• Published 5th Nov 2016
  • 4,818 Views, 40 Comments

Equestria Girls 3: Carrie Sparkle - grl6p



*AU* In the human world, Twilight Sparkle or Sci Twi suffers from relentless bullying at Crystal Prep. But a little magic, a sudden act of kindness, and a horrible prank result in deadly consequences. Based off the book and film Carrie.

  • ...
14
 40
 4,818

Voting/The King and Queen Announced

When the song ended, Suri passed papers to every table,

"Alright everyone, now's the time to vote for the Prom King and Queen. Vote carefully."

"This could be a life-changing decision." Suri said to Sci-Twi, staring at her directly before walking away to pass the papers to the next table.

Flash looked at the card, "Hey Twilight, we're on the ballot!"

Applejack looked at the papers and saw Twilight's name, "Well I'll be darned. Twilight is being nominated for prom queen with Flash Sentry as her king!"

"Oooh! That's so exciting!" Pinkie Pie cheered as she threw some of the table's confetti in the air.

Sci Twi picked up her paper, "I am? How did this happen?"

"I don't know, I guess fate must be kind to you tonight." Rarity suggested, "But we're so proud of you darling."

"I'm shocked and happy, but what happens if we win?"

Flash said, "Don't worry, I've won crowns at dances with Sunset in the past. We just get up on stage, get our crown, we snap a pic, and we share a dance."

Sci Twi suggested, "Should we vote for ourselves?"

"Sure, why not?"

So everyone casted their votes for the prom king and queen.

As Trixie requested, Suri switched all of the ballots to make sure Sci Twi and Flash Sentry won.

"This is gonna be so fun."

In the rafters, Trixie and Rough Rider looked down at everything.

Trixie snickered, "It's almost time, Roughie."

Rough Rider said, "That little bitch will never know what hit her."

After everyone voted and the votes were casted, Luna got onto the stage to announce the winners.

"Attention students, it is time to announce the prom king and queen."

In the back of the auditorium, Coco started to make her way to the front to warn Cadence of the prank.

"Your king and queen are.... Flash Sentry and Twilight Sparkle!"

The gym erupted into cheers.

"Go Twilight!" Pinkie Pie cheered as she began jumping up and down in the air.

Sci Twi was shocked but Flash told her, "Don't worry, just follow my lead." He led Sci Twi up to the stage as the Wondercolts and Shadowbolts cheered.

"Yeah Twilight!"

"You rock!"

"You totally deserve to be queen!"

As Cadence was clapping, Coco ran up to her and whispered, "Dean Cadence-"

Cadence looked at Coco and asked, "What are you doing?"

Coco continued, "Someone's trying to-"

Cadence led Coco out of the gym, "Oh no. You are not ruining Twilight's big moment! You can come back in for the final dance!"

"But-" She put Coco outside of the gym and closed the door.

"Cadence, you have to believe me! Something horrible is about to happen!" Coco yelled through the door.

Sci Twi and Flash Sentry put on their crowns and posed for a picture.

In the rafters, Trixie and Rough Rider were ready for the prank.

Outside, Coco started to tear up and slid down the door, thinking that she failed.

Author's Note:

Yay! Sci and Flash Sentry won!
Boo! Trixie and Rough Rider are about to ruin their big moment!