• Published 5th Nov 2016
  • 4,844 Views, 41 Comments

Equestria Girls 3: Carrie Sparkle - grl6p



*AU* In the human world, Twilight Sparkle or Sci Twi suffers from relentless bullying at Crystal Prep. But a little magic, a sudden act of kindness, and a horrible prank result in deadly consequences. Based off the book and film Carrie.

  • ...
14
 41
 4,844

Robbie Stands up to Cinch/The Slow Dance

At the Cinch mansion, Principal Cinch decided to stay home from the prom because of Twilight's demands and also that she couldn't trust Robbie to stay home alone.

Robbie asked his aunt, "If your school is hosting the prom mixer, then why are you staying home?"

Cinch replied, "Because Twilight told me to and also I can't trust you to stay home alone. Your parents wanted me to take care of you until they returned from Fillydelphia."

Robbie protested, "I'm almost 13, I'm perfectly capable of staying home by myself."

"Listen young man, I'm in charge and you have to do exactly what I say. Now I want you to help me grade these term papers." Cinch said as she dropped a stack of papers in front of Robbie.

"No." said Robbie, pushing the papers aside.

Cinch was shocked, "What did you say to me young man?"

Robbie said again, "I said no. Ever since I came here, you have been treating me like shit and I'm done with you."

Cinch yelled, "Do not speak to me like that! I'm calling your parents!"

"Actually you won't."

He telekinetically lifted up Principal Cinch and threw her straight to her room.

Robbie said, "You stay in your room while I go to the mall with my friends. When you feel you're ready to be nicer to me, you can come out." He grabbed his bag.

He turned upstairs before walking out the door, "And I'm taking your credit card."

As he closed the door and left, Principal Cinch banged on her bedroom door yelled, "YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

Meanwhile back at Crystal Prep, Sci Twi and Flash were sitting at their table talking to each other when DJ PON-3 announced,

"Alright promgoers, before we send out the ballots for prom king and queen, it's time for a slow song for all you love birds out there."

“I love this song!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed as she led Cheese onto the dance floor.

“I’m a bit nervous, I’ve never had a slow dance before.” said Sci Twi.

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you get into it.” Flash replied as he led Sci Twi onto the dance floor and they began dancing.

Sci Twi smiled and looked into Flash's eyes, "I'm having a really wonderful time."

Flash said, "I'm so happy. This night has been so romantic."

Sci Twi and Flash leaned in and they briefly kissed.

"Awww!" Rarity sighed with hearts in her eyes as she watched the couple while dancing with Scott Green.

Watching from the rafters, Trixie was disgusted at what she was seeing, "Yuck. Love is disgusting."

Rough Rider rolled his eyes, "Tell me about it."

Then the pair started making out on the rafters.

Author's Note:

Did you get the twist? Robbie is also telekinetic. Also a cute moment for the Flashlight shippers.