieces of wrapping paper into a corner, watching the pile grow larger as you progressed.

On the plus side, at least you were prepared for birthdays and Hearth’s Warming for the next few years.

The posters that were usually put up on the walls were also wrapped up, and tied with a bow. Tearing off the paper revealed not the pictures of your favorite fictional heroes, but of your non-fictional marefriend, Pinkie Pie, apparently left as some sort of calling card. The same going for your family photos.

You know, in case you walked into your room, saw everything and was under the misconception that maybe Fluttershy was responsible for this.

By the time you got to look inside your closet, it was pretty much expected that everything in there was also wrapped up. Shirts, pants, shoes, hats, socks, everything. It was so much more thorough than what you did. The clothing hangers were thankfully wrapped along with the shirts they were holding. Just wanting to go to sleep at this point, you just ripped off a part of each so that you could see the design. When the time came that you were going to wear them, then you’d fully unwrap it.

You let out a sigh of defeat, shutting your closet to flop down on the bed and fall asleep, this was just something you would have to deal with later.

You woke up after a night of sleep, and groan as you remember what you spent last night doing. It’s almost noon and you already want to go back to sleep.

You rolled your neck, and went over to Sugarcube Corner to see Pinkie Pie at the counter, decorating a birthday cake. “Hi sweetie!” she waved, as energetic as ever.

You returned her greeting with a weak wave and smile, trying not to yawn.

She leaned against the counter, fluttering her eyes. “So, what’s new?” she asked, obviously wanting to know how her prank went.

“Well, lately, I was thinking of making some changes to my room, maybe something a little more colorful,” you joked.

“Whaaat? That’s crazy! Me too! A few days ago, I was thinking of making my room look more like a spaceship!”

The two of you started to laugh, before you laid your head on the counter. “I can’t believe we had the same idea! That’s like some spooky synchronization we have!” Pinkie Pie giggled.

“I spent almost all night trying to undo the damage, and I don’t even think I’m halfway done…” You mumbled, tilting your head to look at Pinkie. “By the way, where are my actual posters and pictures?”

“Right here!” Pinkie pulled out a box with your rolled up posters and pictures inside, placing it on the counter. “Wow, you’re really out of it, huh?” She said, poking your head.

“Mmmhmm...Do you have any like...coffee cake with extra coffee?”

“Well, no, not since last time, buuuut...I do have...this!” She says, grabbing you by the cheeks, picking up up, and planting a big kiss on your lips. “Does that work for you?”

Well, it certainly opened your eyes. “Mmm, I think it did, but could I have another just to be sure?”

“Well, if you insist!” Pinkie grinned, planting kisses on your cheeks and forehead. “If you want any more, they’re going to have to be after work.”

“Heh, I think that’ll be enough to get me through the day.”

“And you do remember our date tomorrow, right?”

“Mmhm, I’ll pick you up tomorrow. I love you!”

“Love you too!”

You walked back outside, feeling completely refreshed. You let out a sigh of happiness as you thought about taking her up on that offer. Still, Pinkie was probably planning another prank as she was working, so you might as well take that time to prepare as well. It was time to go to the castle...

Author's Note:

You never questioned why Twilight's library was suddenly a Crystal Castle. Pinkie Pie's defiling of any sort of logic was enough.

There really need to be better quotes on love and war. I think I've used all three up.