• Published 28th Dec 2016
  • 2,906 Views, 68 Comments

Equestria Heroes: The 3Ds (starring: Spike, Discord, and Big Mac) - Phantom-Dragon



When Equestria's greatest heroes went missing, Spike, Discord, and Big Mac, embark on a quest to find them.

  • ...
4
 68
 2,906

Manehatten Mayhem Part 3: Super Dudes Run

Manehatten Main Street

For the moment, Spike, Discord, and Big Mac, were relieved to have escaped the monsters, together with the mares, whom they've rescued.

"Thank you so much," Coco panted. "You've saved our lives. All of you."

"Oui," Fleur nodded. "How can we ever repay you boys?"

"It's nothing, ladies," Spike replied. "That's what we're here for."

"Eeyup," Big Mac agreed.

Discord, meanwhile, felt a tingle on his back and sensed danger. He turned his head around and transfigured his eyes into binoculars, before spotting some ponies chasing after them.

"Oh, don't look now, but we've got a tail," the draconequus said.

The boys and girls all looked and saw what Discord meant. Several bulky ponies, clad in black armor paddings came galloping after the friends.

"Guess this is our stop!" Spike said.

"Eeyup!" Big Mac agreed. "STOP!"

With that, the taxi pony screeched to a stop, as the five jumped out of the wagon, with the thugs in hot pursuit.

"They're gaining on us!" Coco screamed.

"Not for long," Discord said, with a snap of his finger and turned the street into soaps.

Everyone, except Discord, slipped on the street turned soap.

"Discord?!" everyone shouted incredulously.

"What?" Discord asked. "We can slide. Right?"

With that, Discord turned himself into a penguin, with various colors of his body parts still shown, got down on his stomach and slid away. Spike looked back to see the thugs struggling to get up.

"Big Mac!" Spike ordered. "Grab the girls!"

The red stallion did just that, which resulted in both him and the mares to blush upon close contact, as the young dragon climbed onto the stallion's back.

Taking in a deep breath, Spike unleashed a huge stream of green fire, rocketing himself and the ponies away from the thugs.

"Spike! You're a genius!" Coco exclaimed.

"Eeyup!"

"Can you believe it?" Spike asked, while thinking, 'If Twilight could see me now.'

Eventually, the ponies and dragons caught up to Discord, who changed back into his true form, and was now skating on the soaps.

"What took you so long?" Discord asked casually.

"You could've helped us out back there," Spike said.

"And robbed you of a chance to prove your resourcefulness? Now what kind of a friend am I?"

The heroes looked behind to see the thugs, finally skating on the soap road, and catching up.

"You keep the girls safe," Discord beckoned. "I'll handle these ruffians."

With that, Spike breathed another blast of fire, jetting himself and the ponies off, while Discord continued to skate casually, before knocking on a random door.

"Who is it?" a voice called out, before the door flung open and slammed one of the thugs in the face.

Discord then snapped his finger, and a manhole popped off from the ground, flying in the air, before coming back down, and landed hard on one of the thugs's head.

The rest of the thugs continue their pursuit, when Discord snaps his finger and conjured some banana peels.

One of the thugs slipped on one of the peel and fell on the ground, headfirst. Another slipped and landed on his bum. Another slid on a banana peel, slides on a ramp, and flew off, straight into a billboard with a picture of a filly saying, “I’m a party pooper!”

Meanwhile, Spike, Big Mac, and the girls are rocketing through the busy streets of Manehattan.

“LOOK OUT!!!” Spike screamed, as he and Big Mac accidentally crashed into a random civilian. “Sorry!” The dragon quickly apologized.

Big Mac looked ahead, “Uh oh! Uh oh! UH OH! UH OH!! NOPE!!” Big Mac panicked as he bombarded into Suri Polomare. “Sorry!”

It wasn’t long before the streets were filled with, “Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!”

Eventually, Spike manages to grab an umbrella, off an umbrella stand, which he used as a makeshift parachute, slowing himself, Big Mac, and the girls to a complete stop, at a pier.

“Phew!” Spike sighed in relief. “That was too close for comfort.”

“Eeyup,” Big Mac agreed.

Just then, Discord came skiing on the soaps.

“Dashing through the suds! Ya ha ha ha ha!” Discord sang. "I think it's lots of fun, that we are kicking lots of bad guys' butts! Hey bronies yōkan serve up! Discord! Discord! You really are too much!" Discord wasn't paying attention to where he was going, for up ahead were the rest of the heroes.

"DISCORD! STOP!!" Spike and Big Mac shouted, but too late.

Discord crashed into the boys, and girls, and the five all jumped onto a passing yacht. Spike landed in a huge swimming pool, Big Mac landed on a buffet table with his head in a punch bowl, and Discord quickly snapped his fingers as he and the mares all recline in beach chairs, with cups of coconut milk.

"Y'know, filly friends," Discord asked, as he dons up a shade, and drinks his cup. "We need to work more on our rescue tactics."

"Oui," Fleur replied. "I don't mean to be blunt, but your rescue tactics was simply crude, and yet, effective," The supermodel said, while striking a pose of despair.

"At least you boys saved our life," Coco said, trying to lighten the mood.

Just then, the pony thugs all leapt off the dock, and jumped onto the yacht.

"Alright, this ends now!" One of the thugs groaned. "Give us the mares, and we'll leave quickly!"

"You want us to give you the girls?" Discord asked.

"Must I repeat myself?" The thug asked. "Yes!"

"And pray tell, just what do you want with them?" Spike asked, as he and Big Mac joined their draconequus friend.

"That's none of your business!" The thug answered.

"Actually it is," Spike replied. "Because you see, with ponies going missing, including Twilight and her friends, then the rescue mission pretty much falls on me, Big Mac, and Discord, to find everyone if it's the last thing we do."

"Eeyup."

"Whatever," The thug grumbled. "We won't tell you anything! So just hand us the ladies and we'll be on our way!"

"Eenope!" Big Mac said defiantly.

"Seriously, there's tons of ponies around you," Discord said nonchalantly. "Including yourselves. So just save yourself the troubles and take someone, and leave us alone."

"DISCORD!!" the friends exclaimed.

"Hey, let me handle this," Discord spoke, before he turned to the thugs. "You don't want these ponies. Seriously, you don't even know where they've been. And why would you want someone who hardly eats anything, and poses like a skinny statue for a living?"

"I beg your pardon?!" Fleur exclaimed in outrage.

"Yeesh, he's right about that," One of the thugs murmured to another.

The thug leader groaned as he continues his conversation with Discord, "Okay, look! How about this? You boys have two ponies! So give us one of them, and we'll let you have the other!" Looking at Coco Pommel, the thug pointed, "Give us that pony!"

"You want this pony?" Discord asked.

"Yes, that pony!"

"Oh that pony!"

"No, not that pony! Your pony!"

"Oh you want your pony!"

"No, not my pony! Your pony!"

"So you want my little pony!"

"Yes, that pony!"

"But if I give you that little pony, it'll be your little pony!"

"Yes of course it'll be my little pony! I want my little pony!"

"Your little pony?"

"Yes! Give me my little pony!" The thug leader shouted, at the point of losing his patience.

"Then here he is," Discord pointed.

"So he is!" The thug exclaimed happily, before he looked smugly at Discord. "Thought you could outsmart me and my men from getting our little pony, eh?" With that, the thugs kidnapped Big Mac and ran off. "We got our pony boys!"

"Eenope!" Big Mac said, as he beats up the thugs, senselessly.


Later the police came to arrest the thugs, as they were being taken away.

"All in another day's work, and another day saved," Discord smiled.

"You said it, Discord," Spike said in relief.

"Eeyup."

Soon, Princess Celestia came to congratulate the boys, "Good work, boys," She said. "Though Manehattan is somewhat of a mess, you boys did good, saving Fleur and Coco, and for capturing the Mane Thugs."

"No problem, your highness," Spike's smile quickly turns into a frown. "Too bad we still couldn't find Twilight and the others."

"Eenope," Big Mac shook his head, saddened.

"WHERE IS SHE?!!" Discord's screamed angrily, as he shook a thug senselessly. "TELL ME!! WHERE IS FLUTTERSHY?! TELL ME RIGHT NOW, OR I'M GETTING ANGRY!!"

"Aren't you already angry?" the thug whimpered.

"DON'T ANSWER MY QUESTION WITH ANOTHER QUESTION!!" Discord roared, as he furiously slaps the thug senselessly. "TELL ME, WHERE IS FLUTTERSHY!!!!"

"Discord! Calm down!" Spike and Big Mac exclaimed, as they struggled to hold Discord back, but to no avail.

"I don't know! Okay?" The thug confessed. "I'm sorry! I don't know where Fluttershy is. Nor do I know where Princess Twilight and her friends are! We're kidnapping ponies who are in Manehattan."

"And why do you kidnap other ponies in Manehattan?" Celestia asked suspiciously.

"No! No!" The thug panicked. "I'm not supposed to say anything! They'll destroy me! They'll-AH!!!" With that, the thug's whole body was coated in an aura of pink magic. After the light show died down, standing in the thug's place is a crystal statue.

"What just happened?" Spike asked.

"I don't know," Big Mac replied.

Before long, the rest of the thugs the police were taking were all turned to crystal statues.

"Well, no point of interrogating our friends' whereabouts through them now," Spike frowned.

"Nope."