• Published 5th Nov 2016
  • 4,844 Views, 41 Comments

Equestria Girls 3: Carrie Sparkle - grl6p



*AU* In the human world, Twilight Sparkle or Sci Twi suffers from relentless bullying at Crystal Prep. But a little magic, a sudden act of kindness, and a horrible prank result in deadly consequences. Based off the book and film Carrie.

  • ...
14
 41
 4,844

A Plan to Save the Day/Rough Rider Rapes Trixie

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late update, I've been so busy with school and my other stories I haven't had the time to add to this.

WARNING: This contains a mild rape scene.

By the time Midnight Sparkle had left, Crystal Prep was up in flames and fire trucks were working to put out the raging inferno.

Many students from both schools had been sent to the hospital for injuries, but luckily no one had been killed or seriously hurt. The rest had managed to evacuate with only some minor burns and bruising. Some were stuck lying on the ground waiting for an ambulance and suffering from smoke inhalation.

“Why?”

“Please God kill me!”

“My leg!”

*hacking cough and wheezing* “I can’t breathe! Where’s my inhaler?”

“Tell my mom I love her!”

Reporters from Channel 5 were scattered around the lawn interviewing a couple of students about the tragedy.

The Humane 6 looked at the destruction and ailing students from afar. All of them had messy hair, smeared makeup, and prom gowns covered in water, blood, ashes, and soot. Their heels had been removed so they could easily run back and forth saving more people. Now that the school was nearly destroyed, everyone sighed heavily.

One of the reporters, Browser View, and his cameraman came up to the group and asked, "Since you were with Twilight throughout the night, do you think you have any idea as to why Twilight would do something like this?"

"I guess she was tired of being bullied all the time and just snapped." replied Applejack.

“Those Crystal Prep kids must have treated her pretty badly.” replied Sunset.

"You don't know the half of it."

The group turned to see the Shadowbolt 5 with disheveled looks.

Browser urged his cameraman to move the camera.

Pinkie Pie ran up and hugged them, "You're alive! But how did you get out?"

Sugarcoat pulled off Pinkie Pie, "We took the fire escape."

Browser walked up to the Shadowbolt 5, "Girls, Are you students here?”

“Yeah, why would we not be?” Sour Sweet replied.

“Were you ever friends with her?”

“Not until recently.” Sunny Flare added.

“Okay, that’s all I need to know. Since you’re her schoolmates, do you know why Twilight is doing what she’s doing?"

“As a matter of fact, we do.” Indigo Zap started to tell the story, "Ever since we started junior high, everyone was jealous that as Sci Twi was the smartest girl in our grade. It started off as a few icy glares every once in a while, but soon it got out of control. One particular day in sixth grade, our school’s mean girl Suri Polomare spread a rumor about Sci Twi being an “intellectual slut” because she was jealous of her grades and the fact that her one-sided crush was Sci Twi’s lab partner and not hers.”

“At first it was just Suri’s posse who bullied her about it but the rumor spread quickly and before anyone knew it, the whole school was bullying Twilight and nobody stopped it." Sugarcoat added.

“Did she have anyone to protect her?” Browser continued.

Sunny Flare replied, "No one would ever be her friend at school because of the bullying. But she has her dog Spike and a best friend since kindergarten named Moondancer, but she moved to Whinnyapolis before the start of sixth grade, so she didn’t know what was happening."

"So Twilight was all alone and defenseless." said Lemon Zest. “She ended up cutting until she was 15 and attempted suicide twice in middle school and 3 times our freshman year because she didn’t want to face her tormentors anymore.”

Fluttershy burst into tears at that remark.

“Twilight’s family and Cadence helped by getting Twilight the emotional support she needed and complained to Principal Cinch about it.” Sunny Flare added, “She wouldn’t listen so Dean Cadence would be the one to lecture the bullies to try and get them to be nice, but it was no use as everyone ignored her. So, after her self-harming period, Sci Twi began to bottle up her emotions and I guess tonight, she just exploded.”

“Thank you girls, that’s all I need to know.” Browser said as he left with the cameraman to interview more students.

Sunset said, "I know how Twilight feels. When I first moved here when I was in the eighth grade, I was being teased for being "the new girl" and for having "bacon hair". It was very hard for me to make friends because I was afraid of being treated so horribly. It got so bad to the point where I ended up lashing out at everyone during middle school graduation and they stopped bullying me. Up until last fall, I took my pain and anger out on everyone else until a special friend showed me the magic of friendship."

Pinkie Pie chimed in, "And don't even get me started on Anon-a-Miss."

The Humane 5 glared at Pinkie Pie. "Sorry."

Sour Sweet asked, "Now how do we stop Twilight before she destroys the entire town?"

Pinkie Pie noticed the amulet lying on the ground, "Hey, Twilight left her glow in the dark necklace here."

Sunset picked up the amulet and felt how heavy it was, "She's absorbed all the magic! I have a plan to save her, but does anyone know where she is?"

Robbie came up with Spike in his arms, "We know where she is."

Indigo Zap asked, "Robbie, Spike what are you doing here and what do you know about Twilight?"

Robbie replied, "I've been telekinetic since I was born. So when Miss Twilight began having those powers, I understood her. While I was at the mall, I saw that someone tweeted about Midnight Sparkle, so I went over to her house, picked up Spike and we ran over here to tell you."

“Oh crap! She must be going after Trixie for the video and the bucket prank, we need to track her down before it’s too late!”

Spike asked, "Great, so what's the plan?"

Meanwhile, Trixie and Rough Rider had driven to an empty parking lot on the edge of town.

Rough Rider opened the car doors, "Welcome to your surprise babe."

Trixie was shocked at the choice of location, "You took Trixie here?"

"Yeah babe, follow me to our little spot."

Rough Rider picked up Trixie and carried her to a grassy area and laid her down.

"Can Trixie call her parents and tell her she's out late?"

"Fuck your parents, I make the rules tonight."

He started to lower onto Trixie and unzip her hoodie.

"What are you doing?"

"Just getting ready."

"If you loved Trixie, you would never do this!"

Rough Rider snickered as he unzipped his jeans and took out a little plastic thing, "I never loved you. You see, I only date girls to have sex with them and after that, I dump them."

As he put on the condom, Trixie protested, "But Trixie doesn't want to do this! Let her go!"

Rough Rider put his hand on Trixie's mouth to prevent her from screaming.

Then he started forcibly kissing her around her neck.

Trixie removed her boyfriend's hand and began screaming for help as she tried to wriggle away.

Rough Rider, however, was stronger and kept Trixie held down.

He then took out a roll of duct tape and put it on Trixie's mouth so she wouldn't scream about the horrible things Rough Rider was about to do to her.

Meanwhile, Midnight Sparkle was drinking coffee at a local Starbucks (much to the confusion and horror of the customers and staff) to celebrate her accomplishment when she heard Trixie screaming in the distance.

Realizing her main tormentors were trying to escape, she followed the screams and went to find the couple.

A barista noticed Midnight’s White Chocolate Mocha and called, “Um, freaky cosplay girl, you left your drink on the table,”

Midnight Sparkle came back, grabbed her drink, hissed at the barista, and left.

“Teens today are so rude. She never even tipped me.” the barista thought as she shrugged her shoulders and sat down with a magazine.